Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Just Cause 2 Hover jet?

Just Cause 2 Hover jet?

Question Just Cause 2 Hover jet?

I have a little bro who realy wants this game and he wants to know if you can make the Harrier jet go into hover mode? I dont know why he would want to know something so stupid but do any of guys know? Btw, I don't know much about this game but my brother says its gonna be kick @$$, is it?

ffs... it's called VTOL (vertical take off and landing) and there are already several threads on this, and no, it will not be in the game, therefore the harrier is not a harrier. happy?

Oh and I read your sig and I have both.

Thumbs Down

Originally Posted by JurkOff
    I have a little bro who realy wants this game and he wants to know if you can make the Harrier jet go into hover mode? I dont know why he would want to know something so stupid but do any of guys know? Btw, I don't know much about this game but my brother says its gonna be kick @$$, is it?

Dude change your sig
    mycoldhands

I think it's funny that you spent all the time to register and create a funny little signature block and you're trying to make fun of us.

Stop blaming your post on your little brother wanting to know more. It's ok to admit that you don't have a life. Denial is the first step in the healing process.
    Insert clever signature here.

Now now, let's play nice people.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Originally Posted by hotduk
    I think it's funny that you spent all the time to register and create a funny little signature block and you're trying to make fun of us.

Stop blaming your post on your little brother wanting to know more. It's ok to admit that you don't have a life. Denial is the first step in the healing process.
    well said !

Hover jet..?

As for you Sig, yes I'm obsessed with JC2 but not a nerd, yes I have a part-time job outside of doing A-Levels and yes I do have a girlfriend. Your about 12, only recently found a magazine that shows a woman's bra. Not on a woman. Just a picture of one. and think you are 'hard'. Am I right? Yes thought so.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Hover jet..?

As for you Sig, yes I'm obsessed with JC2 but not a nerd, yes I have a part-time job outside of doing A-Levels and yes I do have a girlfriend. Your about 20 something, only recently experienced intercourse for the first time and think you are 'hard'. Am I right? Yes thought so.
    Change the age to 12.

And change
    recently experienced intercourse for the first time
    to "Found a magazine that shows a woman's bra. Not on a woman. Just a picture of one."
    Insert clever signature here.

Originally Posted by CrapSmells

Oh and I read your sig and I have both.
    Well Im glad you do so do I, but thats just my sig not my question. So its a "VTOL"? I dont know swat about this LAME game, but I do know a little about jets and that looks alot like a harier to me. The only reson Im on here is for my little bro, he is the one thats obsessed with this game.

Well Im glad you do so do I, but thats just my sig not my question. So its a "VTOL"? I dont know swat about this LAME game, but I do know a little about jets and that looks alot like a harier to me. The only reson Im on here is for my little bro, he is the one thats obsessed with this game.
    Yes.. We all know it's you that want's to know the awnsers, that is why you have beefed up your masculinity with your name and your gay sig in a failed attempt to look like you don't wanna be here.. So, for trying this, it turns out that you are the no life here. Comeback when you think yourself equal to us and when you have grown some balls kiddo.

Hover jet..?

As for you Sig, yes I'm obsessed with JC2 but not a nerd, yes I have a part-time job outside of doing A-Levels and yes I do have a girlfriend. Your about 12, only recently found a magazine that shows a woman's bra. Not on a woman. Just a picture of one. and think you are 'hard'. Am I right? Yes thought so.
    You're a legend!

You sound just like me. All apart from I don't have a girl ... yet

but I do know a little about jets and that looks alot like a harier to me
    You know a little about Jets, yet you call it a 'hover jet' and didn't know the function is called VTOL... True you do know only a little bit about jets
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

this game is going to be AWESOME ok and if you dont get that so BYE BYE @$$hole and bon voiage.

Look, I'm 16, have both things on my sig and Im not looking for a fight. I was just asking a question. And okay okay, I'll chainge my sig.

this game is going to be AWESOME and if you dont get that so BYE BYE @$$hole and bon voiage.

If you wern't looking for a fight why are you acting like a dry arse-hole? (you don't deserve lube)

Im not looking for a fight
    Then don't come on a forum acting like a *** ! Simple

Originally Posted by CrapSmells
    If you wern't looking for a fight why are you acting like a dry arse-hole?
    HAHA! Kudos!

Fine, lets start over. Can you fly a VTOL on this game?

Originally Posted by jurkoff
    fine, lets start over. Can you fly a vtol on this game?
    no!

Look, I'm 16, have both things on my sig and Im not looking for a fight. I was just asking a question. And okay okay, I'll chainge my sig.
    Dude, how on earth could you claim to not be wanting a fight?

Anyone on here could read your sig and take offense. Total douche move...

Although, I suppose that if they looked at your name before reading your sig, then they might simply understand your situation...jerk off...

Thumbs Down

Originally Posted by jurkoff
    fine, lets start over. Can you fly a vtol on this game?
    no no no
    mycoldhands

Fine, lets start over. Can you fly a VTOL on this game?
    I awnsered that in my first post.

Odd...
    But it kinda helps in keeping the VTOL rant alive, hehe. The whole thread is odd still...
    Everything should be a sandbox

So no VTOLs? okay. My bro is going to be realy upset.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last