Thread: Empty streets after you complete the game???

Empty streets after you complete the game???

Empty streets after you complete the game???

i just completed the game and now i cuntinue playing in marcenery mode

and i notice there is no padestrians only military and very few and far apart
    very boring is this really how it is ?

maybe i should load a save before the last mission and avoid it till the very end

Its a glitch, try starting a race

help, i finished the game, still lots to go before 100%, but it is no longer fun, the streets / roads / ect are basically empty. its a ghost town, even the large cities, when will they fix this bug, they appear to have time to create dlc, but not fix this bug. what about giving us a slider where we can increase the number of civilians, vehicles, ect, i would pay for that dlc, but not for anyother untilt they fix the bugs like this and key / mouse bindings...

Originally Posted by goya
    help, i finished the game, still lots to go before 100%, but it is no longer fun, the streets / roads / ect are basically empty. its a ghost town, even the large cities, when will they fix this bug, they appear to have time to create dlc, but not fix this bug. what about giving us a slider where we can increase the number of civilians, vehicles, ect, i would pay for that dlc, but not for anyother untilt they fix the bugs like this and key / mouse bindings...
    See above
    Want multiplayer? SIGN!!! Thanks sammich
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/JC2MP#signForm

Originally Posted by ElSock
    See above
    See the stickies is the correct response.

PS The DLC was already made, its being released, they aren't making the DLC instead of a patch.
    ~ODd it