Thread: Have you ever done this?

Have you ever done this?

Superjuke11's videos

Im gonna change this to my vids, so I can post them all here.

City Gameplay/Action

Gas Station Haul:

1431m Base Jump

Gas Station Haul 2

There will be better vids (montages) coming soon!

haha nice
    just cause 2 is teh best!!Rico 4 president.

hahaha, I didn't know you could do that. Nice find

Seems truck didn't have enough grunt, perhaps use one of the military rpc's? or maybe a jet?

Originally Posted by Colif
    Seems truck didn't have enough grunt, perhaps use one of the military rpc's? or maybe a jet?
    Well if you notice later in the vid, I tried to get the attack heli from the black market, but it wouldnt spawn. Not sure what happened there, but hopefully when i get everything straightened out, i will make sequel.

Btw how do I get the videos to play, they are just white and dont do anything?

nvm. roflfix'd.

update

ROFL I didn't know you could lift that whole thing with a helicopter. Could you go higher with it? I want to drop that thing on top of a colonel!

Originally Posted by patrickownzya
    ROFL I didn't know you could lift that whole thing with a helicopter. Could you go higher with it? I want to drop that thing on top of a colonel!
    Lol, i tried to go higher, but it was too heavy. You can get it off a couple of meters. I eventually dropped it with the intentions of crushing that one jeep, but it didnt work out to well. But yea, good idea with dropping it on a colonel!