PDA

View Full Version : when is futo trailer going be on website and playstation store

colteninja
16th Jul 2009, 19:47
i saw the futo trailer , i like these trailer that talk about ninjas .
when will make trailer for Suzume, if release for playstation store? :thumb::wave::confused::nut::hmm:

Acid_Burn
16th Jul 2009, 22:28
Whole IOI is on their 3-weeks-summer-holidays, so i guess there will be no more updates during this time. :)

Nick@IO
17th Jul 2009, 06:16
Whole IOI is on their 3-weeks-summer-holidays, so i guess there will be no more updates during this time. :)

Nope, as Acid mentions, most of IOI is on summer holiday now and so we will not be releasing more assets until August. I'm pretty sure that you will not be disappointed by what's coming, however, so hang in there :)

dark_angel_7
17th Jul 2009, 15:36
Nope, as Acid mentions, most of IOI is on summer holiday now and so we will not be releasing more assets until August. I'm pretty sure that you will not be disappointed by what's coming, however, so hang in there :)

August eh? Do I sense a demo? :rasp:

And why does IOI get 3 weeks off, is this normal in the games industry? How do you guys expect to complete high-quality games?

Acid_Burn
17th Jul 2009, 15:45
And why does IOI get 3 weeks off, is this normal in the games industry?
They are just people, not machines :D

How do you guys expect to complete high-quality games?
I guess guys from IO know what they are doing. ;) Mini Ninjas is ready, i think. At least 99% of the game are done.

colteninja
17th Jul 2009, 16:09
They are just people, not machines :D

I guess guys from IO know what they are doing. ;) Mini Ninjas is ready, i think. At least 99% of the game are done.

i know people not robot but i didn't know that they were on vacation .
throw octagon sai at acid burn for bugging me
and only ask them about it so they can answer me later!:cool::mad2::mad::mad::mad::poke:

Nick@IO
17th Jul 2009, 16:57
i know people not robot but i didn't know that they were on vacation .
throw octagon sai at acid burn for bugging me
and only ask them about it so they can answer me later!:cool::mad2::mad::mad::mad::poke:

Well, no, not all game developers have that much vacation. Actually, we are entitled to even more thanks to Danish vacation laws, which is very nice.

As Acid points out, we're not exactly robots and even good game developers need breaks from time to time. We use the time to recharge our non-robot batteries and come back better and stronger after the summer. It's very effective and also very rewarding for people to be able to spend time with their families.

And it's not al of IO that's on vacation but most of the company is - as are a lot of other people in the industry. So, don't worry, it's certainly not going to affect the quality of the games we put out in a negative way - probably, it's the other way around.