Thread: What is the deal with the psychotic's?

What is the deal with the psychotic's?

What is the deal with the psychotic's?

So whats the deal with the mental patients that attack you [judging from the History of Arkham trailer]. Are they inculded in the whole Project Titan plan or what?

They seem to act like hyena's or wolverine's from what I've seen... Basically just crazed people...

What is their story and are they hard to fight? *is still waiting for his copy*
    Your lifestyle, determines your deathstyle

They're just lunatics that were released from maximum security. They act too much like zombies for my liking, but it only takes one hit to level them and a ground take down to finish them off.

Damn, their that easy? Thought they'd prove to be somewhat challenging. So their like Zombie's, huh? Do they bite the player or anything?

Imagine one of those lunatics on Venom or Titan. That would have been insane.

They try to bite you, but you gotta tap X to get them off you (A on the 360)

Originally Posted by Kai Rei
    Damn, their that easy? Thought they'd prove to be somewhat challenging. So their like Zombie's, huh? Do they bite the player or anything?

Imagine one of those lunatics on Venom or Titan. That would have been insane.
    They jump on your back and you gotta button mash to throw them off. They claw at you, etc.

Originally Posted by SolidSnake_123
    They try to bite you, but you gotta tap X to get them off you (A on the 360)
    Originally Posted by angleslam99
    They jump on your back and you gotta button mash to throw them off. They claw at you, etc.
    Sounds pretty sick. Thanks.

Or just time your counters and they'll be thrown to the ground without you losing health. They actually piggyback and choke Batman if you don't do anything.
    signature image

Yeah countering them is easy then ground takedown. Nightrain stole my post

So whats the deal with the mental patients that attack you [judging from the History of Arkham trailer]. Are they inculded in the whole Project Titan plan or what?

They seem to act like hyena's or wolverine's from what I've seen... Basically just crazed people...

What is their story and are they hard to fight? *is still waiting for his copy*
    They're actual Arkham inmates, so yes, they're just insane. Joker has no use for them, since he has all the Blackgate thugs he needs.
    GamerTag: Jay Melanos
    PSN ID: JayMelanos

personally, i loved the touch... most likely a good percentage of them were on more drugs you could fill in your hand or having electric shock theropy...

Originally Posted by Jay Melanos
    They're actual Arkham inmates, so yes, they're just insane. Joker has no use for them, since he has all the Blackgate thugs he needs.
    Thanks, man. It's helpful knowing what their specific in-game use is/was for.

I just tap the buttons for ground takedown. Fast and quick.

The Crazies Crack me up.

"Rrraaa Ummm Ahhh" as they Charge at you.

Countering them is pure Jokes. You Grab them and then Slam them Headfirst into the Floor, and fish them with a Punch in the Face.

the thing is,theyre very quick and take alot of life off you if you dont counter.
    scared me to death the first time they popped out at me!
    I made a promise on the grave of my parents to rid this city of the evil that took their lives.

Easit thing to do imo is double tap R2, whih will batclaw them and drag them to the floor, so you can just do the ground takedown

wanna try something fun?? spray some explosive gel on the floor then batclaw them towards you. lol it's great!

I love it when they charge me. Batman's counter is ruthless.

Do these guys have an official name? Is their in-game name Lunatic, Maniac, Psychotic, or Nutbar?

Do these guys have an official name? Is their in-game name Lunatic, Maniac, Psychotic, or Nutbar?
    The character trophy for them is called "Arkham Inmates". Personally i like the theory (keyword: theory) how they were failed test subjects for the Titan project. ^_^

I just batclaw them, pull them towards me, and ground pound them.

Originally Posted by Drazar
    The character trophy for them is called "Arkham Inmates". Personally i like the theory (keyword: theory) how they were failed test subjects for the Titan project. ^_^
    Figures. lol

And yeah it's pretty creepy how they could possibly be inmates that failed the experiments, although I think they would have all died if that was true. From what I've read, when the experiment was performed on Bane with the venom, the only thing that stopped him dying was his strength, ect. All the other inmates died.

The user formally know as Why_So_Serious_?
    If you hang around the cave area in the gardens right where you can hear Joker making the Titan toxin you see a failed and mutated thug being dumped in the area, it was really freaky, he just falls out of a pipe and wow lol..
    Formerly Why_So_Serious_?
    PSN - jackb994 - ADD ME!

Originally Posted by Batz-R-Us
    If you hang around the cave area in the gardens right where you can hear Joker making the Titan toxin you see a failed and mutated thug being dumped in the area, it was really freaky, he just falls out of a pipe and wow lol..
    I don't have the game yet. Still waiting.