Thread: JC2 Website???

JC2 Website???

JC2 Website???

Whats with all the locked pages :S

The Gamestats page will contain Player Stats uploaded from JC2 e.g. highest base jump and so there'l be competitions and stuff, as for Panau I don't know.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

... The locked areas will be unlocked when we're alot more closer to launch.. That's all we know, I'm afraid.

I'm thinking when we're in at least.. March.

Lets guess what the Panau section will contain because I cant thing of anything useful
    Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

Originally Posted by MonkeyBanana
    Lets guess what the Panau section will contain because I cant thing of anything useful
    It'll most likely contain a map of interesting spots in Panau.. amongst other things like where the factions are located & the main locations in the world, really.

i think the panau button might be a map of the game with cool trick places and 1 off verichles of somethin..be good if it was

I dont think so because then you wont get any profit of the intel map
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

Technically the pages aren't locked, they haven't been put on the servervyet it appears

the padlock is just a GIF so it's a simple placeholder so nothing to unlockjust stuff to upload
    Just Cause 2, now featuring grappling ninja squirrels, while supplies last!

Originally Posted by nismo280zx
    Technically the pages aren't locked, they haven't been put on the servervyet it appears

the padlock is just a GIF so it's a simple placeholder so nothing to unlockjust stuff to upload
    Oh c'mon, stop splitting hairs dude, you know what i meant

and it basically means the same thing

No not uploaded means that haven't completed these features but wanted to ensure that the layout would remain the same, it's a common practice

but we don't need gamestats until the game is released anyways, the bids would be nice but maybe there not ready to upload those yet
    y'all wanted to know why they are "locked" so I explained that they simply don't exist anywhere on the server yet, so that's why they are "locked"

We meant the other Why XD
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

The main page gamestats & panau links are set for the release of the game, plus they are very bust at avalanche right now, they figure that there time is best spent making sure jc2 gets out on time and to make sure any bugs are patched for day one if necessary

What if the panau section is a list of special hidden things around the island. And when someone finds something, they email a picture of it to some email and if it's confirmed that it's a part of the official list, I makes it on the site with the gamertag or PS3 equivalent of who found it. Then it gives eeryone else something to go hunting for.
    Insert clever signature here.