Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: New preview and FOOTAGE!!!

New preview and FOOTAGE!!!

New preview and FOOTAGE!!!

The Joker makes a joke about the Internet.

Normal link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpThW...layer_embedded

Thanks, watching now.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

good stuff but the guy talking damn him

"If I see you following me, he dies. Maybe I'll film it and post it on the Internet! HAHAH!"

ummm... translate to english?
    did he say tarzan 4:20?
    What do you get when you eat all the potatoes? They're all gone!

This, will kick all sorts and all sizes of asses.

10 days left (roughly. I'm in Tennessee.)

At 0:34 I'm sure he mentions Catwoman...

Originally Posted by HenryundertheC
    ummm... translate to english?
    did he say tarzan 4:20?
    hes a hidden boss.

Her, and I think I heard Superman mentioned. Probably just listing a few other famous DC characters.
    Whiston, if Tarzan really were a hidden boss, I would only aim to have him and Bats collide on the hook/vine.

The Joker is so creepy, especially when he says

I will post Gordon's murder on the Internet!!!

Originally Posted by Gho-Gerhowev
    The Joker is so creepy, especially when he says

I will post Gordon's murder on the Internet!!!
    And with that line, we beat Joker to it.

whenever i hear someone talk with this guys accent im reminded of the 3 little pigs from Shrek for some reason.

Nice. Good to see good old crazy Joker. Also, that voiceover guy was a bit crazy himself. What was with the noise he made at 4:26?

Originally Posted by whiston532
    whenever i hear someone talk with this guys accent im reminded of the 3 little pigs from Shrek for some reason.
    I think he sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger before he hit puberty. (Oh, and the footage is cool too.)
    What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?-The Riddler

FILTHY DEGENERATE!

Nice nod

i can't wait for the Tarzan boss fight
    You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

I don't get sick of watching batman fight, the action is stunning. Cool video, sounded like the reviewer was cold for a sec and went brrrrrrr.
    Save the Junglist!
    http://www.savejunglist.com/

Originally Posted by scarecrow29
    Nice. Good to see good old crazy Joker. Also, that voiceover guy was a bit crazy himself. What was with the noise he made at 4:26?
    ROFL, I caught that as well. I think he was trying to make use of an onomatopoeia, in order to express how thrilling the game can be. At least that's how I interpreted it, but then I don't speak Danish.

Don't speak Dansk, only a bit of Swedish, but then, the Scandinavian languages are pretty similar - if you speak Swedish, you can easily understand Norwegian and Danish (even a few words of Icelandic) and Swedish is definitely the most euphonious (imho) language of them.

Well, from what I could make out, nothing new was told. The announcer summed up the gameplay mechanics and made a few remarks about the atmosphere ("Brrr, best scenary in a game EVAAAR!") and playability.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Wow, 75% of the fighting in that video was in Detective mode. I wonder what the average time in this mode for people will be? Let's make a poll when the game comes out: "how much time did you spend in detective mode".

that is awesome

thanks for posting!

I linked this video in the Video thread earlier today
    My Batman: Gotham City Fan Fic (A sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum):
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...=1#post1168741

Thanks for the link man the embeded videos dont work.

I got this screen cap from 2:53 in the video -

Looks like you get quite a few upgrades throughout the game. The description onscreen says that you can hit multiple enemies with that one throw. I don't think I've seen that yet, but it sounds impressive. I also like how you can continue to chain attacks after a special combo move.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last