Thread: Im Back + How About some New DLC

Im Back + How About some New DLC

Im Back + How About some New DLC

I know most of you guys dont know me, but I was here when the JC2 forums started.

GREAT GAME- but I sold it
    Anyway, check out my hitler downfall vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SNMV2x91Dc

IN OTHER NEWS:
    How about some new DLC Avalanche?
    Some cheats would be great.
    Im a guy
    and- if any of u guys now- when is the official just cause 2 release date?

Perhaps Avalanche will come out with a MP patch if old posters come back to the forums!!!!

Some new content would be appreciated. I would take something small if it meant they bring out Just Cause 3 at some point in the future.

Originally Posted by Strawberry_Shortcake
    I know most of you guys dont know me, but I was here when the JC2 forums started.

GREAT GAME- but I sold it
    Anyway, check out my hitler downfall vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SNMV2x91Dc

IN OTHER NEWS:
    How about some new DLC Avalanche?
    Some cheats would be great.
    I remember you - good to see a few older faces showing themselves around here from time to time. Even if you have sold the game

Heh, I don't think your return to the forum is significant enough to get Avalanche to make some new DLC... no offense
    signature image

Oh, lol, I didn't think so, I just wanted to say it.
    Nice to see you too Poor_Bison, ever since the Mercs 2 forums went down, I've been pretty out of it forum-wise.
    Im a guy

I remember u too, i have been lurking on these forums since before the release, dont know why i even bothered making this account tho and poor bison is right 5 people arent enough to get that kind of attention from eidos

If only....
    Check out and Support id:EAZ IncendiaryDLCPack please! Link Below!
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=109605

Oh, lol, I didn't think so, I just wanted to say it.
    Nice to see you too Poor_Bison, ever since the Mercs 2 forums went down, I've been pretty out of it forum-wise.
    Indeed. Was a sad day when that went down. *moment of silence*

Originally Posted by THEvillageIDIOT
    poor bison is right
    As always

Originally Posted by THEvillageIDIOT
    5 people arent enough to get that kind of attention from eidos
    You'll be surprised Although I doubt they have more DLC planned, Mycoldman still browses and here and passes our feedback onto Avalanche. That was how we got the red-flash feature removed before the game was released, the thing where enemies used to flash red when they took damage.
    signature image

I remember you guys from the Mercs 2 forums, its too bad they took them down... well i guess i'll come back on these forums!
    oh and Strawberry_Shortcake, I remember that vid from a looong time ago.
    Check out and Support id:EAZ GrappleHook DLC please! Link Below!
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...13#post1563813

I feel insignificant with all these old heads roaming about. :P

soon enough you'll be an old head too

OMG awesome dude, yeah, this isnt for publicity or anything, just thought I would drop by for a week or 2 then come back a few months later, who knows mabey the JC3 threads will be up lol...

BTW- Should I start a New Vegas thread in The Hangar, even though its pretty much dead?

EDIT: LOL!!!! Check out my sig
    EDIT AGAIN: LOL!!!! Every thread Ive posted has only a few replies but over 200 views...
    Im a guy

Ahhh so many memories, new dlc would be nice or at least a release date for just cause 3

i would like to add to this slowly growing mob of people who want more DLC. i would love some more dlc, i would pay $40 for a new car even.

Oh and i know this is random, but i just saw a train on tv.. why doesnt jc2 have a train? Would be nice to have a steam engine that traveled throughout the entire island! Maybe for jc3..
    PSN ID: LilPres_

lets do like runescape is currently doing, hold a referrendum for who wants multiplayer

Originally Posted by JoylessTuna
    Perhaps Avalanche will come out with a MP patch if old posters come back to the forums!!!!

Not gonna happen. Avalanche has all but abandoned the game as evidenced by the fact that only one patch was ever released and the majority of the issues most people complained about were never even addressed. Trust me, they are DONE with this game.

Originally Posted by ChiroVette
    Not gonna happen. Avalanche has all but abandoned the game as evidenced by the fact that only one patch was ever released and the majority of the issues most people complained about were never even addressed. Trust me, they are DONE with this game.
    Such as?

You have to remember, patches can only address certain things. They aren't a miracle cure for all bugs, some things are so deeply coded into the game that you'd need to decompile the whole game to fix or they would change the game so much from it's release state it'd be better to just wait for a sequel.

Y'know what I mean?
    signature image

Ya that was sarcasm. This game had the support of an family-less alcoholic.

BTW- Should I start a New Vegas thread in The Hangar, even though its pretty much dead?
    Please do.

Originally Posted by rinmach
    Please do.
    All done, have fun!
    (RHYME LOL)
    ROLF
    Im a guy

Epic, cause of hitler mentioning the bus :3
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

I have an idea for DLC but no one has replied yet. Please give me feedback, click the link! Thanks.
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...76#post1553576

Originally Posted by JoylessTuna
    Ya that was sarcasm. This game had the support of an family-less alcoholic.
    Lol glad someone told him I read that and thought 'Is he serious?' :P no offence Chiro