Thread: I still can't pass tru this dude...

Big Grin I still can't pass tru this dude...

Hi, I am back and I sill can't pass tru this dude below: I was watching all those videos on the YouTube but I still can't to do that

Ha! I spent half a week, and in the ed just got a savegame after him, lol!

BTW, nice edit u made to him
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...rugrlnsig3.jpg
    ^Click to visit the home of the Tomb Raider: Fan Magazine
    Exclusively from RUGRLN

You basically just need to AD and shoot... he's not difficult at all.

I did it !!! but it was very hard battle !!! I was lucky this time !!! Next one will be harder I guess so...

Heh rodak^^ Natla raczej latwa jest (przeszedlem za pierwszym podejsciem), tylko dobrze jest umiec robic adrenaline dodge do przodu pozdro

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jezyk View Post
    Heh rodak^^ Natla raczej latwa jest (przeszedlem za pierwszym podejsciem), tylko dobrze jest umiec robic adrenaline dodge do przodu pozdro
    Właśnie oglądałem na YouTube, że jest to potrzebne w drugiej części bitwy. Jeszcze nie przeszedłem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbkLZ8AA_mE

Arrow

Uffff... I did finally all...

Heheheheh Grats!

That's great Shaq!

I had trouble with Blobby too but now I find him fairly easy. I'm still determined to see off Natla myself. My son bopped her off for me so now I want to try. I just can't pull off those darned forward ADs.

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I did it !!! but it was very hard battle !!! I was lucky this time !!! Next one will be harder I guess so...

Once you learn the pattern, you'll go back to The Final Conflict and maybe want to battle him for fun. I have sometimes.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by NRNR View Post
    Once you learn the pattern, you'll go back to The Final Conflict and maybe want to battle him for fun. I have sometimes.
    I usually repeat all finished levels without entering the boss battle at the end of level in order to pick up all missed artifacts during "normal" way. For sure I will back into the EGYPT and GREECE levels and maybe update signature when I catch some nice view.

The most annoying thing was camera follow-rotation view which lives with its own life, the end boss battle and the adrenaline dodge. The graphic and translation bugs are not so much annoying.

The biggest fun to me is when I have finished all levels and I can back to it for fun.

Smile Looks easy

I seen this battle also but not from youtube. This dude looks easy to kill but that does not mean he will be easy, just because it looked that way from what I watched and the person never losses any life the whole time while playing. Anyway I have 2 more levels to go though before I reach him.

Thumbs Up

Congrats! I found this ugly creature harder to beat than Natla the first time I played..
    'I Make My Own Luck..'
    - Lara Croft

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Uffff... I did finally all...

Congrats!!! Great game wasn't and surely an amazing achievement, atleast for me!
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...rugrlnsig3.jpg
    ^Click to visit the home of the Tomb Raider: Fan Magazine
    Exclusively from RUGRLN