PDA

View Full Version : B:AA at Comic-Con

Keir
14th Jul 2009, 14:05
That's right people, we're at Comic-Con (http://www.comic-con.org/), there's some very cool stuff planned.

Here are some of the details, and for those that can't make it there will be some pretty cool coverage coming out of this so stay tuned....

I'll also do my best to answer any questions you guys may have :thumb:

Saturday, July 25
8:30 pm -12:15 am: Watchmen: Director's Cut—Live with Zack Snyder! Plus Sneak Peek of Batman: Arkham Asylum with Mark Hamill & Kevin Conroy— Get the ultimate inside track on two landmark Warner Bros. releases with the world premiere screening of Watchmen: Director's Cut and a first-look panel for the breakout Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Eidos, Inc. game Batman: Arkham Asylum. The festivities will open with a Batman: Arkham Asylum panel led by the benchmark voices of Batman and the Joker, Kevin Conroy (Batman: The Animated Series) and Mark Hamill (Star Wars), as well as award-winning writer Paul Dini (Batman: The Animated Series) and game director Sefton Hill (Batman: Arkham Asylum).

Drazar
14th Jul 2009, 14:08
Comic con is going to be great this year, hope someone sneaks a camera with there. We're getting Brave and the Bold Batman news, Green Lantern animated movie and now Batman: Arkham Asylum too is getting more PR tricks. Warner Bros and Eidos really are promoting the game the right way to the right audiance.

EliteF50
14th Jul 2009, 14:22
Thanks for the news, Keir.

Drazar
14th Jul 2009, 14:27
I wonder will the demo get announced there. =p PR stunt!

BatNipples
14th Jul 2009, 14:43
nice watchmen directors cut. Where does this take place about?

door noob
14th Jul 2009, 14:47
:eek:

sd921
14th Jul 2009, 15:50
hey keir will there be free stuff?

HeartlessSystem
14th Jul 2009, 16:56
is comic con in america?
i've heard about it in the big bang theory
that show is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

angleslam99
14th Jul 2009, 16:56
Damn, I want to hear Zack Snyder talk about Watchmen :(

QCypher
14th Jul 2009, 16:58
is comic con in america?
i've heard about it in the big bang theory
that show is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

Ya its in LA...or was it San Diego?

angleslam99
14th Jul 2009, 16:59

It's in San Diego

Batman The Trailer Hunter
14th Jul 2009, 17:31

Pray hard!

GibsonSGBat
14th Jul 2009, 17:38
Thanks Kier, sounds sweet!

daklog
14th Jul 2009, 17:45
for many of us who won't be making it to comic con, i hope you guys take videos of the features and link us!

Keir
14th Jul 2009, 17:46

We won't be announcing the demo there I'm told... but I wonder if there will be some kind of very cool announcement at around this time http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/p/plotting.gif

AdamWest
14th Jul 2009, 17:47
We won't be announcing the demo there I'm told... but I wonder if there will be some kind of very cool announcement at around this time http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/p/plotting.gif

You tease sir... ohhhhhh you tease

Drazar
14th Jul 2009, 17:47
Oh you. I know what you did there.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
14th Jul 2009, 17:49

Which means you will be releasing it before comic con!:D

Why So Serious ?
14th Jul 2009, 17:49
whats up with the July 15th thing? Is that when the demo will be announced?

JawsFanJesse
14th Jul 2009, 17:50
yay Thanks Keir :thumb:

GibsonSGBat
14th Jul 2009, 17:50
You tease sir... ohhhhhh you tease

This lol^

Thanks for a snippet of possible info Kier :)

Id love somepeople to post up some links to some comic con vids, love to catch a glimpse of whatever B:aa will have on display!

HarleyKins
14th Jul 2009, 17:55
Keir, you are evil, really, really evil. But thanks for the promising tease anyway! =)

And of course, the one time I don't act on impulse and just buy something - in this case a pass to Comic Con - is the one time that I totally regret it. Is there any chance there will be highlights of this on the G4 Comic Con broadcast for we poor few? If not, someone, anyone, be there with a camera!

The_Hylden
14th Jul 2009, 19:39
If I could make the 2 hour trip, had the money to also, I'd be down there in a heartbeat... Alas...

CaptainMcMulla
14th Jul 2009, 19:42
you one evil man. :lol:

bobmarley7433
14th Jul 2009, 19:58
Plus Sneak Peek of Batman: Arkham Asylum with Mark Hamill.
Wait did he mean Mark Hamill is going to be their, because then I'll go I only live 20 minutes away from san diego.

JawsFanJesse
14th Jul 2009, 20:00
Wait did he mean Mark Hamill is going to be their, because then I'll go I only live 20 minutes away from san diego.

Really I might Go but I live 2 hours away :(

TheDarkestKnight
14th Jul 2009, 21:30
Im going yeaaa

Why So Serious ?
14th Jul 2009, 21:30
We won't be announcing the demo there I'm told... but I wonder if there will be some kind of very cool announcement at around this time . i'll give you that, if you send me the game before anyone here gets it.... http://bloggerseosecrets.com/images/OneMillionDollars.jpg

JustAnotherUser
14th Jul 2009, 22:13
Keir, you are evil, really, really evil. But thanks for the promising tease anyway! =)

And of course, the one time I don't act on impulse and just buy something - in this case a pass to Comic Con - is the one time that I totally regret it. Is there any chance there will be highlights of this on the G4 Comic Con broadcast for we poor few? If not, someone, anyone, be there with a camera!

Yeah, will G4 show anything?

JawsFanJesse
14th Jul 2009, 22:14
Yeah, will G4 show anything?

I was gonna Ask That ;)

JustAnotherUser
14th Jul 2009, 22:18
I was gonna Ask That ;)

Great minds think alike :rolleyes:

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
14th Jul 2009, 22:38
Keir ...... Is someone with Eidos going to video and post the B:AA Panel??? or are we gonna have to find it somewhere on YouTube?

Thanks Bud

bobmarley7433
14th Jul 2009, 23:03
Wait so is Mark Hamill actually going to be their, please can someone tell me because thats the day I go.

Abeja
15th Jul 2009, 00:22
Anyone gonna have live coverage, Keir or anybody? Saw some people asking about G4, hopefully them or IGN do something.

batfan08
15th Jul 2009, 01:18
I was supposed to go,but do to some issues with scheduling the trip had to cancel.Now,I really wish I'd went.

SuperAdam79
15th Jul 2009, 01:49

THANK GOD!!!! :thumb::nut:

bobmarley7433
15th Jul 2009, 02:37
Wait so is Mark Hamill actually going to be their, please can someone tell me because thats the day I go.

Abeja
15th Jul 2009, 03:02
Looks like its Saturday at 8:30PM-12:15 is when they are doing the screening and sneak peek. The sneak peek seems to be first.

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci09_prog_sat.php

Lunar
15th Jul 2009, 03:18
i'll give you that, if you send me the game before anyone here gets it.... http://bloggerseosecrets.com/images/OneMillionDollars.jpgThat money don't look real to me.

Rareless09
15th Jul 2009, 03:22

I was thinking the same thing. It'd be funny if everyone runs home in a stampede when (if) the demo is announced:D

Why So Serious ?
26th Jul 2009, 03:26
so what was the news?

CapedCrusader1495
26th Jul 2009, 03:29
so what was the news?

Hasn't been on yet (will be on in a few moments I think so though).

Why So Serious ?
26th Jul 2009, 03:31
Hasn't been on yet (will be on in a few moments I think so though).

oh b/c it's 11:30pm were I live and i thought i missed it because ive been working all night

CapedCrusader1495
26th Jul 2009, 03:33
oh b/c it's 11:30pm were I live and i thought i missed it because ive been working all night

I belive it starts at 8:30pm San Diego time. I live in Australia and its 1:32pm here. I converted the time and it should've started a few minutes ago.

The_Hylden
26th Jul 2009, 03:40
Yes, it's 8:40 pm right now out here.

cjon428
26th Jul 2009, 03:44
sounds good. :)

BxB402
26th Jul 2009, 03:44
::checks watch:: OK....it's beer time central.

Wheres the good info?

xScarecrowX
26th Jul 2009, 03:45
Is it going to be on here or another site?

door noob
26th Jul 2009, 03:46
::checks watch:: OK....it's beer time central.

Wheres the good info?

It's 8:45 in San Diego, no news for atleast a couple of hours.

Kraken890
26th Jul 2009, 03:48
That money don't look real to me.

It's not, it's way to big both wide and height wise to be a $100 bill. It looks too big for one of them to even fit in my wallet.

The New Blueguy
26th Jul 2009, 04:00
I hope it's the demo release. I wouldn't blame Keir for lying I mean, the slightest wink in the other direction would give it away.

Why So Serious ?
26th Jul 2009, 04:00
I dont think they are going to show anything I already saw that thing with Munn... they didnt say anything at all

The New Blueguy
26th Jul 2009, 04:03
Munn is so sexy... If I wasn't getting Iron Man on Blu-Ray she'd be the only reason to see Iron Man 2. Even if it is a small part. I wanna see her more than ScarJo in leather.

BxB402
26th Jul 2009, 04:08
I hope it's the demo release. I wouldn't blame Keir for lying I mean, the slightest wink in the other direction would give it away.

There is a big difference between lying and misinforming to save your job. If i were in his place I'd love to spill all the secrets, and some would slip here and there....but there is a point where your job would be no more if you say too much.

Doesn't make sense why they keep the info like demo date secret....but....they do, and if you work for em, you have to deal with it.

SuperAdam79
26th Jul 2009, 04:11
Munn is obnoxious. Hopefully she doesn't speak and just wears tight clothes, that's all she's good for.

The New Blueguy
26th Jul 2009, 04:19
Munn is obnoxious. Hopefully she doesn't speak and just wears tight clothes, that's all she's good for.

I think she's very attractive. I got no problem with your opinion but I feel that G4 writes her to be so much of a "one of the guys" kind of girl that a lot of the time on AOTS the segments where they don't remind you she's a girl by sexifying her, are just downright awkward. And then there's times where they just blatantly put her in awkwardly erotic situations.

I think people think badly of her because she does her job well. Hopefully she picks up bigger roles in the future in leaves Ferrera scratching his ass to delight of giddy teen boys.

door noob
26th Jul 2009, 04:26
Proofread man.

Still understood it though, didin't you :p And plus it IS the internet.

BxB402
26th Jul 2009, 04:30
Proofread man.

You should really proofread your messages before you submit them.

:lol:

UP IN THE SKY! It's a Bird! It's a Plane!

NO!

It's "Proofread man"

akaWarMachine
26th Jul 2009, 04:34
I did decipher the message correctly, I just expect more from moderators, especially new ones.

I'm not really in the sky, more like a skyscraper, corner office.

door noob
26th Jul 2009, 04:36
I did decipher the message correctly, I just expect more from moderators, especially new ones.

But it's the INTERNET, and we are only human's bound to make mistakes, even Keir mad a couple small one's like this.

Jason Todd
26th Jul 2009, 04:36
We all make mistakes...I've been one of Drazar's biggest detractors in the past lol, But im sure he'll log in, laugh about it and probably go edit it...if not eh, it made it a few pages without being noticed

BxB402
26th Jul 2009, 04:39
But it's the INTERNET, and we are only human's bound to make mistakes, even Keir mad a couple small one's like this.

Exactly. As long as you can read it, it shouldn't matter. I never use spell check or anything, but i do pretty damn good.

Plus...when you tell someone to "proofread man" you should say "Proofread, man."

Kinda negates the pourpose of a correction when your structure was all screwy too.

JawsFanJesse
26th Jul 2009, 04:41
Proofread man ! :lol:
That sounds awsome and Scary

BxB402
26th Jul 2009, 04:44
Proofread man ! :lol:
That sounds awsome and Scary

That's the guy all the people that pick apart what people post by little tiny mistakes look up to.

Proofread Man always spells perfectly. He puts the smackdown on bad grammar and simple spelling mistakes.

DUNT DA NUUUU!

JawsFanJesse
26th Jul 2009, 04:46
That's the guy all the people that pick apart what people post by little tiny mistakes look up to.

Proofread Man always spells perfectly. He puts the smackdown on bad grammar and simple spelling mistakes.

DUNT DA NUUUU!

Who ?

BxB402
26th Jul 2009, 04:52
Who ?

PROOFREAD MAN!

The Spellcheck Knight

JawsFanJesse
26th Jul 2009, 04:53
PROOFREAD MAN!

The Spellcheck Knight

Which is ??? :confused:
The Suspence is Killing Me

BxB402
26th Jul 2009, 04:58
Which is ??? :confused:
The Suspence is Killing Me

A mistake, if you scroll down you'll see, made by someone while at the same time telling someone to use proofread.

In that sultry moment of contradiction......Proofread Man was born.

JawsFanJesse
26th Jul 2009, 04:59
A mistake, if you scroll down you'll see, made by someone while at the same time telling someone to use proofread.

In that sultry moment of contradiction......Proofread Man was born.

I am gonna Guess Warmachine :confused:

BxB402
26th Jul 2009, 05:03
I am gonna Guess Warmachine :confused:

Obviously.

My drunken arse has taken this way too far.

PROOFREAD MAN......AWAAAAAAAY! :lmao:

JawsFanJesse
26th Jul 2009, 05:04
Obviously.

My drunken arse has taken this way too far.

PROOFREAD MAN......AWAAAAAAAY! :lmao:

He might enjoy correcting people :p but he dosn't have to be rude about it :rolleyes: :lol:

SuperAdam79
26th Jul 2009, 05:13
I think she's very attractive. I got no problem with your opinion but I feel that G4 writes her to be so much of a "one of the guys" kind of girl that a lot of the time on AOTS the segments where they don't remind you she's a girl by sexifying her, are just downright awkward. And then there's times where they just blatantly put her in awkwardly erotic situations.

I think people think badly of her because she does her job well. Hopefully she picks up bigger roles in the future in leaves Ferrera scratching his ass to delight of giddy teen boys.
She's attractive no doubt, but she's insufferable. She just annoys me. I never really liked women who acted like petulant little kids so maybe that's why. I hope for her sake it's forced for her to act that way. Blair Butler acts more like "one of the guys" if you ask me.

BxB402
26th Jul 2009, 05:16
He might enjoy correcting people :p but he dosn't have to be rude about it :rolleyes: :lol:

This is why I belive in taking peoples mistakes to them in the silliest ways possible when they are correcting others.

JawsFanJesse
26th Jul 2009, 05:16
She's attractive no doubt, but she's insufferable. She just annoys me. I never really liked women who acted like petulant little kids so maybe that's why. I hope for her sake it's forced for her to act that way. Blair Butler acts more like "one of the guys" if you ask me.

no she is annoying but shes still Hot

BxB402
26th Jul 2009, 05:17

I find Blair hot too. Aint got much upstairs.....but her attic is full of awesomeness. and the basement looks decently stocked as well. Plus, she has pretty eyes.

JawsFanJesse
26th Jul 2009, 05:19
This is why I belive in taking peoples mistakes to them in the silliest ways possible when they are correcting others.

Agreed ;)

LemonLoafer
28th Jul 2009, 17:46
People are just sad like a 4 year old for the demo to come out. "THEY ARE TEH LIES!!!!! I SHALL CRY IN THE CORNER UNTIL IT MAGICALLY APPEARS!!!!" lol

AdamWest
28th Jul 2009, 17:53
People are just sad like a 4 year old for the demo to come out. "THEY ARE TEH LIES!!!!! I SHALL CRY IN THE CORNER UNTIL IT MAGICALLY APPEARS!!!!" lol

Shhhhh don't give away my strategy ;)

LemonLoafer
28th Jul 2009, 17:54
Shhhhh don't give away my strategy ;)

Ha ha ah aha aha :lmao:

SuperAdam79
28th Jul 2009, 18:29
I find Blair hot too. Aint got much upstairs.....but her attic is full of awesomeness. and the basement looks decently stocked as well. Plus, she has pretty eyes.

I think I find her hot cause she like the same stuff. She does have pretty eyes too. I think I like her cause i feel like I could talk to her and not want to smack her after 5 mins. Which is what would happen with Munn.

bizkit72
28th Jul 2009, 19:28

san diego is the real comic con
new york is call new york comic con (not origianl comic con)