Thread: anyone reading any graphic novels while we are waiting for arkham asylum?

anyone reading any graphic novels while we are waiting for arkham asylum?

anyone reading any graphic novels while we are waiting for arkham asylum?

im currently rereading batman year one and aim to reread the long halloween and the killing joke.
    "Hello Gotham Joker's Back In town hahaha"
    "Don't get up, Bruce. It's just an old friend come by to say hello. Hello... Batman hahahahaha"

I'm rereading most of my GN's
    My Batman: Gotham City Fan Fic (A sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum):
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...=1#post1168741

Um.. Killing Joke is on the way, Arkham Asylum the graphic novel, and a bit of long halloween

I just finished re-reading Dark Victory last night. Planning on reading through Killing Joke again.

ive just read arkham asylum: a serious house on serious earth and the dark knight returns gonna read dark victory and a long Halloween tonight!
    Superman: i have stange favor to ask of you.
    Batman : No clark, you can't borrow my pirate ship.

the killing joke, arkham asylum a seriouse house on a seriouse earth, the man who laghs, the death of superman.
    "All men have limits. They learn what those limits are and then they learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine.." - batman

I've just read The man who laughs and now I'm going through No Mans Land, and i will probably read Knightfall after that.
    Dr Crane isn't here right now, but if you'd like to make an appointment...

I got the entire series of BTAS somewhere around a month or two ago. Watched a lot of it, but not all of it yet. Got 7 Batman graphic novels for my birthday and already read them all. So I'll probably try to either finish BTAS and/or reread some of the ones I liked most (The Dark Knight Returns, Long Halloween, or Hush vol. 1) or even watch some Burton/Nolan movies.

I just finished reading Batman & Robin:The Boy Wonder Vol. 1.
    "Outwitting Batman is my sole delight, my heaven on earth, my very paradise!" - The Riddler

I just re-watched my BTAS, JLU and The Batman series so I'm pretty much batman-minded right now. I have read my Batman GNs (A LOT of them) too many times I'm afraid if I jump into one I might not finish it out of boredom and I don't want that. So I'm passing the time with my Cable/Deadpool collection Now THAT never gets old!
    Put dat coookie dawwn!
    PSN: Rory_Initiative

I read the Killing Joke recently - good stuff.
    Batman touched me in an indecent way.

I read through my No Man's Land trade paperbacks and watched some episodes of Justice League and JLU recently. Mostly I've been trying to immerse myself in other games until next week, finishing up the last of the DLC for Fallout 3 and such.
    "In war, there is no greater honor than victory"

i am reading joker, mad love and other stories. and absolute hush!!
    the last bit of hope is always the hardest to snuff out !

Just finished reading all of Grant Morrisons stuff leading to Batman RIP. Also Arkham Asylum: A Serious house On Serious Earth, man that one is awesome, bizarre, but awesome.

Probably going to read Battle for the Cowl next I suppose.
    "I see now the virtue in madness, for this country knows no law nor boundary. I Pity the poor shades confined to the Euclidean prison that is sanity" - Amadeus Arkham

game or no game I'm usually re reading some Batman book.

I finished Dark Victory a few days ago, read Green Lantern: Rebirth yesterday, and now I'm currently reading V for Vendetta for the first time. Next I'm going to read Revenge of the Green Lanterns.

Originally Posted by angleslam99
    I finished Dark Victory a few days ago, read Green Lantern: Rebirth yesterday, and now I'm currently reading V for Vendetta for the first time. Next I'm going to read Revenge of the Green Lanterns.
    Although it's not tantamount to enjoy reading Revenge of the Green Lanterns, I'd definitely recommend grabbing and reading Green Lantern: No Fear before jumping into RotGL. It's a fantastic read

A long halloween, Hush and of course Arkham Asylum
    `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
    `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'