PDA

View Full Version : Which is worse:Catwoman or Batman and Robin?

batfan08
17th Jul 2009, 14:24
Catwoman or Batman and Robin?

CaptainMcMulla
17th Jul 2009, 14:30
I voted Catwoman because after 5 minutes i stopped watching it whereas the batman & robin, i watched it all.

Gary_Bailey
17th Jul 2009, 14:35
anybody even bother renting the Catwoman game? Lawlllllllllllll

Ensanguined Walls
17th Jul 2009, 14:41
anybody even bother renting the Catwoman game? Lawlllllllllllll

I decided to rent the tie-in, and I was thoroughly disgusted. It was complete and utter crap, much like the movie that it was recreating in video game form. My main issues with Catwoman: The Game would have to be its linear story progression, godawful graphics, terrible sound, nonexistent boss encounters, mediocre storytelling, and laughably bad acrobatics.

Gary_Bailey
17th Jul 2009, 14:48
I decided to rent the tie-in, and I was thoroughly disgusted. It was complete and utter crap, much like the movie that it was recreating in video game form. My main issues with Catwoman: The Game would have to be its linear story progression, godawful graphics, terrible sound, nonexistent boss encounters, mediocre storytelling, and laughably bad acrobatics.

kiss Halle's career goodbye

and what was the whole plot of the game was to use bad acrobatics to kick cosmetics out of people's hands, lick her arse like a cat, and purr when petted? lmfao

Turn and Face the Strange
17th Jul 2009, 14:50
Batman and Robin.

Am I one of the HANDFUL of people who LIKED Catwoman?

Ensanguined Walls
17th Jul 2009, 14:50
Halle acknowledged that the film was crap, as well, so her career was never in any genuine danger. She accepted the Razzie on behalf of the entire team, and told the cheering audience that the film's failure could be attributed to the fact that the French director wasn't able to properly communicate with his American actors.

KillerCroc
17th Jul 2009, 15:00
That was not Catwoman...the movie was terrible, I had no will to watch, but my bat-fan in me made me...but alas, nothing is strong enough to make me sit through that movie. I left in an hour. Batman & Robin I sat through the whole think...it wasn't bad, it was good for a few hours.

Velderik
17th Jul 2009, 15:25
Catwoman, really hated that movie.

evilmajikman
17th Jul 2009, 15:35
Catwoman, the idea of Halle Barry as Selina Kyle was just awful. She needs to stick to being Storm.

Bianca Beauchamps cosplay photos were much easier to take seriously.

GibsonSGBat
17th Jul 2009, 16:22
I voted Catwoman because after 5 minutes i stopped watching it whereas the batman & robin, i watched it all.

Same here Captain.

A Dark Hunter
17th Jul 2009, 17:47
I actually liked Catwoman. Not because of the story line, but because it's Haley Berry in a skin tight leather outfit. I mean come on, no one else thought that was hot?

DropkickDisco
17th Jul 2009, 18:07
I actually liked Catwoman. Not because of the story line, but because it's Haley Berry in a skin tight leather outfit. I mean come on, no one else thought that was hot?

No, I don't like Halle Berry at all. She was a terrible Catwoman.

A Dark Hunter
17th Jul 2009, 18:23
No, I don't like Halle Berry at all. She was a terrible Catwoman.

She isn't terrible, she just doesn't really know anything about Catwoman. Yeah they could have chosen a better person, but what are you going to do? It's already over, the movie is made, move on.

MCREF
17th Jul 2009, 18:29
Hmm..... stare at a chick in tight leather straddling well.... everything in sight for two hours or two grown men who are apparently whose talents are so cold their nipples show through their costumes. What do you think? lol

For the record, I don't hate Catwoman. I just think it was a wasted opportunity. Really should've wrote that better.

A Dark Hunter
17th Jul 2009, 18:30
Hmm..... stare at a chick in tight leather straddling well.... everything in sight for two hours or two grown men who are apparently whose talents are so cold their nipples show through their costumes. What do you think? lol

Exactly!!!!

Game Weasel
17th Jul 2009, 20:34
Batman & Robin is so campy and awful that it's amusing. Catwoman is just... BAD.

angleslam99
17th Jul 2009, 21:41
I vote Elektra

Riddling Artist
17th Jul 2009, 22:52
catwoman. i dont even see selina kyle as being a black person (except when it happend in batman year one) but the story was weird and i really think that the only caatwoman i will ever watch again is michelle peifers catwoman. (i think thats the actresses name... cant really remember) and what was up with the make up making the one girl sorta invincible to physical harm? at least i got to geek out of mr.freeze, poison ivy, and bane in batman and robin.

thedeadpool
17th Jul 2009, 22:54
I voted for Catwoman bc Batman And Robin is decent as a comedy just not a batman movie.

batfan08
17th Jul 2009, 22:59
Halle didn't play Selina Kyle,it was a different catwoman.I voted Catwoman because some of Arnold's one-liners would be great for a presidential campaign "You're on thin Ice,Barrack Obama!"

This message was payed for by the comitee to elect Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Riddling Artist
17th Jul 2009, 23:09
i want ahnold as president. but unfortunately he cant run for it due to not being born here. they really need to make an ammendment quickly for that. i want the gevenator to be president. but not like in the simpsons movie.

batfan08
17th Jul 2009, 23:13
I find it ridiculous that you have to be born here to be President,mainly because our founding fathers most likely were born in Great Britain.

Zombie-Gamer
17th Jul 2009, 23:19
Catwoman, Batman was really bad as a Batman film, but it had its good parts, Mr Freeze quite good I thought It started ok and just went down hill

AnimatedMonster
18th Jul 2009, 00:23
Catwoman is by far worse.

Still this is like asking which is the nicer turd.

A Dark Hunter
18th Jul 2009, 00:44
Catwoman is by far worse.

Still this is like asking which is the nicer turd.

:lol:

Velderik
18th Jul 2009, 00:53
Really loved Bane in Batman & Robin, he wasn't as intelligent as in the comics but he looked great when on Venom, almost like the Bane in b:aa :)

A Dark Hunter
18th Jul 2009, 00:59
Really loved Bane in Batman & Robin, he wasn't as intelligent as in the comics but he looked great when on Venom, almost like the Bane in b:aa :)

He wasn't as intelligent? He was not intelligent at all in that movie! He could barely understand what Ivy and Freeze were telling him.

Riddling Artist
18th Jul 2009, 03:19
He wasn't as intelligent? He was not intelligent at all in that movie! He could barely understand what Ivy and Freeze were telling him.

and im pretty sure the only word he could say was "BAAAAANNNEEE!"

EliteF50
18th Jul 2009, 03:33
At least Batman & Robin was a good comedy.