Thread: Clearance about Batmans gadgets in the game.

Clearance about Batmans gadgets in the game.

Clearance about Batmans gadgets in the game.

I just wanna know if you guys think he gets more new ones in the game, except for the ones that were in G.I.. Obviously no one knows for sure I just want speculation.

All i know for New ones are Smoke Bombs, and Broadcast Scanner, im positive theres more

Originally Posted by butterskenny
    All i know for New ones are Smoke Bombs, and Broadcast Scanner, im positive theres more
    I know about those.

even though smoke bombs arent special, having them in the game surely will make things very very interesting

GI confirmed Smoke Bomb, Broadcast Scanner and Ultra Sonic Emitter (The device Bats uses to draw bats to his location) it also stated that all previous gadgets can be upgraded further.

Smoke bombs will be special, alright And the Sonic Emitter. I can think of just numerous ways to create nothing but chaos from those two elements, alone!

Sonic emitter ftw!

It would have been nice to have smoke bombs in the first game, on the occasion that you're ambushed by a small army of armed Blackgate prisoners while you're busy trying to polish one off.

Maybe we'll be able to visit a satellite Batcave and get to choose what gadgets we want to take..
    There would be a limit of course. That would be nice.
    Originally Posted by Damian Wayne
    Don't patronize me or I'll break your face.

its goin to be awesome to have them now that I have thought about how to maybe use them

Originally Posted by Chimaera
    Ultra Sonic Emitter (The device Bats uses to draw bats to his location) it also stated that all previous gadgets can be upgraded further.
    Like how Batman did that in Begins when he saved Rachel from Scarecrow right?

Batbola, Plastike timed bombs , Smoke bombs, Mini Batarang and some stuff I saw in batman the red hood cartooon

When I heard smoke bombs my inner batgeek went into overdrive.

Also I dont think it's the inclusion of alot more gadgets in the game than the ones we already have that will work well within the city, for instance ziplining across buildings .
    Whatever happened to the American dream? It came true, you're looking at it .

how about an emp device that makes lights and suicide collars go haywhire, and car alarms go off?

Originally Posted by deathbyoatmeal1
    how about an emp device that makes lights and suicide collars go haywhire, and car alarms go off?
    I hope we don't have suicide collars, again.

Originally Posted by deathbyoatmeal1

That would be a fun way to cause chaos.

Misleading title dude. I thought somebody somewhere was selling Batman's gadgets. I had this whole schtick set up where I was going to ask for an armored suit that can withstand gunfire for sperlunking purposes. Well that's ruined! *storms off*
    Check out my artist page on facebook: The Accidental Masterpiece

*Get's huge Grinch smile*

EMP + Sonic Emitter =
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

i just wanted to say, i remember when the first game was still in development and everyone kept asking for smoke bombs, then when the game came out their were none in it. now, after hearing us say over and over again on the forums how we wanted smoke bombs they finally put them in.

i just want to say, thank you rock steady for listening to us, it means a lot to know that our comments have an effect on your choices for the game. please keep in mind the stuff we have said for the rest of the development period, and know that we appreciate all the love your putting into the franchise.
    My name is Edwardo. Enjoy it.

Now the only thing I'd really still want to see are batbolas, but as their usefulness is unclear I can understand not having them.

Some sticky and slippery goo would also be good for lols

What about having DLC gadgets? Like having the "Just for Lols" pack? This pack would include gadgets who's only purpose was to screw with inmates! Like Bat-Goo, it would create a little glue trap and when inmates ran over it they would get stuck and face plant!
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

I have read In gameinformer that Batman used a devise to summon Bats which is cool but still I would like to see batman be able to use his batbola where he can throw and tie up enemies at the ankles. If he is surrounded to much, smoke bombs should help him, or a flash bomb to blind enemies. Having bats come in to help seems alittle weird... are the bats following him everywhere he goes lol

alright i never played arkham asylum (sad face i plan on getting it soon) but what i want is a bat well bat like a home runn hitting bat baton weapon and bats can use to taunt enemies by tapp ing their shoulder with it to scare the crap out of em i think it has practical and comical use

Batbola for sure. Would be an awesome way to take down a badguy from afar.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab