Conversation Between WinterSoldierLTE and AdeleDazeem

6 Visitor Messages

1. Perhaps next year is your time!

Cogratz with your PS4. At least you didn't have trouble with PSN, the past few days were a nightmare. I just wanted to play Dragon Age: Inquisition, but couldn't because of it.
    If I'm not mistaken you need PS Gold to play Osiris. So.. yeah. :/
  2. Well, I'd have rather pulled someone under the mistletoe, but no I suppose not.

No, I'm afraid I've not played any more of colonial marines yet. I've been distracted with "mgs: ground zeroes". I did buy a ps4 yesterday tho, which I can't yet use due to not having an HDTV YET, so fair warning: in a month or so I will probably be hitting you up to play "LC:T.O.O.".
  3. Is there a better way to spend Christmas?
    Played a bit more of Colonial Marines yet?
  4. No, it was nowhere near that exciting. I just hung out with my dog and the dog sitter and his family. Did some self Christmas gifting, and played a few games. Just relaxed, basically.
  5. Hiya! Merry Chirstmas to you too! Went to my grandparents and had a really fun time there. I left hugging my new copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition. ^^

How were things on your end? Watch Home Alone, maybe pull someone under the mistletoe?
  6. Good afternoon, Mrs. Dazeem! I'm a bit late with it, but happy holidays! Hope you had a good one!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6