Thread: Demo Hitman Absolution

Demo Hitman Absolution

Question Will there be a demo for the public?

I really hope they let the public play the king of Chinatown level. It looks stunning and marvelous and I really want to play it. I hope you guys do release it so the public can play Hitman before November 20th. To be honest the sniper challenge to me didn't feel like Hitman. Hitman to me is being able to kill your target in loads of various ways. Not just by shooting him with a sniper rifle. I would love this demo and compete my score with my friends if they have that in the demo. I think this would really cater to the fans an even attract brand new players. Anyways I really do hope you do this and your game looks AMAZING!!!

They have not stated whether they will have a public demo yet.

Demo Hitman Absolution

It's been a while, and the game is already in pre-beta, and are, therefore, any new plans (or not) with a demo version ?

The devs have not announced anything new regarding a demo.

Please refer yourself to the FAQ topic

Yeah, Run for your life (first edition). Probably the one thing which worth to play in this hitman.

Even the old "Run for you life" I did not disdain, and I'd be in heaven. Waiting for your reply Travis@IO.

I wouldn't like "Run for your life" to be a demo because it's basically just a linear training level / visual expo showoff. A demo should have a nice playground that players could freely explore and get to do various things in the game on their own time. That's what demos are for. Marketing the game to unsure prospective customers, with its features.

I think game companies these days have adopted the negative and stupid definition for game demos. "Persuading unsure prospective customers to not invest in the game based on their negative experience in a game they don't think is that good." -Sure it makes sense that a player won't buy the game if they think it sucks based on the demo, but doesn't that mean that there's actually something wrong with the game?

So game companies think that it's better to not waste time making a demo version and risk people downloading it illegally in the absence of a demo, than it is to put a little investment in a demo that might persuade players to not pay for the full game based on negative experience with the demo. They want to rely on flashy trailers and tricking people. The only way to test-drive it is to make a non-refundable purchase, or to become a criminal.

Originally Posted by Platinumoxicity
    The only way to test-drive it is to make a non-refundable purchase, or to become a criminal.
    There are at least other 4 ways.

I know but I am saying the company will regret not putting a demo out.

I will kill if they release "Run for your life" DEMO!

Originally Posted by Sly Cooper
    I know but I am saying the company will regret not putting a demo out.
    Or not... If I need to wait until 2o NOV., then..I will wait... BUT WHEN THIS GAME IS OUT, I'M GONNA' R@PE IT XD

I'd love a demo, and IO has released demos for Blood Money and both of their Kane and Lynch games, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if a demo was released just to keep up with tradition.

We NEED a demo

Originally Posted by Sevket
    We NEED a demo
    NOW! XD