Thread: the units you want to play as most

the units you want to play as most

  1. #1

    Question the units you want to play as most

    i just want to know what units people want to play as the most in this super totally awesome () game thats coming out soon (hopefully ).

    mine are probably the pete or the troop transport (i dont know why i wanna play as all the lame ships and planes in the game )



    P.S. I disagree totally with naming the USS Washington (BB-56) the USS Washington! They should have named it the USS South Carolina!

  2. #2
    Heavy Cruisers. Big enough to take on anything beneath them and not too expensive to risk. Torpedoes even give them a chance against BBs.

  3. #3
    i want to see stonger transport that cant be taken down with a quick stafe run or A 1000lb bomb. DEFINTILY. because im tired in mutli where a player could just quickly do a rocket or strafe then HAHA NO GROUND TROOPS FOR YOU!! and you just lost or won da battle. EVEN A KAMAKAZIE ATTACK would take a transport down!

  4. #4

    Smile

    Originally Posted by Waffen
    i want to see stonger transport that cant be taken down with a quick stafe run or A 1000lb bomb. DEFINTILY. because im tired in mutli where a player could just quickly do a rocket or strafe then HAHA NO GROUND TROOPS FOR YOU!! and you just lost or won da battle. EVEN A KAMAKAZIE ATTACK would take a transport down!
    you can see my anser (sorry about the spelling) to that question here
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...=66787&page=76

  5. #5
    The new Japenese super sub.
    And the corsair, best looking aircraft around in my opinion followed by the p-51 mustang.

  6. #6
    the battlecrusier Alaska if it gets in but I think it has high chances

  7. #7
    probably the tahio if it gets in

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by SuperE
    the battlecrusier Alaska if it gets in but I think it has high chances
    maybe, the alaska might get in,(it would be cool if it got in) but for now lets just say maybe
    Originally Posted by watty14
    probably the tahio if it gets in
    it will happen by positive thought!
    i think it will, the japan needs some thing to counter the essex(if that gets in)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    29
    A Jap fighter equal to the Corsair, maybe the Ki-84 or the Tony?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    29
    A Jap fighter equal to the Corsair, maybe the Ki-84 or the Tony?

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by USS_Hoel

    it will happen by positive thought!
    i think it will, the japan needs some thing to counter the essex(if that gets in)
    it would be tragic if the essex's class didnt get in considering it carried the brunt of operations from 43-45, however the japs would need somethin else as an essex's counter.,

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by watty14
    it would be tragic if the essex's class didnt get in considering it carried the brunt of operations from 43-45, however the japs would need somethin else as an essex's counter.,
    i think these were the CVs (US CVLs and CVEs not included) the US and japan had in service in september 1945:
    US:
    Lexington Class:
    USS Saratoga
    Yorktown Class:
    USS Enterprise
    Ranger Class:
    USS Ranger
    Essex Class:
    USS Essex
    USS Yorktown
    USS Intrepid
    USS Hornet
    USS Franklin
    USS Lexington
    USS Bunker Hill
    USS Wasp
    USS Bennington
    USS Bon Homme Richard
    USS Kearsarge
    USS Oriskany
    USS Ticonderoga
    USS Randolph
    USS Hancock
    USS Boxer
    USS Leyte
    USS Reprisal
    USS Antietam
    Japan:
    Unryu Class:
    Katsuragi
    Junyo Class:
    Junyo
    Ryuho Class:
    Ryuho
    Hosho Class:
    Hosho

    How could they leave out the essex
    and the taiho or shinano classes might work well as counters for the essex

  13. #13
    Nothing would be able to counter the Midway class

  14. #14
    All kind of planes.
    From Corsair to Jap Me 262, rockets, kamikazes, machineguns.....

  15. #15
    at this point. All i care it got a gun a rocket and it fly's. BECAUSE I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR IT TO COME OUT!

  16. #16
    Following ships I would like to drive in BSP

    USS Colorado
    USS West Virginia
    USS Maryland
    USS Nevada
    USS California
    USS Pennsylvania
    USS Tennessee

  17. #17
    USS Essex
    IJN Yamato
    USS Yorktown & Enterprise
    and uuh...dunno further :P

  18. #18
    C-47... looks like we'll have that anyway

  19. #19
    and what will it do? will it be like a troop trans and instead of bombs it drops people. and they cap the buildin? and it is a
    C-47 douglas skytrian
    Nothin like 16 tons of glimming iron and steel to tip the scales in your favor. =P

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by Waffen
    and what will it do? will it be like a troop trans and instead of bombs it drops people. and they cap the buildin? and it is a
    C-47 douglas skytrian
    if you looked at trailer to it drops paratroopers and everyone i know calls it a C-47 even the guys at the vets clube in aston

  21. #21
    i know. I just like pointing out its full name. And i know it doesnt drop bombs.
    Nothin like 16 tons of glimming iron and steel to tip the scales in your favor. =P