Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cliff side bunker document glitch

Cliff side bunker document glitch

In the Cliffside bunker area where you need to pull the crate (or whatever it was) from the roof and you drop back inside the bunker and are supposed to get a cutscenes which gives you a document, cut scene never happened and never got document. Now I'm stuck at having everything done and collected besides that one document. Anyone else run into this problem or find a way to force the cutscenes to play?

I have the exact same problem. I never got the cutscene when I dropped into the hole so was never given the document.
    Now I have a 99% completion rate with everything else found but no way to pick up this glitched document.
    Help!

Playing on Xbox360 Slim (250GB HDD) EU unit.
    Running from disc.

Which Document is it ? I also miss one but I got 100 % everywhere but no Trophy

Exclamation Cliffside bunker document glitch

Hi guys, I've got the Xbox 360 version and I'm having the exact same issue, when I dropped down into the room where the document is I got no cutscene and therefore am unable to get this document. I hope they do a patch/fix for this. Surely it couldnt be that hard to make the document visible in game (like all the others). Aww well here's hoping. Let me know if any of you find a fix (although I've tried everything I can think of, saving and loading, going to different camps and dropping into the room again, going back o the endurance, then back to the room. I'm ranting now so I'll stop...

Yep, I've got this same problem. Not happy at all!
    Please fix

Edit: happened on 360. I've got recorded video footage if it helps at all. Fell down hole and got no cut scene :/

If you please provide more information on this issue.

Location?
    Mission?

location and mission

The location is the Cliffside bunker and the mission, it's supposed to activate after you get the tools for Reyes, as you make your way back to the surviver camp from the endurance. Right next to the Cliffside bunker camp site there is a block you pull from the roof to open a hole in the floor. When you drop down into this area you are supposed to get a cutscene where Lara picks up a document automatically. This cutscene is not triggering for everyone thus meaning this document is missed. The document is the 3rd wartime intellegence document...

Quote Originally Posted by omnimyst View Post
    The location is the Cliffside bunker and the mission, it's supposed to activate after you get the tools for Reyes, as you make your way back to the surviver camp from the endurance. Right next to the Cliffside bunker camp site there is a block you pull from the roof to open a hole in the floor. When you drop down into this area you are supposed to get a cutscene where Lara picks up a document automatically. This cutscene is not triggering for everyone thus meaning this document is missed. The document is the 3rd wartime intellegence document...
    actually the tools you get are from alex

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by itzgeico View Post
    actually the tools you get are from alex
    I'm not getting snippy dude but apart from my inability to spell survivors... I said tools for Reyes not from, but true you get the tools from Alex, anyway the point is please fix the glitch...

Any update on this one getting fixed or any sort of work around?

I saw they released a bunch of patches for PS3 that are supposed to take care of this, but nothing on the 360 as of yet. Im going to try it tonight and see if it will work now.

I too am experiencing this stupid glitch. Been working hard and hours trying to get 100% to end up running into this stupid glitch.

Now from what other people are saying I am going to end up 99% when I finish this game.

Having to start all over to potentially running into the same problem again, of jumping into a small hole and not triggering a cinamatic.

Please fix this issue...

PS3 version

Can anyone confirm if this issue has been resolved with any of the updates? If no-one posts back I will assume that it has. Thanks.

bibble.
    signature image

Any news on if this is fixed? Haven't touched the game in weeks as I cannot 100% it!

Quote Originally Posted by katamariuk View Post
    Any news on if this is fixed? Haven't touched the game in weeks as I cannot 100% it!
    Are you not able to try it out?
    signature image

I work abroad and didn't bring my copy of Tomb Raider due to this glitch. However, I've tried a copy of it with my save file and it's still not working. I get no cutscene when repeatedly dropping into the hole and I cannot pick anything up from the desk. The waypoint still shows an empty location below the desk when activated.
    Surely a patch can check if the player is past this point in the game and award the glitched document if not already in the inventory? It is not something the player has to find themselves, rather it is given to them via the cutscene that never activates for some, so this way everybody would eventually get it, whether they encounter the glitch or not.
    Looks like I'll have to chalk this one up to a bad experience. While I enjoyed the game a lot, I feel that glitches like this could have been caught in testing.

On my way back from getting the tools from Alex at the Endurance, the hole was already there in the ground before dragging down the heavy stone. I did not get a cutscene here where Lara finds a wartime intelligence document under some leafes on the table and so i am uncapable of getting this document.

Hi guys,

same for me. I´m so frustrated. Spending hours over hours to get all collectibles I´m now stuck at the document at cliffside bunker. As I got back from the Endurance the hole was there as well, just as Icarus90 stated. If I jump down into the hole the blue caret shows me, that the document should just lay in front of me feet, but there is simply nothing. Could you please develop a fix, that automatically set this document as collected for everybody? I´m really not willing and motivated to start this game all over an running into this same frustrating glitch... Many thanks in advance.

PS: I´m having the XBOX360 version and the most recent patch which came via XBOX Live.

Anyone heard if there's been any fix/workaround for the Xbox Cliffside Bunker glitch, where you don't get the cutscene and lose a document?

I was happily working my through all the collectables when I found out about this bug and literally haven't booted the game since. I'd really like to be able to finish it up.

(Cross posted this in the stickied glitch thread)

Bumping this thread to ask the same question. I, too, am stuck without this document. Any workaround? Any ETA on a patch to fix this? Sounds like it's a pretty pervasive issue.

Thanks!

Reminder of details:
    Cliffside Bunker
    Wartime Intelligence #3

Having same issue...still.

Any update on a patch for this? Pretty frustrating to get 99% of game completion.

Same here

I have the same problem.
    I just joined the forum to see if there was a solution.
    Any patch foreseen in the near future?

I'm having the same issue, unable to collect the document. Shows that it's beneath the floor of where you jump down if you select in on the map. Jumped on the desk, pressed x repeatedly. Unable to get the cutscene to happen. This was also on the 360.

99% last document

Same issue. No cut scene and hole already existed with generator above the hole. Now stuck at 99% complete and this is the last document to collect. Any updates on a fix?

Got the same problem: the cutscene didn't start for me and thus I'm missing that document. It's really frustrating, since this is the only thing that's left for me to collect to get an achievement... Not sure if I'd want to play through the game again just in case it will go right this time around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast