Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to demo party :)

Wink Countdown to demo party :)

Ok this is the demo party thread we can all talk about our excitments about the demo so come on lets get talking lol

*grabs some crisps*

i'll start does this mean that we will see the begining game video like on legend does this mean we will see the anniverary into introduction video i think yeah hopefully !

Cool

*Prepares sandwiches * I do hope that we get an intro movie, with the Legend demo we only got half of it (no plane crash).

But I can't wait, only 2 and a half hours to go for me (GMT+0 - England)

I'm not going to get it on PC for like a couple of moneths but i am very dissapointed that in the ps2 demo mag i got it didnt have TR:A so i am going to have to download it instead which aint that bad i guess.

But i am sooooo very excited, i cant wait. Looking at the wonderful enviroment... I even installed my control for my PC to play this demo!!!
    But yer just want to see the little videos parts see how she feels on the PC and well everything i just cant wait!!!!

lmao we are both in england then gd gd *takes one of your sandwitches* i cannot wait i just hope that the servers do not crash or anything bad happens like my computer breaks lol i wonder how long the demo will go on for though

do you guys play the game on pc or ps2?

I also live in england *asks weather he can have some crisps and sandwitchs*

PC all the way, i don't have any game consoles but have a really good computer

*forgetting to ask whether we can start eating yet, dives head first into bowl of salt & vinegar crisps. Other guests stare in complete and utter disbelief. 'RobertCAyres2' drops his jam sandwich, spraying the contents across the floor*

I have to wait three hours!
    I'm preparing some food.
    HAVE A GOOD DEMO PARTY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dukem View Post
    *forgetting to ask whether we can start eating yet, dives head first into bowl of salt & vinegar crisps. Other guests stare in complete and utter disbelief. 'RobertCAyres2' drops his jam sandwich, spraying the contents across the floor*
    at least i had the decency to ask weather i may have some food Dukem

*slowly gets closer towards the food hoping no one is watching him*

Tomb-Dude you will not suceed in taking those jam tarts!!! *in true Lara fashion, swandives into the tray of tarts. With a mouth stuffed with food; sneers at Tomb-Dude in mocking* hehe

*Proceeds to take a running jump to get to the sausage rolls and gobbles them up. By now, Robert has fainted from the disrespect shown to his food*

Officially 1 hour remains ...for all you English peeps

I'm so excited

grrr u.... cant say it!!! I wanted them Jam tarts now you will pay for that!

*shows all agression towards Dukem.... then runs off to kitchen to make some more*

Smile

1 Hour,
    I'll download it as soon it's available 00:00 (GMT+1)
    Then I'll start it and I'll look which level it is, and then...
    I'm going to bed, tommorow morning I'll play it

Test your luck.. Click on one of the four smileys!

I recieved the reminder set
    from gamespot
    but i still cannot download the demo
    hehe

*sneaks into kitchen and gives Tomb-Dude an electric shock using trusty portable kettle. Tomb-Dude leaps up into the air, while (in slow motion) tosses the tray backwards over his head. With a bit of luck Dukem manages to catch each one in his mouth. Dukem walks away satisfied with Tomb-Dude's defeat*

*Tomb-Dude not amused with all of his food down the belly of a pig, goes to find something to get revenge with... gun... no to violent... Ha perfect hehe!*

Wait and see what the sweat, sweat revenge will be soon.

*Walk back into the living room, with grin on face whilst digging into some crisps*

WTF r we doing but it also quite amusing

*Sensing Tomb-Dudes approach, Dukem spins round and pulls out his Uzi's. He shows their power on a tray of scotch eggs and then focuses his aim on Tomb-Dude*

yeah it's kinda crazy, but what the hell

*wakes up from faint and asks* do you think we will be able to go inside croft manor? *see's the fighting and diving and faints again*

*Tomb-Dude says to Dukem i came to just sit down not to do anything. so put away your uzis or my magnum comes out! Tomb-Dude pushes over the uzis not scared. "one thing watch you PC!"*

40 minutes Guys and Gals till demo release in uK!

cant wait ahhhh!!!!

*watches Dukem*

*Pulls out Shotgun and in cowardness, Utilizes Robert as a body shield and approaches Tomb-Dude (no shots were fired Robert hehe). Places shotgun to Tomb-Dude's head and gives him a 'Legend-Style-Amanda Gun Slap.'

lmao *pulls away from you both and does a amamda style monster change lmao*

Now that was kinda harsh wasn't it!!!!!!!!

*Tomb-Dude falls but within 30 mins he will rise and unleash his doom!*

*Despite an earlier incident, Dukem and Tomb-Dude team up to defeat the monster. Our weapons of choice: the untouched organic chocolate muffins Their chocolatey goodness will vanquish the monster once and for all!!*

lol" changes back to norm and gets the munchies so eats loads of cakes with a filled mouthe askes do you want some?"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast