Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Ugh, I swear I'm gonna pull a Lynch on someone's ass.

Ugh, I swear I'm gonna pull a Lynch on someone's ass.

Ugh, I swear I'm gonna pull a Lynch on someone's ass.

So, people in my cesspool of a town have a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth. I've no clue what it is, but whenever I'm out walking there's someone who does a drive-by talking run. I've been asked if I like crack love, called an idiot, yelled at, and right before I got home today, I was wearing a Bengals jacket. I'm not much of a sports guy, nor do I keep up with it, and some guy took the time to holler "The bengals suck." Trying to insult what I was wearing or some , I swear all I hear is "I want an ass beating!" when people do that stuff, I'm probably going to answer that call if it happens again. I don't know if your guys' towns are like mine but damn, hahaha sometimes you can't help but feel like you're Douglas from Falling Down.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

Welcome to America, I guess?
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Ha, more like welcome to Ohio.

It's probably an Ohio thing

Hmm, do you live in a small town? It would be very strange if this was happening and you didn't. I've had people shout stuff at me before on the street and around, and threatened with violence once, but at least I knew exactly why. Yours sounds like a strange situation. I hope it all goes away quickly.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

I do live in a small town, it's one of those things where it's not too small not too big. It's all just been weighing down on me lately, my mother's told me I should have been aborted, I live in a city full of ***s, people have stolen things from me, lied to me, and stabbed me in the back, I only associate with 3 people outside of my family in real life. The city (The city council) I live in had two of our dogs killed a while back because my grandfather was suing them, so that gives you somewhat of an insight on what it's like. I can go on all day about the things I deal with, and I'm not exaggerating in the slightest.

Why the hell did they kill your dogs? Also, your town sounds bad, but keep in mind, at least it's not Mogadishu (Or *** Bruges).
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Damn, One of Seven... I feel bad for you.

Brackstone, what's wrong with Bruges? I used to go there once in a while back in the days. Though I much prefer Ghent.

They killed the dogs out of spite, and my grandfather worked for them for over 30 years. My town's full of burnouts, thug wannabe's, and just overall trash. Dude when I can walk down the street and see a black guy hit a white girl in public, and a crowd around them goes "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" it's . I'm only 18 too, that's the part that pisses me off the most. Believe me I don't want sympathy, I just want to know why I'm just having such a ty start at age 18 man.

I was making a reference to the film In Bruges. The main character constantly says that Bruges is the worst place on earth. I actually think it's quite a beautiful city, and I hope to go there one day.

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    I was making a reference to the film In Bruges. The main character constantly says that Bruges is the worst place on earth. I actually think it's quite a beautiful city, and I hope to go there one day.
    Ghent, lad. That's the place to be. Look at the pics.

That is indeed a very beautiful city. I'll have to go there someday.

Also, One of Seven, when things go bad at 18 years old, it's the absolute worst. Your environment can't be helping either. Your town is indeed awful it seems, but you are pretty much at the age where you can just move out and continue your life elsewhere, if that is what you wish to do, so remember that at least that possibility could be around for you.

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    That is indeed a very beautiful city. I'll have to go there someday.

Also, One of Seven, when things go bad at 18 years old, it's the absolute worst. Your environment can't be helping either. Your town is indeed awful it seems, but you are pretty much at the age where you can just move out and continue your life elsewhere, if that is what you wish to do, so remember that at least that possibility could be around for you.
    That's actually what me and my pal (that I've known since Kindergarten) were talking about the other day, neither of us are happy with where we're at, so if we can both manage some steady jobs we'd be set to get the hell out. I had already kinda set my sights on the marines though, I've talked to a couple recruiters and actual servicemen.

Originally Posted by One of Seven
    I had already kinda set my sights on the marines though
    Why?

1. See it as a way out. 2. I don't have much going for me. 3. I'm interested.

This is just a suggestion from a random member of this board to another so do with it what you will. But you're still young, I strongly recommend you explore what you, as an individual, are capable of, both intellectually and artistically before considering joining the marines.

One of Seven, you should come to England, as it's common over here.

I just so happened to be walking the streets by myself during the night. I walked past a group of chavs who were on the opposite side of the road, i ignored them yet they started to call me over asking if i can lend them 20 quid, knowing this can turn bad i started moving abit faster.

My prediction was right, they started running towards me and were going to 'jump' me.

Jump - To 'jump' someone is by mugging a innocent person on his/her own with a group of friends.

Oneofseven, atleast your dad is not a recovering alchoholic and your mother is a gambling addict, like mine....

Look on the bright side, atleast your going to Lynch someones ass and get away by saying your mask was too hot. Thats always fun, isnt it? ISNT IT?! SMILE GODDAMMIT!

EDIT: And i had no idea your 18.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Apparently we have a little bit in common after all, Bevacur.

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    One of Seven, you should come to England, as it's common over here.

I just so happened to be walking the streets by myself during the night. I walked past a group of chavs who were on the opposite side of the road, i ignored them yet they started to call me over asking if i can lend them 20 quid, knowing this can turn bad i started moving abit faster.

My prediction was right, they started running towards me and were going to 'jump' me.

Jump - To 'jump' someone is by mugging a innocent person on his/her own with a group of friends.

Oneofseven, atleast your dad is not a recovering alchoholic and your mother is a gambling addict, like mine....

Look on the bright side, atleast your going to Lynch someones ass and get away by saying your mask was too hot. Thats always fun, isnt it? ISNT IT?! SMILE GODDAMMIT!

EDIT: And i had no idea your 18.
    Hmmm, my mother's an adulterous * who ran of with a weedy wigger/juggalo, and left a good man like my father who can bench over 600 pounds..... Haha she ran off with the type of person I hate (also known as chavs) most. The reason why I posted my situation on here is that I like hearing things from the outside if you catch what I mean. I like to hear other's thoughts and not just my own. Know that I appreciate the input.

The interesting thing about the internet is that it turns out everyone's health/life/family is tier than my own. I need to remedy this.

You can all come live with me. We live in a rural community, nothing big happens except a lot of pot smoking. That'll make MxO happy. You'll have to ship off from your posh England/Canada/whatever to America, though. And we're about 20 miles away from any city, although we have the necessities in our small town (namely a grocery store, a gas station, and a rather good sushi place)

We only have a few spare mattresses, so a lot of you will have to sleep on the concrete floor of the basement (we use it only for storage). We'll get a couple of people in the backyard if space is too much of an issue, oh and you'll have to pay rent. And I'm certainly not cooking for any of you.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Originally Posted by SlashPrower
    The interesting thing about the internet is that it turns out everyone's health/life/family is tier than my own. I need to remedy this.

You can all come live with me. We live in a rural community, nothing big happens except a lot of pot smoking. That'll make MxO happy. You'll have to ship off from your posh England/Canada/whatever to America, though. And we're about 20 miles away from any city, although we have the necessities in our small town (namely a grocery store, a gas station, and a rather good sushi place)

We only have a few spare mattresses, so a lot of you will have to sleep on the concrete floor of the basement (we use it only for storage). We'll get a couple of people in the backyard if space is too much of an issue, oh and you'll have to pay rent. And I'm certainly not cooking for any of you.
    This sounds like the setup for a hilarious sitcom and or B horror movie. Everything is fine, for a while, a bit like Friends but with more swearing. Then all of a sudden, someone turns up inside out in the tent outside. And it also turns out that someone in the house is the devil.

22. Is it just me or does slashprowers town seem like the perfect place to camp out during a zombie apocalypse or nuclear war.

also yes, i like the sound of your potsmoking town.

Sheriff sandyyyyy

-quit smoking 3 months ago trolol-
    signature image

I live in a state where old folks come to die.
    In a city where people drive too fucking slow.
    In a community that's pulling American Beauty left and right.

Honestly, I don't give two fucks about this place. I can not wait to move somewhere that there is something to do.

Anyway, shit happens I guess? My friend got shot and another few killed in various accidents. My family is having financial problems/I don't have money for school. Life just sucks, more of some then others but it still sucks.

Originally Posted by One of Seven
    Hmmm, my mother's an adulterous * who ran of with a weedy wigger/juggalo, and left a good man like my father who can bench over 600 pounds..... Haha she ran off with the type of person I hate (also known as chavs) most. The reason why I posted my situation on here is that I like hearing things from the outside if you catch what I mean. I like to hear other's thoughts and not just my own. Know that I appreciate the input.
    My mum left our family 2-3 months ago. She gambled over the course of two years and lost somewhere around 40,000.

She left us and ran off with her Thai friends, dumping the debts onto my dad. Rcently (two weeks ago) she came back for her passport, it is obvious she is moving back to her home country. She has never bovered calling us, have not spoken to her since she left.

So here is me, my sister who is now suffering from alopecia and my dad, we may end up losing the house.

Thats my life for now, stay tuned and more may hit the fan for my family.

Slash, i'm emigrating to your house, i enjoy hearing Americans say 'your such a fricken d-bag maaan'.

American accents are funny, not in a bad way.

I also could not give two s about my town, its just full of hills, farms, chavs, gypos in a truck asking for 'any spare iron!'. Oh and garbage trucks, lots and lots of em.

Does anyone have gypo's near them that go around, asking for spare iron? Or is it just me?
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Lol you British . People don't say fricken unless they're under 14, and nobody says d-bag. *** douchebag can and will be used, though. And nobody stretches out the word "man" unless they're stoned.

And I'm calling it: Kent would turn out to be the devil.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Page 1 of 2 12 Last