PDA

View Full Version : Keir Come Here!

TheJoker.
14th Jul 2009, 18:36
I see you are hosing an event in London. I am living in Manchester and cannot attend. The demo would be great to play but I prefer to wait for the full game as I dont want any spoilers.
My only dissapointment in this event is that you are giving away B:AA goodie bags... And I Really want one :(
Any chance off getting one any other way?

imported_The_Dark_Knight
14th Jul 2009, 19:04
He might actually listen if you spell his name right... :lol:

Jables_Kage
14th Jul 2009, 19:06
Lol

curiousgerbil
14th Jul 2009, 19:09
I see you are hosing an event in London. I am living in Manchester and cannot attend. The demo would be great to play but I prefer to wait for the full game as I dont want any spoilers.
My only dissapointment in this event is that you are giving away B:AA goodie bags... And I Really want one :(
Any chance off getting one any other way?

Instead of starting a thread you might be better off just sending him a PM. Spelling his name right wouldn't hurt either. :D

TheJoker.
14th Jul 2009, 19:15
Stfu :p I R teh retard.
I apologize KEIR...

LemonLoafer
14th Jul 2009, 19:40
Stfu :p I R teh retard.
I apologize KEIR...

Oh noes. He takes oure dignittywe.

The_Hylden
14th Jul 2009, 19:42
You know, even if you did spell his name right, TheJoker., asking him in the title to "Come Here!" like he's your dog, probably isn't the way to go about things. :rolleyes:

lmao

SammiiDoogles
14th Jul 2009, 19:48
Fixed the title for you :thumb:

I Think the only way to aquire a goody bag without attending would get someone else to get you one and send it to you.

AdamWest
14th Jul 2009, 19:49

I Think the only way to aquire a goody bag without attending would get someone else to get you one and send it to you.

Sammii why don't you do that for me so I'm the only guy in the U.S. to have one? ;)

JawsFanJesse
14th Jul 2009, 19:50
I want one :D how much are they ? lol

SammiiDoogles
14th Jul 2009, 19:57
Sammii why don't you do that for me so I'm the only guy in the U.S. to have one? ;)

I'm sorry, i dont think i'm attending, Keir asked me yesterday but i dont think i'll be able to.

I want one :D how much are they ? lol

As far as i know theyre free when you attend the event.

AdamWest
14th Jul 2009, 19:58
I'm sorry, i dont think i'm attending, Keir asked me yesterday but i dont think i'll be able to.

I'll pay you to attend...

JawsFanJesse
14th Jul 2009, 19:59
As far as i know theyre free when you attend the event.

What event ? Where ?

Jables_Kage
14th Jul 2009, 20:02
What event ? Where ?

the event in london... that i am going too! haha!!! :D

JawsFanJesse
14th Jul 2009, 20:04
the event in london... that i am going too! haha!!! :D

:( :( Lucky

I'll pay anyone to get me Something please :D

TheJoker.
14th Jul 2009, 20:12

I have no friends or relatives in London and can't make it there. Even if I got someone I knew to go I'm sure they would keep the awesome goodie bag to themselves :( :p

SammiiDoogles
14th Jul 2009, 20:57
I have no friends or relatives in London and can't make it there. Even if I got someone I knew to go I'm sure they would keep the awesome goodie bag to themselves :( :p

You'll have to PM Keir about the issue, He's in charge of the event, Im gunna have to lock this now as i did the other thread adressed to Keir.

If anyone has any questions for any specific people, Send them a PM :) You have more chance of being answered :)