Thread: Video showing cutscene of second mission

Video showing cutscene of second mission

Video showing cutscene of second mission

Anyone seen this video yet because it was tucked away on youtube it shows more of the cutscene from the karl blane bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3aSHu4io-w

I'm afraid this has been upload before and quite sometime ago Good effort though and thanks for not being a typical New Player by saying New Video Bla Bla Bla, much appreciated
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

its been thre a long time

i got owned

Originally Posted by robiscool
    i got owned
    At least you take it like a man and don't cry about it and start name calling. Well done Sir.
    Insert clever signature here.

i got owned
    By who? Apolagies if you thought I was having ago because I generally wasn't, my post was positive towards you
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

I was only kidding

I was only kidding
    Ohh hairy muff, just there's quite a few members on here who are weeey over sensitive

which video is it then? (cant view now, on my phone)
    Do it. Why? Just Because. What a cheesy sig.

Originally Posted by Just Because
    which video is it then? (cant view now, on my phone)
    It's the Up Close & Personal Event which took place in London, shows some of the PS3 Video Recordings.

I'm surprised no one posted this on the lack of ps3 footage thread.

ahhh cool havent seen that vid yet, only seen some of the ones on the official jc2 website

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Ohh hairy muff, just there's quite a few members on here who are weeey over sensitive
    lol! your so wierd sometimes HH
    worship JC2. play JC2. poke people for fun.

Originally Posted by matonking
    lol! your so wierd sometimes HH
    Ooops, that was a typo I meant Fair Enough

one hell of a typo