PDA

View Full Version : Wondering your opinion

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
12th Jul 2009, 04:36
So I was looking at the Road to Arkham cover again (mainly at scarecrow), now everyone but scarecrow on this cover has been confirmed as a major villain in the game .... So do you guys think scarecrow will be one too, and they are just waiting to have him be the last reveal trailer?

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/promos/batman_arkham_aslyum_comic-lrg-800x511.jpg

The_Hylden
12th Jul 2009, 04:40
Probably.

The Joker 1
12th Jul 2009, 04:41
I think that even the Riddler isn't in that poster. So, it's missing some that are even in the game. I don't think that Crane would appear. Maybe he does, but I don't know.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
12th Jul 2009, 04:45
Yea but I honestly dont think we are gonna see the Riddler in the game .... every time he is talked about in an interview the term "Off Island" is always used .... i think we are gonna get what they have told us .... he will taunt us through our intercom that he hacked ... but I think thats all .... (my opinion)

But we know that there is a Scarecrow skin because he is the gamestop pre order villain challenge map ..... so since they have a skin of him maybe he will be in the game ... (once again my opinion)

thedeadpool
12th Jul 2009, 04:47
I really hope the scarecrow is in the game bc he is one of my favorite batman villians.

Night Watcher
12th Jul 2009, 04:52
is it rumored that once you solve all his riddles we will see him((maybe a boss fight) probably not)) or it could be that he will be the main villain in the sequel( if they decide to make one of course)

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
12th Jul 2009, 04:53
is it rumored that once you solve all his riddles we will see him((maybe a boss fight) probably not)) or it could be that he will be the main villain in the sequel( if they decide to make one of course)

I remember when that first came up .... its was someone on this site saying that they "hope" once you solve all the puzzles you will get to fight him

The Joker 1
12th Jul 2009, 04:54
It's funny what I'm about to say. I find Scarecrow the most scary and creepiest character of Batman, but I like The Joker, LOL!:D Isn't that strange?

KillerCroc
12th Jul 2009, 05:04
It's funny what I'm about to say. I find Scarecrow the most scary and creepiest character of Batman, but I like The Joker, LOL!:D Isn't that strange? Didn't I bring that up...come on give Croc some credit.

The Joker 1
12th Jul 2009, 05:10
Didn't I bring that up...come on give Croc some credit.

Credit to you Croc!:D LOL!

KillerCroc
12th Jul 2009, 05:10
Thank you. :D

The Joker 1
12th Jul 2009, 05:13
Thank you. :D

Anytime:D LOL!

Batman The Trailer Hunter
12th Jul 2009, 05:55
Croc seems pretty small compared to bane!

Why So Serious ?
12th Jul 2009, 05:59
I just hope there are at least 2 or 3 more villains.

JawsFanJesse
12th Jul 2009, 06:48
Yea I hope alot more Villians Come out inthe game Well at least not too Much

Vexta
12th Jul 2009, 07:02
Croc seems pretty small compared to bane!

I was thinking that! Maybe because he has been stuck at the back :(.

luke344
12th Jul 2009, 07:26
I think he will be in I hope he is but I suspose they might want to leave some things a surprise you never know.

GibsonSGBat
12th Jul 2009, 09:51
I hope scarecrow is in the game (360 DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol i know its not going to happen, but a man can dream lol) but has anyone here read the comic? Perhaps he just plays a part in the road to arkham story and not the game itself...I hope he's in the game though.

imported_The_Dark_Knight
12th Jul 2009, 09:54
Yeah, i think he's gonna be a major villian.

Sourpower
12th Jul 2009, 10:24
I honestly thought maybe scarecrow could be a major player just in the comic e.g helping joker set up his game. Maybe even being an insurance policy to detonate the bombs if police try to interfer etc. Someone on the outside that maybe helped wreak blackgate.

Nightwing
12th Jul 2009, 10:33
I would think so for Scarecrow.

I do get the feeling that they're holding some villains back for the next game though. Which in all fairness is sensible.

Drazar
12th Jul 2009, 10:35
Maybe we should stop with the "next reveal trailer" because honestly. Its 1 month away from release why would Eidos need to reveal anymore? All they need is some more movie alike trailers as tyhe newest one and the demo, and thus they got the pre-release date hype builded up. ;)

PS. I do believe strongly that Scarecrow will be a boss and play a part on the story.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
12th Jul 2009, 13:24
^^^ well I hope he is a boss battle and plays a major roll in the story

WallaMalla
12th Jul 2009, 13:33
I would be disappointed if The Scarecrow wasn't in the game... but I'm 80% sure he is. Remember the skeletons :whistle:?

Drazar
12th Jul 2009, 13:37
Remember the skeletons :whistle:?

Yeah but thats for the gamestop exclusive, were talking about the story mode.

cyberw4ste
12th Jul 2009, 13:43
I'll be very very sad if Scarecrow isn't in the game. Joker fans get Joker, Croc fans get Croc... How about us Scarecrow fans? Keir has said himself that the villains in the newest trailer aren't all of them, so the likely hood of him being involved is good, but at the same time...

I swear Rocksteady, if Scarecrow isn't in this game, I'll... still buy it and STFU. *sigh*

Curse you Rockready!

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
12th Jul 2009, 13:48
I'll be very very sad if Scarecrow isn't in the game. Joker fans get Joker, Croc fans get Croc... How about us Scarecrow fans? Keir has said himself that the villains in the newest trailer aren't all of them, so the likely hood of him being involved is good, but at the same time...

I swear Rocksteady, if Scarecrow isn't in this game, I'll... still buy it and STFU. *sigh*

Curse you Rockready!

Where did Keir say that the villains in the newest trailer are not all of them ... im not saying your making it up ... i was just wondering where :thumb:

Holiday
12th Jul 2009, 13:55
no more reveal trailers, i want to cream my pants when i play the game for the first time and suddenly, holy ***** its *insert villain who has not been revealed*.

I think scarecrow will be in the game, but let us find out for ourselves, instead of being spoon fed.
Its understandable during game development time to reveal villains to get people interested in the game, but no point spoiling it a month before release.

p.s. you realise we would of had the game for about a month now if they hadn't of decided to polish it?

cyberw4ste
12th Jul 2009, 13:58
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=90788&page=2

Correctamondo.

But not all the villains that are in the game are in the trailer, I should add.

As trailers go it's stirring stuff :D

There it be.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
12th Jul 2009, 14:01
Thanks

RonnyGreen
12th Jul 2009, 14:02
Croc fans get Croc...

That's a good one.

cyberw4ste
12th Jul 2009, 14:25
I thought so.