Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Anyone got 100%?

Anyone got 100%?

Anyone got 100%?

Anyone got 100% completion yet? just curious
    If I was a Tuk-Tuk, i'd be a Tuk-Tuk Laa xD

I'm not certain I will ever make a 100%, Rico can scale the highest mountains, take on army's, disarm nuclear warheads(in flight!), but I'll be damned if he can complete the race courses succesfully, DOH!

If you need the 300 collection items then no one has 100% because some of the black boxes are below the sea floor and impossible to get. Some of them you can see the top of the box flashing on the floor but cannot grab it.

Originally Posted by Cyc2u
    If you need the 300 collection items then no one has 100% because some of the black boxes are below the sea floor and impossible to get. Some of them you can see the top of the box flashing on the floor but cannot grab it.
    it is the easyste thing to finde a black box
    just love Just Cause 2

lol im on 9%, everitime i'm going to do something useful, for instance i think stuff like this:

Plane+Car+Grapplinghook=FUN!?!

:P so not a lot of missions and 100% villages for me xD

lol im on 9%, everitime i'm going to do something useful, for instance i think stuff like this:

Plane+Car+Grapplinghook=FUN!?!

so not a lot of missions and 100% villages for me

yeah you do, just try......the gap challenge is much harder than race I think...

the gap challenge? co-ordinates?
    If I was a Tuk-Tuk, i'd be a Tuk-Tuk Laa xD

Originally Posted by Cyc2u

i found the 300 factions item,no particular problem.
    http://raptr.com/doulifee
    Agriboss 9000: Grow your crops, blow water tower...Stronger than a mountain!

im almost 80%
    i got all faction collectables, all faction missions, all agency missions, over 200 settlements done, almost 300 settlements discovered....
    and yet... still not at 80%

this is gonna take FOREVER!
    http://menofvalor.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Finding all the parts is going to be nightmare, with the ones not included in the settlements themselves I can see me scouring the map for the last 2 or 3 parts for a long time to come.

The one at X:15717 Y:20897 has only the top showing even level with the sea floor on my game. (PS3). I can clearly see it flashing but no icon shows up saying Black Box and i cannot grab it.

The one in the water east of Panau City Docks District only has a corner flashing above the seafloor. Same thing, cannot get it.

im on PS3.. and got all collectibles easily, i think u should just start a new game before u get to far ahead.
    http://menofvalor.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Originally Posted by Insane-Rob
    Finding all the parts is going to be nightmare, with the ones not included in the settlements themselves I can see me scouring the map for the last 2 or 3 parts for a long time to come.
    Yep, I'm hoping someone makes a guide for items not in settlements, or I'll never get 100%.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Frankie G0dskin
    Yep, I'm hoping someone makes a guide for items not in settlements, or I'll never get 100%.
    Usually there are various white dots on the mini-map, which indicate there is something of interest. That is probably the best way to find most of the items.

Originally Posted by Reckless-05
    Anyone got 100% completion yet? just curious
    The game hasn't been out long enough yet. Some say it can take up to six months to get 100%

Originally Posted by Straton
    Usually there are various white dots on the mini-map, which indicate there is something of interest. That is probably the best way to find most of the items.
    I think you either talking about undiscovered settlements or collectible dots.
    There are crates(resources) not marked on the map in anyway, you'll have to approach it in order to trigger the radar on your mini map(top left corner).

From what I saw so far, it's usually some random buildings along road side, either paved or dirt road. It could be gas station, or really small port, or a few houses, or check points, or bridge supports. So far every place I've been to that have resource crates they are all near roads( excluding military settlements), I haven't really explore those small islands yet, maybe someone can give a hint or two. I'm right now less than 10%, but just want to collect all armor crates before I blow my way to those settlements in hardcore.( it's actually pretty fun driving around..)

Originally Posted by gpnsatan
    I think you either talking about undiscovered settlements or collectible dots.
    There are crates(resources) not marked on the map in anyway, you'll have to approach it in order to trigger the radar on your mini map(top left corner).

From what I saw so far, it's usually some random buildings along road side, either paved or dirt road. It could be gas station, or really small port, or a few houses, or check points, or bridge supports. So far every place I've been to that have resource crates they are all near roads( excluding military settlements), I haven't really explore those small islands yet, maybe someone can give a hint or two. I'm right now less than 10%, but just want to collect all armor crates before I blow my way to those settlements in hardcore.( it's actually pretty fun driving around..)
    Umm wrong after a faction gets control of an area they are white dots with green around them they are collectables. drug drops, black boxes and skulls

Originally Posted by ALLSHOT_UP
    Umm wrong after a faction gets control of an area they are white dots with green around them they are collectables. drug drops, black boxes and skulls
    Um wrong.. That's not what he's talking about, he's talking about weapon parts and armour etc. these are found in crates and are not marked on the map, they flash white along with a beacon thing beside your radar when your close to one.

The drug drops etc. are different and are marked on the map with a dot.

Originally Posted by SmC12
    Um wrong.. That's not what he's talking about, he's talking about weapon parts and armour etc. these are found in crates and are not marked on the map, they flash white along with a beacon thing beside your radar when your close to one.

The drug drops etc. are different and are marked on the map with a dot.
    Right!

Anyway, for those playing hardcore, just pay some time driving around highways on main island(starting island), there are several benefits.

1. 2 armor crates almost every ramp, which will help you last longer when storming military bases.
    2. Trophies/Achievements - ex. test driver, road trip, stunt etc.
    3. Be able to pretty much test around at least 30~40 types of cars/bikes/trucks
    4. practice your driving skills( helps for racing event)
    5. Random unmarked location provides $/armour/vehicle crates and free chaos(like 2 things to blow up and just drive away.)
    6. setup settlements around major roads per section, later on you can just extract here and start conquering.

I'm at 48% atm. I've only done 3 agency missions, I'm trying to do the "boring" things first. Just completing settlements and that sort of things. I think it's stupid of me though, since there's 100's of crates and things to destroy that is not marked on the map at all. It's a bit too hard IMO to find all this stuff. Let's say you have like 3 things left to get 100%, then you have to spend probably tens of hours to find them. One thing is finding that last propaganda station in Panau city, when you know there's something within the city, another thing is when you have 1000 km², and need to be within 100m before you can notice that you're closing in on a crate :P
    Edit: What gpnsatan just said! I just did a couple of hours ago, after I noticed there's armor under EVERY bridge (bridges over the highway) along the highway, plus some under the bridges over water. Then there's so much stuff along the road too, but still there's stuff like 500m from the road (for example unmarked power stations with lots of generators), that will not pop up on your radar...I found one by accident.

Good advice above, the first thing I did on my second game (the first I had to scrap I was all over the place) was ... road trip! Hit the main highway and follow it all the way around the main island, it also detours past the airport. At every overpass there are two armor pickups, and every so often there is a rest stop type area with a lot of goodies that arent marked on the map. Also there are gas stations etc sometimes very close to the overpass and you can quickly grab some pickups there too.

That was about a 90 kilometer trip and puts you ahead of the game health/armor wise.

Second thing I did was fly to the temple and to the shipwreck for easy items, and then just wandered through towns only grabbing the pickups and not causing any chaos.

This way when you start the game you're ahead as far as weapon/vehicle parts and armor/health goes. Makes the missions way more fun with fully upgraded weapons.

Originally Posted by Finkle and Einhorn
    Good advice above, the first thing I did on my second game (the first I had to scrap I was all over the place) was ... road trip! Hit the main highway and follow it all the way around the main island, it also detours past the airport. At every overpass there are two armor pickups, and every so often there is a rest stop type area with a lot of goodies that arent marked on the map. Also there are gas stations etc sometimes very close to the overpass and you can quickly grab some pickups there too.

That was about a 90 kilometer trip and puts you ahead of the game health/armor wise.

Second thing I did was fly to the temple and to the shipwreck for easy items, and then just wandered through towns only grabbing the pickups and not causing any chaos.

This way when you start the game you're ahead as far as weapon/vehicle parts and armor/health goes. Makes the missions way more fun with fully upgraded weapons.
    I did something similar, except I scaled the ENTIRE island, grabbed ALL upgradable parts from the settlements, then drove like 180km on the highways and getting all those armor packs on the bridges.

I collected about 500 of every part, and probably went to about 200 locations (barely any completed)

So now my rico has fully maxed out all his main weapons, his helicopters, his jet, his tank, and his Garret Traver car. BTW< the jet does NOT go 853, its more like 650.. huge let down, and yes Its fully maxed, and yes I did calculate S = D/T correctly.

Does anyone else feel like cities are annoying to take over? lol I cant stand having to scale a dam city for gas stations, little water towers and stuff like that.. its so dam annoying..

Then again, im going to have to do that with the other upgrade parts and faction items... which is going to be a friggin pain..

im over 40% D
    Thats my warmUP Founder of the New Panau Renegade Army (N.P.R.A.)

I'm zoomin' through the settlement completions. And I haven't even done any missions yet.
    Viva la revolution.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last