Thread: rico being backed by the gangs and milita?

rico being backed by the gangs and milita?

rico being backed by the gangs and milita?

Im liking the new trailer, but what i liked the most was what looks to be rico teaming up with one of panau's factions to take on panays army.

In the trailer he teams with a gang wearing yellow and then some militia guys, so does this mean rico will have backup outside the main storyline, or is it scripted events only?

I am not sure if it will be SIDE or MAIN mission, but I know it will be cool.

Well if you had researched JC2 enough you would have found out that Rico has tribal allies and rebels.
    Official Chaos Addict.

Kinda Like JC1.

There are 3, the Roaches(blue), the Reapers(red) and the Ulars(yellow)

how did u come up woth those names and colors? ive never heard that before
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

Omg leaked content square enix!!! Red alarm!!!!!
    member of IDCGP I Don't Care Goverment of Panau

what he means is if you can take allies with you anytime or theyll back you up only in specific events..

Like Mercs where by honking allies would board your vehicle and fight with you where ever you went.
    Is that an exploding gas canister or popcorn?

I heard that gang colour name type thing a long time ago but I can't remember where from...
    Official Chaos Addict.

I just remembered, Mercs 2 promised you could hire people and have them go with you and help and all... I haaaaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee EA soooooooo much...
    Everything should be a sandbox

Originally Posted by Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
    I just remembered, Mercs 2 promised you could hire people and have them go with you and help and all... I haaaaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee EA soooooooo much...
    the game was nothing like they promised or offered or hyped.

yea the mercs 2 released was like the retarted brother of wat was promised, no offense to anyone who has mentally challenged family or friends
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

Yeah, they said that you could use a lighter to light stuff on fire, where was that? I couldn't find it (I am being sarcastic).

Originally Posted by Che_Guevara
    Yeah, they said that you could use a lighter to light stuff on fire, where was that? I couldn't find it (I am being sarcastic).
    yup...the game was called ''world in flames'' supposedly because of that feature that would play a big role...

then it was eliminated because they had trouble making it...then far cry showed them something...

you can say they had trouble making it a next gen game on its own, they werent ready for the new technology.

I competely agree with you there
    Mercs 2 just realy sucked for me so hard.. i tried it at a friend because he was kinda angry because the game was so crappy and he spent his money on getting it
    And to me it was just as much crap as it was to him To bad..
    Insert Coin Here --> [===========] <-- and make me rich

Originally Posted by JAGeng
    yup...the game was called ''world in flames'' supposedly because of that feature that would play a big role...

then it was eliminated because they had trouble making it...then far cry showed them something...

you can say they had trouble making it a next gen game on its own, they werent ready for the new technology.
    I've never played Far Cry but it sounds cool. Mercs 2 was so much hype that EA couldn't keep up.

If your going to get Farcry2 it's a slow pace game but the fire rocks

I bought mercs 2 and got what i payed for. I bought it for 20 dollars from a friend

mercs 2 should be 10$ EA messed up big time on that game

I heard that they got differant people to say the same thing for what the civilians said