Thread: How Many and Which Riddler Trophies Have You Found?

How Many and Which Riddler Trophies Have You Found?

How Many and Which Riddler Trophies Have You Found?

Hello I was just wondering if anyone found more than two riddler trophies in the latest demo

Nope I only got 2
    I killed Jason Todd and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

I got 2 only

I've only got 2. The 2 that are in the vents.
    My Batman: Gotham City Fan Fic (A sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum):
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...=1#post1168741

theres a third in the vent before you beat Zas, but you can not open it w/out the batclaw

I have a question about the batclaw,was it not in the demo because they didn't want it to be or do we have to unlock it?

Originally Posted by batfan08
    I have a question about the batclaw,was it not in the demo because they didn't want it to be or do we have to unlock it?
    My Batman: Gotham City Fan Fic (A sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum):
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...=1#post1168741

I found the 2 trophy's and the Riddlers Question Mark. The thing u have to scan in to solve the riddle for that area
    XB Live: Reece619 PSN: Reecio

Originally Posted by TimelessUnknown
    I found the trophies in the vents and the question mark in the last room.
    where's the question mark in the last room at? to busy takin' dudes out in there to really look around i guess...

Can you get it in the demo or is there something you need in the game?

Originally Posted by TimelessUnknown
    Its in the glass room. Put on detective mode, and then a window on the right should have a question mark. Then you need to match that up with a dot on the other side of the room.
    aaah, i found it, but do you do anything? or is there just a question mark. once i saw it nothing happened. is it just a little question mark left by the riddler or do you scan it somehow or interact with it in any way? just curious since it didn't say to do anything...