PDA

View Full Version : @ keir, will the pc version utilise the 360 controller?

Jables_Kage
14th Jul 2009, 19:12
so will it? i only ask as i have an uber pc and a 360 but i want to take advantage of the pc and the better gfx.

curiousgerbil
14th Jul 2009, 19:14
If you want to ask a specific person a question, a new thread is not the answer. Try sending him a PM. You're much more likely to get a response that way. :)

Jables_Kage
14th Jul 2009, 19:17
If you want to ask a specific person a question, a new thread is not the answer. Try sending him a PM. You're much more likely to get a response that way. :)

really... well dont you think people out there are asking the same question and a public thread is a good idea to get the answer???

imported_The_Dark_Knight
14th Jul 2009, 19:21
really... well dont you think people out there are asking the same question and a public thread is a good idea to get the answer???

You're more likely to get a reply if you send him a PM..If people really want to know the answer, they'll do the sensible thing and PM him too. :)

JD_Method
14th Jul 2009, 19:50
I think it will since it is a Games For Windows Live title and I think all GFW Live games support the Xbox 360 controller.

SammiiDoogles
14th Jul 2009, 19:59
Send him a PM if you need him personally, but i presume you will be able to use a X360 controller

Keir
15th Jul 2009, 08:43
Good to see Doogles breaking a sweat there :D

Anyway, is correct, you sure bloody can use a 360 controller (wired preferred) as if it was a 360.