Thread: Cutscene Bug (Xbox 360)

Cutscene Bug (Xbox 360)

Just something I observed while playing through Single Player last night on the Xbox 360...

When I reached the radio tower and had to transmit the distress beacon, the cutscene following the distress beacon portion froze. The game however did NOT completely lock up, freeze, or crash. It was just the cutscene that glitched and locked up. I could skip through the cutscene or Pause and select an option from there. Once I reloaded my checkpoint, the cutscene worked fine.

Just wanted to toss this out there for anyone that had seen or experienced a similiar issue.

Thanks for letting us know about this bug in the game, we’re really sorry to hear you’re having issues. We want your Tomb Raider experience to be the best possible experience, so apologies for this and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SE_Param View Post
    Thanks for letting us know about this bug in the game, we’re really sorry to hear you’re having issues. We want your Tomb Raider experience to be the best possible experience, so apologies for this and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
    No worries. I just wanted to make note of it for anyone that had the same thing happen and so you guys were aware of it.