Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: rampage mode?

  1. #1

    rampage mode?

    Can someone who has played the demo explain to me how this works? I just dont understand it at all...

  2. #2
    I've never heard of this, what is it supposed to be a harder difficulty level? I think someones pulling your chain, where did you hear about it?

  3. #3
    Maybe you mean the slow-mo thing where you can do a headshot, as the enemy starts running towards you quickly? If so, when the screen goes a bit red and arrows come up at the bottom, hit the roll/crouch key with a direction key, then wait for the crosshairs to come together and go red, and once they do hit the fire button and your enemy is taken down in one go.
    d3mol!t!on - a construction of deconstruction

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rsdigi View Post
    I've never heard of this, what is it supposed to be a harder difficulty level? I think someones pulling your chain, where did you hear about it?
    no no, no one is pulling me chain...seen it on the vids and all, it is the slow motion bit. I've just heard it referred to as the enemy going into "rampage mode"

    but it sounds incredibily difficult to pull off by the sounds of it

  5. #5

    Smile

    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

  6. #6
    does it work on any enemy or does it have to be a boss? I cant seem to get it working either.

  7. #7
    Works on anything however it's generally harder to pull off against multiple mobs. Bosses are generally easier as you have big open spaces and it's "usually" (hint hint) against only *cough* 1 target.

  8. #8
    Only works on bosses.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

  9. #9
    Goran, when you say Rampage mode are you refering to the slow-mo thing where you can perform headshots and in the case of bosses...perform moves to stun them, etc... Then yes it can be done on anything. You cannot see the rage bar on normal enemies (untill you unlock the cheat mind you) but can still dart out of the way and perform a headshot etc.. when they charge at you. 66% of the way through and done it on various things (especially good for taking out he cat mummies).

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    So, is it like pissing him off and he goes against me, I have to dodge...headshot?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Inn_Hevonn_Klann View Post
    So, is it like pissing him off and he goes against me, I have to dodge...headshot?
    Basically, however on bosses it wont kill them. Some examples:

  12. #12

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Verios View Post
    Basically, however on bosses it wont kill them. Some examples:
    And how would you know that?
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

  13. #13
    Him, I donna! I saw videos of this!! I'm so spoiled and still I think I donna nothing on Anniversary!


    Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    So, is it like pissing him off and he goes against me, I have to dodge...headshot?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    And how would you know that?
    Because I've killed them at my Brothers.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Verios View Post
    Because I've killed them
    Why? Why did you murdered them! They were so cute!!
    Just kidding!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Inn_Hevonn_Klann View Post
    Why? Why did you murdered them! They were so cute!!
    Just kidding!
    I didn't want to! Personally I think the T-Rex was just looking for a friend!

Similar Threads

  1. No Threads
    By KillerDreaming in forum Backyard Wrestling: There Goes The Neighborhood! - Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 3rd Aug 2006, 19:13
  2. could someone settle......
    By OgdanC in forum 25 to Life - General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21st Jan 2006, 02:33
  3. Tomb Raider LEGEND for GAMECUBE
    By JocLo in forum Tomb Raider: Legend
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 7th Jun 2005, 20:58
  4. Weapon Mods
    By Simon_the_Sardine in forum Deus Ex: Invisible War
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21st Nov 2003, 17:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •