Thread: 2 annoying things

2 annoying things

Unhappy 2 annoying things

oke the game is great! but I have two things that bother me.

First:

How do you spawn a black market boat in the water ?
    cause the pointer wont let me call the black market dealer above the water.

it's possibe to spawn it 1-2 meter in the water but that's not enough to get my boat to float.

Second:
    loss of money thanks to those little flaws.

I called the black market to spawn the jet. no problems so far.
    got in to the jet, drove a little to gain speed and.....
    two tiny poles ( or whatever you call those things in english) stopped me.

both my left and my right wing got blocked by the poles and apparantly they are strong enough to block a jet.

detail of the tiny pole blocking my wing.

Wouldn't be so bad if my jet had a reverse but no it hasn't
    +
    Since I was some in the middle of nowhere there weren't any other vehicles nearby that I could use to pull my jet out so bye bye money

Sorry to make such a big deal of it but it really annoyed me at the time.

try using the hook to "move" the jet

an easy and the most cheap of all way to move around is using the hook and chute but then again takes a load of time to arrive at a long distance heheh

anyway try hooking the jet see if u can at least move it a inch of the poles xD
    some ppl says its also good to tow the plane with a vehicle case its facing wrong directions

little edit: none the less kinda funny the situation tbh xD
    what 2 poles can do to ruin a mans fun in a day lmao

lol, it almost seems as if you deliberately taxied the plane to just the right spot in order to get stuck.....

Originally Posted by Cdr.Cypher
    try using the hook to "move" the jet
    Tried that didn't work

Originally Posted by FiveSeveN-
    lol, it almost seems as if you deliberately taxied the plane to just the right spot in order to get stuck.....
    why would I do that ?
    +
    I figured the poles were lower than the wings and if they weren't i thought they would break.

this also proves something........
    wood is better then metal ;P
    in its way xD

Originally Posted by dodgem
    why would I do that ?
    +
    I figured the poles were lower than the wings and if they weren't i thought they would break.
    Just because of the fact that it would have to be placed just right in order to get stuck.. 6 inches left or right and you would have been fine I think. haha

and how do I spawn my black market boats in the water cause I still haven't figured that out yet

-edit: Apparantly you can call the black market guy on the water except for the area where I was testing :P