Thread: Just Cause Youtube Videos - Made by People Other Than in this Forum!

Just Cause Youtube Videos - Made by People Other Than in this Forum!

Smile Just Cause Youtube Videos - Made by People Other Than in this Forum!

I know it's very tempting to just slap all your Youtube vids onto this forum to get more views and stuff (and some of them are amazing, so I'm not stopping you!), but in this thread I am urging people to go out onto Youtube and find some great vids uploaded by people who aren't a member on this forum. It just seems a little unfair that the devs get to see tonnes of our stuff, and not much else!

I would 'get the ball rolling', but Youtube appears to be down for me.

EDIT: It's up again! Here's a pretty nice unintentional crash

LOVE LIST: RedPillow, Rios, The Zoo Boy, xbox360kris, Movura, dayd41, NovaSilisko, Ostrich, A.I., German. twitter.com/Pobby27 youtube.com/user/Pobby1000

Yeah but if people can be bothered to actually promote there videos, they deserve the views.
    This is the best fan-site you will come across > http://Justcauseden.co.nr

Originally Posted by JustJames
    Yeah but if people can be bothered to actually promote there videos, they deserve the views.
    yeah, it's a good thing, but imagine how many people are going unrecognised!
    LOVE LIST: RedPillow, Rios, The Zoo Boy, xbox360kris, Movura, dayd41, NovaSilisko, Ostrich, A.I., German. twitter.com/Pobby27 youtube.com/user/Pobby1000

Originally Posted by JustJames
    Some people aren't fans of forums, or don't even know the forums exist. There might be the most awesomest stunt video out there, though if they weren't a member of the forum would you still think they don't deserve the views?
    ~ODd it

I'll be honest I built most of my thread scanning YOUTUBE for my vids

It's only when someone here posts a better version I'll replace it.

My thread was built on the youtube SEARCH button

Originally Posted by AssassinAgent47
    I'll be honest I built most of my thread scanning YOUTUBE for my vids

It's only when someone here posts a better version I'll replace it.

My thread was built on the youtube SEARCH button
    Oh, I didn't realise that. Sorry man, I thought that those vids were all submitted by forum members.

Originally Posted by pobsta
    Oh, I didn't realise that. Sorry man, I thought that those vids were all submitted by forum members.
    nah no need to be sorry..it's a good idea you had

if the guy who started the stickied VIDEOS thread would edit his post and just post all the awesome vids and maybe categorized them..it would make for a easier read for everyone

it's true it's hard to sift through the bad vids, I can't tell how many times I see a video with the title

"OMG THE BEST JUST CAUSE 2 IN DA WORLDS"

and then I watch it and its the same thing you've seen 3,000 times already..lol

A perfect example of a tidy JC2 video thread would be mine:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=106700

I think you would agree.

Big Grin Sweet Vid!!

Check out this video! It is so lucky, just playing around at the race track!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O01Nvqo9_m0