Thread: not getting cash from contracts

not getting cash from contracts

not getting cash from contracts

title says it all.Playing on pc,and others are having the same issue on the steam forums.

GG

other problems:none of my rifle upgrades for the sniper challenge carried over.
    black screen when I skip through a loading screen.(not all the time)

Im having the same not getting cash problem and Im running the game on PS3. Im actually glad this problem is widespread and that its not just me. I hope their patching it soon

i am having same problem on ps3, not getting cash after completing contracts

anyone started recieving money yet? its doing my head in, how are we suspose to become richest assaisin or buy upgrades? unless im doing something wrong, please help

Hi, I just got Hitman for the PS3 from my friend yesterday and I just started doing contracts today. I've been having the same issues with not getting the cash after the contract missions.

I have a bug that rewards me around 27.000.000$ so I stopped playing contracts until they fix that.

I've been having the same issues with not getting the cash after the contract missions.
    Xbox 360 . Malaysia (Asia) .

I am having the exact same issue on PS3.
    Additionally, whenever I play a contract it is not saved in the Contract History, and the number of played contracts remains at zero.

i dont think theres a bug.

fact is, you only make money if its your initial run of the contract, or you improve your previous score, assuming you completed it @ least once already.

completeing challenges in absolution, then replaying any contract (faster than your last run) will eventually lead to making money.

the additional funds (the difference in $ between your previous score, & the potential new high score) are then wired to your account.

thats it. you dont make the entire contractual amount, in full, all over again.

this is why it only pays to play new contracts, or improve your existing score on previously completed contracts.

^ created contracts also fit into this category.

that aside; my issue lies with ica.hitman.com: contracts tab.

i can see contracts listed when i search (which is better than it was a week ago, i couldnt see anything then) however, it is still impossible for me to view contractual details, or que them for play, later on, in-game.

this is what id really like to do, as i cant be in front of my 360 24/7, unfortunately.

not to mention i thought this was the whole purpose of ica.hitman.com; to extend one's absolution experience, away from the game itself.?

Exclamation

Originally Posted by bat_brain
    i dont think theres a bug.

fact is, you only make money if its your initial run of the contract, or you improve your previous score, assuming you completed it @ least once already.

completeing challenges in absolution, then replaying any contract (faster than your last run) will eventually lead to making money.

the additional funds (the difference in $ between your previous score, & the potential new high score) are then wired to your account.

thats it. you dont make the entire contractual amount, in full, all over again.
    The issue here is not that we aren't getting the entire contract value mulitple times, but that we are not getting any money at all. I have completed several missions, and my overseas account still reads "$0" when it should be over $1M.

Seen this complaint a lot, but still no answers/resolutions/work-around.

I am also playing the PS3 version.

Cheers.

Thumbs Up Resolved...

Logged back in the next day and some of the money was in my offshore account and all new money earned and missions created/played are now saved correctly by the game.

Cheers