Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: MyColdMan, are u ok?

MyColdMan, are u ok?

MyColdMan, are u ok?

guys, I was just wondering (knock on wood of course) but has anyone heard anything from him at all? I mean, we haven't had any sort of update in forever, save for the new vid thread with the pics of a new vid being made. I hope MyColdMan didn't catch somethin bad over the holidays. Hope to hear from you soon MyColdMan, even just an official "New Video Coming Soon," or somethin to that effect would be nice. Thanks.

He's been online at the same time as me, and he viewed the thread about those video bits people found, so yeah, either he's fine or somebody's using his account.
    The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

He only replies to things he really needs to, he's quite a busy guy really.

I'm sure he'll be happy to know that you are concerned though
    signature image

he'll be back with more info soon, well he better be, and he will be, hopefully about those videos that we saw pics for in another thread. cauz i wanna know about the stealth elements

ok good to know. And yea, i'm dying to know about the stealth elements too, I hadn't expected any so anything would be a treat.... Here's to hoping it works correctly and is fun.

hes around i sent him a message and he replied the next day!

Originally Posted by 00rouchy00
    hes around i sent him a message and he replied the next day!
    What was your message about? Because I've sent him two of the same message, one of which whilst he was online but he just completely blanked me.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

New Video Coming Soon

It's special.

Originally Posted by mycoldman
    New Video Coming Soon

It's special.
    Ahh you can't do that But sweet caaant wait!!!!!
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Sweeet! mycoldman you legend!!

Sorry for being so quiet, it's only because we've a lot of very cool things coming up in the next couple of weeks.

Hang in there and it'll be well worth the wait I can assure you.

That's what I like to hear

Sorry for being so quiet, it's only because we've a lot of very cool things coming up in the next couple of weeks.

Great now I have to leave JC2 on refreshing the page every minute

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing it! Perhaps it will answer some of the many questions people had.
    www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

haha you can be quiet all u like, as long as u come back with good info, which it will be

New Video Coming Soon

It's special.
    YOU ARE REAL!!! I LOVE YOU (I mean that in the straightest way possible). This is like if you found out Santa Claus actually did exist and then he spoke directly to you.

Yeaaaaaaaaa party on the forum
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

i just realized that mycoldman has almost 9 million posts!! HOLY CRAP!!!
    Thats my warmUP Founder of the New Panau Renegade Army (N.P.R.A.)

Originally Posted by skater150
    i just realized that mycoldman has almost 9 million posts!! HOLY CRAP!!!
    The magical benefits mods get ay

let the weeks pass by very fast then!
    Info Info Info whoop whoop

looking forward to more info, vids maybe wallpapers

who is MyColdMan

Originally Posted by THECHAMP-24
    who is MyColdMan
    MyColdMan is God on this forum. He communicates with us and the great team of Devs at Avalanche Studios. He answers crucial questions (well the ones he allowed to) but also if something very important crops up on here, he'l tell the Devs. For example the terrible red flash you'd see in old footage was got rid of due to many complaints on this forum so he passed it on and they removed it.

wow

Really pumped for this special video, it's about the different strategies you can use I presume
    We want custom soundtracks in Just Cause 2 (PS3)
    http://modpoll.com/view/agdwb2xsMmdvcgwLEgRQb2xsGJbKMAw = The Poll

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    MyColdMan is God on this forum. He communicates with us and the great team of Devs at Avalanche Studios. He answers crucial questions (well the ones he allowed to) but also if something very important crops up on here, he'l tell the Devs. For example the terrible red flash you'd see in old footage was got rid of due to many complaints on this forum so he passed it on and they removed it.
    In other words hes Community manager...............................
    also............he has a cool beard
    i hate myself

Page 1 of 3 123 Last