PDA

View Full Version : If you liked the dark knight

joker4eva
18th Jul 2009, 21:02
watch this video on youtube THE JOKERS BLOG EPS1 you ll need to type it in yourselfs i dont know how to make links to videos. But anyway its fan made videos about the joker after he gets sent to arkham its extremely well made and trust me you will like it if you watch the vids write what u thought about them here PS its not like99% of the s*** joker vids on youtube :) /// thanks to the wonderful know how i got these scars theres a link a few post down so u can just click on that enjoy

Batman The Trailer Hunter
18th Jul 2009, 21:37
watch this video on youtube THE JOKERS BLOG EPS1 you ll need to type it in yourselfs i dont know how to make links to videos. But anyway its fan made videos about the joker after he gets sent to arkham its extremely well made and trust me you will like it if you watch the vids write what u thought about them here PS its not like99% of the s*** joker vids on youtube :)

You click the bar on tap and copy the url. then you past url on page here! :D

joker4eva
18th Jul 2009, 22:08
You click the bar on tap and copy the url. then you past url on page here! :D my computer got a virus and i have to use my playstation for internet browsing so it takes ages to do things but did u watch the vid if u did did u like it if u didnt u should there awesome

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
18th Jul 2009, 22:10
Yea i need a link .... there is to much stuff to know which your talking about

joker4eva
18th Jul 2009, 22:18
Yea i need a link .... there is to much stuff to know which your talking about

the guy who made its channel on youtube is called thejokerblog`s type that in go on his channel all his vids are on it just click on the first one and watch in order trust me u want regret it there awesome:)

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
18th Jul 2009, 22:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtsBDXLa_OE&feature=channel_page

Episode 1

metalhead_dave
18th Jul 2009, 22:35
The latest episode he did was epic... it makes me want to grab that Dark Knight replica outfit just to become his Batman.

joker4eva
18th Jul 2009, 22:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtsBDXLa_OE&feature=channel_page

Episode 1

cheers dude very helpful and did u like it how many did u watch they get better every episode

joker4eva
18th Jul 2009, 22:41
The latest episode he did was epic... it makes me want to grab that Dark Knight replica outfit just to become his Batman.

Yeah i know i just seen the first one today then watched all of them back 2 back then i checked to see when episode 9 was coming out and it said july18 i was like yes get in there and yeah it was epic i loved when he hummed the joker theme from btas at the end CHILLS;)

angleslam99
18th Jul 2009, 23:03
He tried way too hard to mimic Ledger by repeating some of the lines like in the movie. It became more laughable than entertaining.

joker4eva
18th Jul 2009, 23:11
He tried way too hard to mimic Ledger by repeating some of the lines like in the movie. It became more laughable than entertaining.

i think he does try a wee bit to hard in the 1st one but as the series progress he starts to get into the role alot better and it looks and fell much more natural and if u dont believe me just go straight to episode 9 and you'll see what i mean i highly recommend u watch all of them before passing judgement:)

SammiiDoogles
19th Jul 2009, 00:18
I've followed this since the first episode, brilliant series, i think its really well done. But yeah i do agree, i dont like it when lines are lifted directly from the movie...

Batman The Trailer Hunter
19th Jul 2009, 02:02
Meh....

Game Weasel
19th Jul 2009, 02:57
My gods this guy is GOOD.. He's got the mannerisms, and the voice down very nicely. I'm quite impressed; I sure hope he puts these into his acting portfolio if he ever goes looking for work.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
19th Jul 2009, 03:01
I think he over acts the mannerisms .... and he has a little bit of a Brooklyn accent it sounds like .... but all in all entertaining to watch

batfan08
19th Jul 2009, 03:02
I like it,but
1.I would like it if his head was shaved(more realistic)
2.No make-up(again,more realistic)
3.If he didn't try too hard

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
19th Jul 2009, 03:06
I like it,but
1.I would like it if his head was shaved(more realistic)
2.No make-up(again,more realistic)
3.If he didn't try too hard

I was gonna say the thing about the no make up, but I thought people would jump all over me for looking to much into it

The joker he is portraying is TDK joker who applied his own make up .... if he was locked up in arkham ... How would he has access to makeup???? .... SOOOO he should have no make up on

EliteF50
19th Jul 2009, 03:16
I've been watching this series since episode one. I love every one of their videos.

EliteF50
19th Jul 2009, 03:17
I was gonna say the thing about the no make up, but I thought people would jump all over me for looking to much into it

The joker he is portraying is TDK joker who applied his own make up .... if he was locked up in arkham ... How would he has access to makeup???? .... SOOOO he should have no make up on

Watch all of the episodes. He said the doctors are so scared of him that they give him the make-up.

batfan08
19th Jul 2009, 03:19
I did watch the rest,but look at silence of the lambs.Hannibal bites people,too.That's why they had a mask on him.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
19th Jul 2009, 03:20
Watch all of the episodes. He said the doctors are so scared of him that they give him the make-up.

Yea thats what im saying ... that doesnt make any sense but, whatever its just for fun

joker4eva
19th Jul 2009, 09:34
Yea thats what im saying ... that doesnt make any sense but, whatever its just for fun

maybe its hard to fake a chelsea smile so he had to wear make up it is just some guy on youtube so its not goin to be hollywood production this is what i hoped the next movie would of been like joker in arkham and all the docters trying to cure him and he kills a few docters and gives long speeches on how hes not eally crazy then he turns harley and escapes causes mayhem gets sent back to arkham along with harley:)why did ledger have to die