PDA

View Full Version : demo RUMOR

qadsia123
16th Jul 2009, 02:21
Just found this site that has the BAA demo as COMING SOON content to release maybe next week I just hope its true I mean come on its out in the US in stores just release it on PSN and live maybe to let this whole scandal thing blow over heres the source just hope its true....

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/07/15/rumored-playstation-store-content-for-071609/2/

AdamWest
16th Jul 2009, 02:24
Refer to this thread

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=90911

EliteF50
16th Jul 2009, 02:25
Wow, that would be great. I just hope both Predator Gameplay and FreeFlow gameplay are included.

door noob
16th Jul 2009, 02:25
Awsome discovery! By the looks of it it's coming out in August :(, still at least we get one!

Batsy4life
16th Jul 2009, 02:43
Just found this site that has the BAA demo as COMING SOON content to release maybe next week I just hope its true I mean come on its out in the US in stores just release it on PSN and live maybe to let this whole scandal thing blow over heres the source just hope its true....

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/07/15/rumored-playstation-store-content-for-071609/2/

Just so you know, the demo that has been in gamestop stores isn't the demo we will be receiving. Thats a challeng room demo. Sefton hill said we'd be getting a demo with a little bit of everything in it(invisible predator, free flow, and detective mode). So in other words, we'll be playing a certain section of the games story, not a challenge room.

GothamKnight
16th Jul 2009, 02:44
Man I hope we get it soon. Oh well I got Burnout Paradise recently, maybe that will tide me over.

vicsage
16th Jul 2009, 03:57
Weren't we told that the demo is coming out in July?

door noob
16th Jul 2009, 03:59
Weren't we told that the demo is coming out in July?

We were just told that the announcment for the demo is in July, but we do not know when it get's released.

vicsage
16th Jul 2009, 04:00
We were just told that the announcment for the demo is in July, but we do not know when it get's released.

Ah, thanks man!

So, I assume that it's coming out in August then.

door noob
16th Jul 2009, 04:35
Ah, thanks man!

So, I assume that it's coming out in August then.

We'll see with the announcment.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
16th Jul 2009, 04:56
Yea im still putting my money on 2 weeks before the release

TheDarkestKnight
16th Jul 2009, 05:07
probably tell us at comic con im going sooo

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
16th Jul 2009, 05:16
we wont get it this month .... cuz they have already said that they aren't even announcing the demo date until the end of the month

Why So Serious ?
16th Jul 2009, 05:23
probably tell us at comic con im going sooo

Nope Keir just said that they wont give us demo news but they will give a new video

CaptainMcMulla
16th Jul 2009, 06:25
i believe in IDontKnowHowIGotThemScars.

EDIT: I will add this to the OP of the Official Demo Thread

door noob
16th Jul 2009, 11:37
The annoncment will be around the time of comic con as said in previouse thread's.

CrashxUae
16th Jul 2009, 11:41
Eidos and Rocksteady said the annoncment will be on First July and now we on the Second Half of July !!!

Did Eidos and Rocksteady lie on US ?????????

thebatman226
16th Jul 2009, 11:41
Yes.
I clearly remember keir saying the demo announcement will be in the first half of july.
Please correct me if im wrong.

door noob
16th Jul 2009, 11:44
Well I believe either if the announcment would have been at the begining of the month or at the end of it Eidos didin't change the release date of the demo, the release date would have been the same, but now it will seem shorter that they'll announce the demo closer to it's release date, that's what I think.

thebatman226
16th Jul 2009, 11:52
But keir did say that itd be announced in the first half of this month, correct?
Or am i mistaken?
Someone helppp D:

CaptainMcMulla
16th Jul 2009, 11:55
But keir did say that itd be announced in the first half of this month, correct?
Or am i mistaken?
Someone helppp D:
Keir did say that but they probably thought it would be best if we announced it at the end of the month as they will have to wait less longer. Anyway we get the gamestop announcemente next week.

thebatman226
16th Jul 2009, 11:59
thankyou my good man :thumb:

luke344
16th Jul 2009, 12:00

I agree they normally release a demo a week or two before the release date to get peoples excitement levels to the max :D

Ryuuie
16th Jul 2009, 12:42
Honestly, there is absolutely no point in worrying about the demo. :| By the time it hits, the game will be here.

GibsonSGBat
16th Jul 2009, 12:59
Keir did say that but they probably thought it would be best if we announced it at the end of the month as they will have to wait less longer. Anyway we get the gamestop announcemente next week.

I dont mean to sound rude, but what good will the gamestop announcement do? If it is an excusive villian just for gamestop will this mean people who pre-ordered elsewhere will not be able to ever get this content?

Why So Serious ?
16th Jul 2009, 13:06
I dont mean to sound rude, but what good will the gamestop announcement do? If it is an excusive villian just for gamestop will this mean people who pre-ordered elsewhere will not be able to ever get this content?

It's just like Wolverine... you'll get it 30 days after and yes its a good villain

Ryuuie
16th Jul 2009, 13:22
It's just like Wolverine... you'll get it 30 days after and yes its a good villain

Off-topic: Speaking of Wolvie, is that DLC actually WORTH it?

Why So Serious ?
16th Jul 2009, 13:27
Off-topic: Speaking of Wolvie, is that DLC actually WORTH it?

No, I hated the game.

PS3/PSPGamer7
16th Jul 2009, 17:06
What didn't you like about the game? I loved it, it really showed Wolverine justice.
Anyway, no the DLC is not worth it, I luckily got it by pre-ordering, but its not really worth it

thedeadpool
16th Jul 2009, 17:14
you know we might get a new villian at comic con.

Why So Serious ?
16th Jul 2009, 17:17
you know we might get a new villian at comic con.

so true so very true... I wish Keir can say..:(

Why So Serious ?
16th Jul 2009, 17:27
What didn't you like about the game? I loved it, it really showed Wolverine justice.
Anyway, no the DLC is not worth it, I luckily got it by pre-ordering, but its not really worth it

Games based off the movies really suck, that's why i'm not going to get Green Lantern, Spider-man 4, Thor, Captain America, Ironman 2, etc...

PS3/PSPGamer7
16th Jul 2009, 17:37
Games based off the movies really suck, that's why i'm not going to get Green Lantern, Spider-man 4, Thor, Captain America, Ironman 2, etc...

Wow that isn't biased or anything(sarcasm). Did you even play it? I'm not saying you have to like it, but it sounds like you didn't even try it. It is an amazing movie game, best one too imo, and Raven did a fantastic job