Thread: Crazy Glitch

Crazy Glitch

Lightbulb Crazy Glitch

I was playing the game earlier today, and was wandering around, I saw this airport, but it wouldn't let me discover it. It also wouldn't let me stand on solid buildings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlSnUokmzNw

What exactly is the glitch....?

OH, and the video is set to private.. lol

Haha, sorry, just noticed, it's fixed

No, it isnt.. lol

Its still set to private

Originally Posted by dayd41
    No, it isnt.. lol

Its still set to private
    hmm, try it again, it says share with the world

Just tried it like 2 seconds ago, it says its private lol.

This has been an issue with the youtube uploading feature so dont worry about it.

What exactly is going on in this video?

Originally Posted by dayd41
    Just tried it like 2 seconds ago, it says its private lol.

This has been an issue with the youtube uploading feature so dont worry about it.

What exactly is going on in this video?
    Hmm, i guess I'll spoil it,

At the airport place none of the buildings are solid, neither is the airstrip, you just sink a few feet in.

There is also a big wall thing i freefall into at the beginning of the video the isn't solid either, the video shows me walking through walls like a ghost, it's weird

its cause you did the demo time and border glitch and when you do that nothing is solid dont try to trick us

Wink

Originally Posted by graydude44
    its cause you did the demo time and border glitch and when you do that nothing is solid dont try to trick us
    uhh, you can plainly see it is NOT the demo, skip to 2:18

Originally Posted by graydude44
    Yeah it's definitely not the demo. I've heard rumors of this glitch, but haven't actually seen it until now. Very strange.

Looks like the collision isn't loading on some of the models (buildings, runway, etc.) Might have something to do with a slight glitch when the game was installed to your PS3?

I don't think so, it was temporary, I also flew right though a skyscraper once (don't ask me what i was thinking) turned around and tried it again (don't ask me what i was thinking again) and it was solid, I didn't really mind, since it didn't last forever

I've had some crazy glitches happen to me on the PS3. Like... I grapple to the roof of a truck with no one in it and the truck eats me! (kills me) while I'm just standing on it not getting shot or anything. I've actually had quite a few problems with dying glitches, mostly... when I grapple to things they kill me somehow Like solid stuff. This one was crazy! I was about to go into the mission to drive that Ular guy to the airport, while I went into the cutscene I died because I had like a level 4 military wanted level and everyone was shooting at me with assault rifles... anyway I died, went back to the nuclear power plant to spawn and was still dead when I spawned... the screen was just white but you could see the spawn point and everything. It froze so I had to shut my PS3 down and reboot.

The funny thing was Rico just fell over when the cutscene began.

Originally Posted by kylenor
    I've had some crazy glitches happen to me on the PS3. Like... I grapple to the roof of a truck with no one in it and the truck eats me! (kills me) while I'm just standing on it not getting shot or anything. I've actually had quite a few problems with dying glitches, mostly... when I grapple to things they kill me somehow Like solid stuff. This one was crazy! I was about to go into the mission to drive that Ular guy to the airport, while I went into the cutscene I died because I had like a level 4 military wanted level and everyone was shooting at me with assault rifles... anyway I died, went back to the nuclear power plant to spawn and was still dead when I spawned... the screen was just white but you could see the spawn point and everything. It froze so I had to shut my PS3 down and reboot.

The funny thing was Rico just fell over when the cutscene began.
    Haha, nice.

What? I had to revive this thread...
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

Yep, I just posted this in the sticky thread http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfWHfamq8M0
    Collision geometry does appear to have some issues in this game.

And no, I'm not playing the demo either, this is the full game!
    I have the power to create catastrophy!

Should I post mine? It IS a whole airport.
    These are mah' glitches.

same thing happened to me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDug6jBYOLk

R-O-F-L

I know where you are, you're at that air bases opposite Hantu Island aren't you? I've been there, I was trying to destroy the SAM site and went straight through a concrete wall! :-/
    XBL gamertag - ArmedMike Ward
    [edit by Driber: no videos in signatures!]

Originally Posted by Cavallo1001
    R-O-F-L

I know where you are, you're at that air bases opposite Hantu Island aren't you? I've been there, I was trying to destroy the SAM site and went straight through a concrete wall! :-/
    Actually, I was in a random airport, it shows the cords in the vid.
    These are mah' glitches.