PDA

View Full Version : Petition to EIDOS staff.

VXR
17th Jul 2009, 13:54
Would you..... ' EIDOS ' . Give The LONG TIME fan's & Freinds of this board a ONE week early access . To the DEMO . Im sure it is already loaded on both PSN & XLIVE . And just waiting for the ' Go ahead ' .

Keir could certainly PM people with a code. To unlock the DEMO.

Most of us do not live in 'London' .... so WE didnt get grab bags, t shirts, and access to the game..... it certainly would remove the 'bad taste' that was left for many of us, who are consistantly and constantly left out of the 'loop' .

I for ONE. Am pretty disapointed at this point.

WE didnt get to attend E3
WE didnt get to be in UK for TWO select parties.
NOT ALL of us HAD access to the FEW places that had the DEMO for MONTHS in stores.

Do you guys go out of your way to piss people off ?......... or are you just perfecting it ?

Im sure if I were a male of age 14.... A poster with 'graphic artist B's' autograph may be overwhelmingly tempting..... until I discover women....

But do you have anything for the ' over ' 21 & not living in my mommy's basement crowd ?

:(

Ryuuie
17th Jul 2009, 13:56
...This is incredibly hard to read. You use expression in your words at weird times.

Just wait, it's coming, and remember that they owe you nothing.

KillerCroc
17th Jul 2009, 13:57
VXR, I feel what you are saying, but I don't see a point in your message. Just to show you are disappointed? Don't be sad, be...glad. :D

Batman:THE DARK KNIGHT
17th Jul 2009, 13:57
Its that time of the month again....:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ensanguined Walls
17th Jul 2009, 13:58
This reads like flame bait, and I'm sure that it will be locked soon.

NOT ALL of us HAD access to the FEW places that had the DEMO for MONTHS in stores.

Complaining accomplishes nothing of significance. They have already said that the demo will be announced sometime this month, but ranting will not make anything come sooner. Until you work at Eidos and know exactly what they are doing, don't assume that they already have the demo playable.

Im sure if I were a male of age 14.... A poster with 'graphic artist B's' autograph may be overwhelmingly tempting..... until I discover women....

Well, I have a girlfriend myself. I would love to obtain a poster signed by Rocksteady.

Gary_Bailey
17th Jul 2009, 14:00
alright sign me up yeah?

VXR
17th Jul 2009, 14:01
Its that time of the month again....:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that all your 'so-called' mind could muster up ?

artyfin
17th Jul 2009, 14:02
I didn't expect something like this from you VXR :(

VXR
17th Jul 2009, 14:04
I didn't expect something like this from you VXR :(

Im just getting a little sick of hearing how kick ass things are, and invites to parties from several thousand miles away .

Batman:THE DARK KNIGHT
17th Jul 2009, 14:05
did it sting vxr?......:rolleyes: try midol.....and therapy......:whistle:

SammiiDoogles
17th Jul 2009, 14:06
This reads like flame bait, and I'm sure that it will be locked soon.

Complaining accomplishes nothing of significance. They have already said that the demo will be announced sometime this month, but ranting will not make anything come sooner. Until you work at Eidos and know exactly what they are doing, don't assume that they already have the demo playable.

I Agree with all of this, Now im just not sure whether or not to lock this before it turns into an arguement which there have already been a few signs of...

batfan08
I'm 14,and a very charismatic,outgoing young man.Don't use Stereotypes,It's unfair to those of us who do something with our lives.

curiousgerbil
I own my own house, I'm in my late 20's, and I'm married, and I think the giveaways are great.

VXR
17th Jul 2009, 14:07
just lock it and my account.
im out. for good.

Keir
17th Jul 2009, 14:08
Hmm, I'm not really sure what to say.

For one the logistics and potential complications of distributing code to some people via Live and PSN is enough to make my ears bleed. And then there's the sign off I'd have to go through.

I'm sorry that you're annoyed that we're having this community day or are appearing at Comic-Con. We're just trying to let as many people as possible play the game.

It's really not that long until the demo, so we just need a little more of your patience.

SammiiDoogles
17th Jul 2009, 14:08
just lock it and my account.
im out. for good.

Your Leaving because the demo isnt coming a week early...
You're Choice, Not immature at all but w/e :thumb: