Thread: Reapers are lethel

Reapers are lethel

Reapers are lethel

When i did the mission into the den i puck the reapers as my allies and the squashed the panuan army without my help.I watched them blow soldiers apart it was good

Which difficulty level was that?? Mine died pretty fast.

I chose the Ular boys, the leaders just so much more chilled out. I don't see much in Bolo tbh.
    signature image

lol!!! nxt time bring a vid

i chose the ulars because they have the coolest base lol

I picked the Roaches because they're just that awesome.

Originally Posted by Knifer
    When i did the mission into the den i puck the reapers as my allies and the squashed the panuan army without my help.I watched them blow soldiers apart it was good
    Can I have your game?, when I played through using the Reapers they got hammered, and that was casual lvl.

Also picked the Ulars, and as I remember, the faction guys in my game did alright as long as I backed them up. (on casual) They didn't "pwn" anyone though.
    RICO: First Blood Part II

I chose the Reapers -- I figured they had the most "Just Cause", if you will. They lasted a while, and were quite useful in killing dudes. I went ahead with the shotgun while they laid down suppressive fire for me. Pretty handy, really -- one of the more fun missions. But after mowing through a few ranks of enemies, I started slingshotting up the mountain, and sort of ignored a good portion of the enemy troops below, leaving my allies to die at their hands.
    "One does not simply rock into Mordor."

Wow, a lot of people chose the Reapers... Including me...
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

Originally Posted by RunningBare
    Can I have your game?, when I played through using the Reapers they got hammered, and that was casual lvl.

yea i was playing on casual too and they still won.I was shocked

The only reason why i chose the reapers was because i like there soldiers and bases but i hate bolo

Originally Posted by N-lyger
    Wow, a lot of people chose the Reapers... Including me...
    Most, including me were biased by the demo, we went with the familiar.

Originally Posted by RunningBare
    Most, including me were biased by the demo, we went with the familiar.
    Very true... Being forced to see her face, and only hers, every time I played the demo really changed me.
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

Originally Posted by N-lyger
    Very true... Being forced to see her face, and only hers, every time I played the demo really changed me.
    You like? .. No?
    I bet Bolo's face is your screensaver.

What? - I picked Bolo, i always pick Bolo, and her "cumraids". :P
    The Reapers were pretty good when i did the mission too, i ddn't really need to help them except when they were outnumbered. It's a shame that yo have to do the rest of the mission on your own though (although it's not that hard).

i did it at hardcore and they died pretty fast lol (reapers)

I chose the reapers too. Bolo is my sweet comraid - and I figure they are well funded because those APCs they drive have to be more expensive than the Ular or Roach vehicles lol. For a guy who goes around scrounging $2500 crates to pay for my black market addiction - I need rich friends.
    --------
    http://mygamepages.com forums and member created pages