Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Bye Bye Thread

Bye Bye Thread

Bye Bye Thread

It’s just getting too close; I need to step away before someone spoils the game for me and blab them to us in quick, bizerker forum strikes that we cannot properly defend against.

It’s been a pleasure you weird little creeps. See you on the other side!

Pinky

PS. The “other side” will probably be a week after release.

___

*Moderator Update* (19 August)

We have created an official Spoiler thread, now pinned to top of this board:
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=119517
    Once the game is officially released, it will be open/active.

We hope this will help those who don't wish to leave.
    But for those that do, see you soon.
    signature image

See you then Pinky !.
    signature image

See you then! Good luck in the real world! :P

See you on the other side, Pinky!

I guess I may go too. I'm away for a while anyway. Farewell forum (for now).

(click image to enlarge)

You get to see JC Denton's embryo prototype at the end. And then Adam kills Dumbledore.

And with that, I have decided to leave this place too, until after I finish the game myself. Gonna miss some silly stuff in here, I am sure, but I think it's worth it.

Cya.

I already know the ending for DXHR(shocking btw)..no need for me to leave :P

But but but you could just not play the game and stay here and talk to me. I'm sure that's a much better plan.

I've actually already managed to find out a few spoilers from various sources that I will not divulge here (no illegitimacy on my part, I assure you!). Sadly, I cannot unhear these things, but I would never spoil others' enjoyment.

I'll be seeing you all on the other side too.
    signature image

Originally Posted by VectorM
    You get to see JC Denton's embryo prototype at the end. And then Adam kills Dumbledore.

And with that, I have decided to leave this place too, until after I finish the game myself. Gonna miss some silly stuff in here, I am sure, but I think it's worth it.

Cya.
    Actually no,the ending was Megan getting Adam pregnant with JC.Sadly JC eats up Adam's heart and rips through his belly,becoming the ultimate augmented baby.Sarif becomes the baby's godfather,and he manages to open up a daycare(which he names it "augmented baby industries").

This is all true btw.I kid you not.

A Greasel did it.

Pinky, you dork... lol

In lieu of closing this, I'm going to re-purpose this as a temporary good bye thread. Those of you hoping to avoid spoilers can say good bye for now, here. I can tell you the mods are going to be putting in huge efforts to keep the spoilers out of threads, but inevitably some will still be seen before we can close them.

Look forward to see you lot again after release. =)
    "Square Root of 912.04 is 30.2... It all seemed so harmless..."

What Romeo said.

Bye Pinky, see you soon.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Farewell pinky-person. I understand your fear,since that did in fact happen with fallout 3,gotta be carefuly who you lend things to.

I HOPE YOU COME BACK!!! I NEED YOUR E-PRESENCE ON THIS FORUM!!!

Well, bye then. Be that way.

I'm still going to linger, though I can't imagine it being very fun coming here right after the release, what with everyone having to compare their experiences and report on their (and the story's) progress along the way.

Our work is cut out for us, though. The reviews that have to be written. The comparisons that have to be made. Lists of good and bad, what did and did not work in-game, in-theory or in development. Inappropriate screenshots. The whole deal. I can't imagine any dust settling until at least a year after release.
    Qu'est-ce que

So who else is following in Pinky's footsteps and would like to wave goodbye?
    signature image

After that comment from you, MyImmortal, I don't really believe that he's gone.

Pink on your mind now? Why would that be? HMMMMM???
    Qu'est-ce que

Now that you mention it... he did once promise me that he would never leave me.
    I don't forget these things, but it seems he has.
    signature image

You better come back after you finished the game!

Your return will be required after the completion of the game,your veiws will be needed.

Ta ta, Pinky. It's been enjoyable reading your posts up to this point

Although , I haven't been posting on here much, I too shall retire for the while. I look forward to returning and contributing more banter towards the game once I've made a couple of runs or so, myself.

So, farewell for now. And I hope everyone gets the experience in which they are hoping for from this title

Originally Posted by MyImmortal
    Now that you mention it... he did once promise me that he would never leave me.
    I don't forget these things, but it seems he has.
    There were some signs not to trust him when he said that... Sign #1: He's male.

See you when you get back, Knight!
    "Square Root of 912.04 is 30.2... It all seemed so harmless..."

see ya pinky and POM, never did get to interact with you, but have enjoyed your posts.

flipside.

I think I understand why people are leaving now.

I have pre-ordered the Augmented Edition, I haven't pre-ordered a special edition since Fallout 3, and it's exciting when it comes, so I'll wait.

I think I'll leave too, I'll also watch my step on YouTube vids and Kotaku, just in case.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last