PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Least Favorite Batman Game?

A Dark Hunter
17th Jul 2009, 18:38
Uh there are a few. But I you can only choose one.

Ensanguined Walls
17th Jul 2009, 18:42
Batman: Dark Tomorrow. It went through a rather hellish development cycle.

A Dark Hunter
17th Jul 2009, 18:44
Batman: Dark Tomorrow. It went through a rather hellish development cycle.

Yeah, that game did suck...but I went with Batman & Robin, 'cause you couldn't even beat up the first two thugs in the game.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
17th Jul 2009, 18:47
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker. I like the others i played... Batman and Robin (i was 5) Batman the Animitated series cartoon maker was wonderful. Batman Vengeance was my fav as a kid. Batman Begins was the best out of all of them...untill Arkham Asylum comes out!

A Dark Hunter
18th Jul 2009, 00:31
Wow two people voted Arkham Asylum...?

door noob
18th Jul 2009, 00:32
Joking^ :rasp:, my least favourite is Batman Beyond Return of the Joker.

The Comedian
18th Jul 2009, 00:35
Dark Tomorrow, it had potential to be such a good game.

A Dark Hunter
18th Jul 2009, 00:41
Dark Tomorrow, it had potential to be such a good game.

I know. Did you know it was supposed to be a free-roam Gotham City game? And that you were supposed to be able to roam Gotham in the Batmobile, Batwing, and Batboat? And it was supposed to have brilliant A.I.? I can stand right behind a guard and knock him out, and the guard next to him won't even notice. I saw a video of a guy who as running up to two guards and the guards didn't even notice, he was pushing against them and they still didn't notice...it was pathetic.

door noob
18th Jul 2009, 00:48
I know. Did you know it was supposed to be a free-roam Gotham City game? And that you were supposed to be able to roam Gotham in the Batmobile, Batwing, and Batboat? And it was supposed to have brilliant A.I.? I can stand right behind a guard and knock him out, and the guard next to him won't even notice. I saw a video of a guy who as running up to two guards and the guards didn't even notice, he was pushing against them and they still didn't notice...it was pathetic.

So true listen to the history at 5:12 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XULgJA3oMr4

All because of Microsoft.

A Dark Hunter
18th Jul 2009, 00:53
So true listen to the history at 5:12 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XULgJA3oMr4

All because of Microsoft.

Haha! I love his reviews....for some reason I haven't seen this one yet....hmmm.
At least Arkham Asylum isn't in production for 4 years....everyone needs to stop complaining. At least we aren't getting another Dark Tomorrow game.

MCREF
18th Jul 2009, 01:01
I almost voted Rise of Sin Tzu, but I like multiplayer stuff simply because I get to enjoy it with other people. That and I got to play as Batman and my bro got stuck as Robin (:cool:). Only multiplayer game I don't like is Kane and Lynch. That needs a lot of work.....

Anyway, I picked Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker. How do you turn that into a 3D side scroller? If the devs were a lot more ambitious it could have been great or at minimum decent.

Zombie-Gamer
18th Jul 2009, 01:22
I voted for Dark Tomorrow, because it had a chance to be good, but it just went soooo wrong I think it got 1.5 out of 10 on gamespot.

CaptainMcMulla
18th Jul 2009, 07:10
ive only batman begins :lol:

NotNamedJohn
22nd Jul 2009, 17:04
Dark Tomorrow. I haven't played Batman & Robin.

Also... you're missing like a dozen games off of that list. :P

amadeus_arkham
22nd Jul 2009, 17:10
anyone remember, batman return of the joker on the NES? that game was pretty bad just for the fact batman didnt punch or kick he used batarangs as bullets to defeat the enemies

curiousgerbil
22nd Jul 2009, 17:18
I haven't played them all, but of the ones I've played I've gotta say "Dark Tomorrow."

LemonLoafer
22nd Jul 2009, 17:36
Uh there are a few. But I you can only choose one.

You forgot the atrocious Batman Forever! :o

A Dark Hunter
22nd Jul 2009, 17:45
Dark Tomorrow. I haven't played Batman & Robin.

Also... you're missing like a dozen games off of that list. :P

You forgot the atrocious Batman Forever! :o

Yeah, I did miss a lot, but I was going more for modern console games, not arcade, NES, ect.
I guess someone could make a thread for those.

I was also thinking about putting in Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, but that isn't really a "Batman" game.

evilmajikman
22nd Jul 2009, 23:39
Batman and Robin. The game was so messed up it's not even funny. Horrendous controls, and even the small time thugs of Gotham in the game can kill Batman, Robin and Batgirl pretty darn easily.. Oh and I think Batgirl was playable from the start (wtf I know right).

A Dark Hunter
22nd Jul 2009, 23:40
Batman and Robin. The game was so messed up it's not even funny. Horrendous controls, and Batman and even the small time thugs of Gotham in the game can kill Batman, Robin and Batgirl pretty darn easily.. Oh and I think Batgirl was playable from the start (wtf I know right).

Oh, I know! And she was the best character, because she was fast! All the others were slow as ****!

Mister Mxyzptlk
23rd Jul 2009, 01:57
"Batman & Robin" was pretty horrid, but I still need to play "Dark Tomorrow".

A Dark Hunter
23rd Jul 2009, 02:02
"Batman & Robin" was pretty horrid, but I still need to play "Dark Tomorrow".

The only reason that I would say that you should play Dark Tomorrow would be because of the character design and the cutscene graphics. Other than that......ehhh.......

door noob
23rd Jul 2009, 02:04
I still have possibility of not lowering myself to playing Dark Tomorrow, like some other people, yet I am not saying it's the worst Batman game ever because the cinematics for that time were amazing and they sort of told a cool story, and unfortunatly Batman the Return of the Joker just doesn't contain a lot of positive aspects. Batman and Robin was preety astonishing due to the open world gotham, drivable batmobile, playing as Robin, Batgirl, or Batman was nice, and since it was on playstation one I will not bombard the game with terible statements. Batman Begins was possibly a Batman game up there with the other enjoyable ones.

And so I stick to Batman Return of the Joker being my least favourite Batman Video game. :)