Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: 8 Wheeled APC

8 Wheeled APC

  1. #1

    8 Wheeled APC



    Just noticed this, i remember seeing an 8 wheeler in an older pic in the jungle, but not one with a big ass gun on it.

  2. #2
    nice find!
    my good sir.

    He's not just ANY bald man running around, he's THE bald man! O:
    *all in sync* "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh"

  3. #3
    Oooohhhhhh, shiney. Nice find!

  4. #4
    plain + apc + hook = MADNESS

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Dark-Viper
    plain + apc + hook = MADNESS
    True dat!

  6. #6
    And in the hanger past it, there is a big ass fighter jet as well that i kinda covered up with the paint brush lol.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,534
    me Nice Find mate!
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

  8. #8
    I like how it's trying to sneak away
    thank you for your watchful gaze

  9. #9
    haha! this is awesome.

    from now on i'm going to call you cbrookf the eagle.

    cause of your eagle eyes.
    worship JC2. play JC2. poke people for fun.

  10. #10
    Bah, who will care about it now, with the 200+ new pics

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,579
    .. Ahhhh, I want it!

    Alright, so it's in the airport, Once I've got it.. I will be driving it for a very long time.. & I'll be very sure to keep it in my safehouse garage.. Looks like a secret vehicle

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by cbrookf


    Just noticed this, i remember seeing an 8 wheeler in an older pic in the jungle, but not one with a big ass gun on it.
    yeah...I spoted this and commented about it in the actual video thread because there is so little shown on armor...its nice to know there will be more than the one 4 wheel APC in the gameplay vids....now I disagree with the "big ass gun" assesment because that is in contrary a really small gun compared to the one in JC1.
    Is that an exploding gas canister or popcorn?

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by JAGeng
    yeah...I spoted this and commented about it in the actual video thread because there is so little shown on armor...its nice to know there will be more than the one 4 wheel APC in the gameplay vids....now I disagree with the "big ass gun" assesment because that is in contrary a really small gun compared to the one in JC1.
    Captain buzzkill raining on my parade lol

  14. #14
    Could you post a link, i can't see the pic

  15. #15

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by cbrookf


    Just noticed this, i remember seeing an 8 wheeler in an older pic in the jungle, but not one with a big ass gun on it.

    Good find! Even more ways to create chaos!
    My life is complete! JC2 = March 23 = WIN

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by cbrookf


    Just noticed this, i remember seeing an 8 wheeler in an older pic in the jungle, but not one with a big ass gun on it.
    MMMmmmm 8 wheeled APC !
    GO Firefox !
    I like abusing smilies !

  18. #18
    reminds me of the mass effect vehicle, maybe this one has rocket boosters too!
    GIVE ME JUST CAUSE 2 OR GIVE ME DEATH

  19. #19


    but this is another one, isn't it? theres another gun.

  20. #20
    You can probably order it off the black market once you unlocked it, with different weapon mounts (they said you could have different vehicles guns since you collect those vehicle parts for trading) so you would probably find different variations of the same vehicle around the island.

  21. #21
    Originally Posted by Ketchupman95

    but this is another one, isn't it? theres another gun.
    Woah i've never seen this!!!

    it does look like a different gun so there might be a few variations, one with a automatic canon, one with a hand operated one and one with a missiles maybe?

    p.s

    anyone posting a reply, delete picture cause this thread is getting rediculous with the picture responses!!
    worship JC2. play JC2. poke people for fun.

  22. #22
    Can this game get any better?

  23. #23

  24. #24
    Ya, those were the ones i was talking about in OP.

  25. #25
    Oh.. My.. Gosh.. no way! Can't wait to take that beast on a rampage through the city.
    I hereby rename this vehicle: The Rino
    Originally Posted by Movura
    I've always had respect for you as a member

Page 1 of 2 12 Last