PDA

View Full Version : What kind of Batman will you be?(NEW)

Solidkill3r
16th Jul 2009, 14:17
Ok so now i have the ability to start a poll here is the new thread about this ^^

GibsonSGBat
16th Jul 2009, 15:24
Il try and play it how batman would do it if that makes sense lol. Play as if I am bats.

Darkboy
16th Jul 2009, 15:32
Here's what I'd LIKE to do, if it's possible;

Be stealthy, and do my best to scare the crap out of everyone. Take them down one by one in a different area each, with different methods, so it confuses the survivors and makes them spread out. Then use my batarangs on their arms to disarm them of their guns, run in and beat the crap out of them with hand to hand combat.

Basically the most terrifying Batman possible =P

GibsonSGBat
16th Jul 2009, 15:33
Here's what I'd LIKE to do, if it's possible;

Be stealthy, and do my best to scare the crap out of everyone. Take them down one by one in a different area each, with different methods, so it confuses the survivors and makes them spread out. Then use my batarangs on their arms to disarm them of their guns, run in and beat the crap out of them with hand to hand combat.

Basically the most terrifying Batman possible =P

Cool, like it!

MCREF
16th Jul 2009, 16:00
I'm the kinda guy who plays to the situation. Hopefully there isn't that much stealth because every time I played games like Splinter Cell or Metal Gear they find me in twenty seconds flat no matter what I'm doing. Stealth games are my achilles heel I guess.

Matches Malone
16th Jul 2009, 16:05
I'll be the older, more violent, slightly crazy Batman. Who enjoys the sound of screams of terror, pain and permanently crippling those who wish to harm others

DarkKnightDanny
16th Jul 2009, 16:23
I'm the kinda guy who plays to the situation. Hopefully there isn't that much stealth because every time I played games like Splinter Cell or Metal Gear they find me in twenty seconds flat no matter what I'm doing. Stealth games are my achilles heel I guess.

lol same with me mate. i ALWAYS get caught. im a terrible stealth player.
not with this game though.
im going to learn even if it kills me.

Abeja
16th Jul 2009, 16:26
Yeah Ive never been big into stealth games besides Splinter Cell. I like to run and gun. This one Ill use some stealth, then maybe go beat some ass.

I will be improvising which is NOT Batman-like. Us ffans should already have the blueprints of Arkham and a guide to go through it with ever secret revealed. So get to it guys.

brodudeman1
16th Jul 2009, 16:46
I'll be the older, more violent, slightly crazy Batman. Who enjoys the sound of screams of terror, pain and permanently crippling those who wish to harm others

Lol, I like how you put that and I agree. I would like to see a crazy Batman that is not affraid to put a villian in a coma or critical care for like months. So I am going to try to play a brutal stealthy Batman that scare the silleys out of the thugs.

CaptainMcMulla
16th Jul 2009, 17:41
Once again depends on the situation. hey i might just bust in the room full of guards with guns and perform some cool freeflow moves.

metalhead_dave
16th Jul 2009, 18:35
I'll be doing whatever works best at any given moment. But I won't be doing stealth takedowns on guys with guns if they are close together. I'm going to trying and free flow them and take them out. I'd like a bit of a challenge there.

artyfin
16th Jul 2009, 19:01
I'm going to be one of those players who gets up on top of a gargoyle and just observes what all the Joker's henchmen are doing for ages. I'll then create some sort of strategy to pick them off one by one, maybe hanging one of them for the others to see to really instill fear into them, untill I've dispatched all of them. Occasionally, if I've got a few of them in a group (unarmed of course) I will drop down and quickly take all of them out with hand-to-hand combat a la 'Batman Begins'.

shadowmatt18
16th Jul 2009, 19:05
i'd play it how batman would do it.

Matches Malone
16th Jul 2009, 22:23
Lol, I like how you put that and I agree. I would like to see a crazy Batman that is not affraid to put a villian in a coma or critical care for like months. So I am going to try to play a brutal stealthy Batman that scare the silleys out of the thugs.

Read more Frank Miller

The Comedian
16th Jul 2009, 22:40
Stealth = Batman

Not a tough choice, fight when necessary.

2seenot
16th Jul 2009, 23:59
So i voted "straight in combat"... then noticed no one else did...

JawsFanJesse
17th Jul 2009, 00:20
Stealth = Batman

Not a tough choice, fight when necessary.

Couldn't Have Said it any Better

Larcenous Laugh
17th Jul 2009, 00:42
Where's the "Kick ass and chew bubblegum" option?