Thread: Need last riddler trophy by the joker face

Need last riddler trophy by the joker face

Need last riddler trophy by the joker face

I'm looking for the last riddler trophy on the outside of the penitentiary to the left of the joker face painted door. Will someone help me?

I'm sorry, but I cannot remember them all by heart and I am unable to check right now, but this guide may be able to help.

There is a vent on the side as you enter the penitentiary

Pass the joker face, go to the penitionary. Before you enter look to the right. there should be a vent. Be aware to access that vent your goin to need the batclaw and I think if i remember rightly its the Ultra one you want which you dont get till later in the game.

Originally Posted by Crozzly123
    Pass the joker face, go to the penitionary. Before you enter look to the right. there should be a vent. Be aware to access that vent your goin to need the batclaw and I think if i remember rightly its the Ultra one you want which you dont get till later in the game.
    You can rip of ventilation grates with the regular Batclaw, not just the Ultra.
    GT:CRA2ED PENGUIN PSN:JokerHere "Did anyone hear about an escaped patient hunting down guards ? No ? Stick Around" - The Joker

If you mean the one I am thinking about, look to the right of the door you use to enter the Penitentiery (I can't spell it, so I am just calling it the prison facility). You should notice a vent that you can take off with the batclaw and grapple too. Took me a while to find this, I thought it was on the roof but couldn't find a place to use the grapple.

Originally Posted by Clown Prince Of Crime
    You can rip of ventilation grates with the regular Batclaw, not just the Ultra.

Ahhh ok, I just recently completed it and I already forgot theres that much goes on in the damn thing. At least I was 50% right you do need the batclaw.

Its because by them time I got the ultra on I was ripping off loads of vents to get riddles so I forgot its primary function was also to rip off vents. its walls the Ultra one rips off.

Originally Posted by Crozzly123
    Ahhh ok, I just recently completed it and I already forgot theres that much goes on in the damn thing. At least I was 50% right you do need the batclaw.

Its because by them time I got the ultra on I was ripping off loads of vents to get riddles so I forgot its primary function was also to rip off vents. its walls the Ultra one rips off.
    I only realised it today when trying to beat some challenge rooms.
    GT:CRA2ED PENGUIN PSN:JokerHere "Did anyone hear about an escaped patient hunting down guards ? No ? Stick Around" - The Joker

There are 3 of them on the outside..Turn your Detective Mode on..walk up to the Pententiary door and look to the left..Take the Batclaw collect it..Now the other two you'll find on the balcony above.. Once again turn on the Detective mode.Now look down towards the ground you'll the question mark. The other one is the room adjacent to the balcony..Look at the guards..That's it..