PDA

View Full Version : The bounty of a random Batman search

cyberw4ste
10th Jul 2009, 17:49
Did a random search and found this little snippet on Cracked.com, not sure if anyone here as seen this but I was amused so I thought I'd share it.

The 20 Most Ridiculous Batman Comics Ever Released (http://www.cracked.com/article_16870_p2.html)

For all I know thise could be old news, but it was new to me, and gave me a few laughs.

WARNING: Naughty language not appropriate for young browsers. You have been warned.

Kai Rei
10th Jul 2009, 17:58
Creators used to snort alotta drugs back then. Thats my assumption atleast.

Drazar
10th Jul 2009, 17:59
Zebra Batcostume actually got a cameo in Batman: the Brave and the Bold. ^_^

whiston532
10th Jul 2009, 18:01
Super****ery.com has a LOT of weird and bad covers.

Game Weasel
10th Jul 2009, 18:02
Aaah the silver age.... I actually miss it.... :(

I wish we could have like.. One serious book and oen classic super hero book for each major hero. Gimme a good old fashion "superman foils bank robbers" story anyday!

Drazar
10th Jul 2009, 18:03
Well Game Weasal we atleast have Batman: The Brave and the Bold to entertain us. :p Not to mention Batman is becoming abit more Silver Age alike again! :D

Game Weasel
10th Jul 2009, 18:55
Well Game Weasal we atleast have Batman: The Brave and the Bold to entertain us. :p Not to mention Batman is becoming abit more Silver Age alike again! :D

'Silver age like" and silver age are not the same thing and you darn well know it. :p
Personally I hate this whole "Modern Meets Silver" age crap that DC's doing lately. It makes the more serious story lines seem flippant and the more humorous story lines still seem to gritty. Trying to mix these two is like trying to mix Peanut Butter with Lime Ice cream.. It just creates a flavor that is best described as "What the hell is this!?"

Rareless09
10th Jul 2009, 19:22
Trying to mix these two is like trying to mix Peanut Butter with Lime Ice cream.

That leaves a bad taste in my mouth just thinking about it.

Whoo!
11th Jul 2009, 01:07
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2kjisMm3M9Y/R8XQjbFjH1I/AAAAAAAAC98/IvD61K8_itY/s1600-h/mad_magazine.png

As you can see Modern meets Silver isn't that bad, I wish there was a whole graphic novel of something like the link above

..poor guy never saw it coming

Drazar
11th Jul 2009, 01:35
After checking out "The Black Casebook" i have to say my brain can't compherend the pure insanity of Silver Age. God damn i really wanna see Batman of Zur en aarh in Batman: the brave and the bold cartoon.

thedeadpool
11th Jul 2009, 03:07
I love the ine that Batman is so awesome that crimnals are scared of him even in baby form. lol

NoMoarDedCawpz
11th Jul 2009, 03:36
:lol::lol::lol:
Great list...i couldnt choose a favourite

Velderik
11th Jul 2009, 23:00
Lol I'm laughing my ass of with those comics. :D:D:D

PS: I really loved the Robin one.
"Alfred, tell the orphanage to send another one... a tougher one this time!"

Whoo!
12th Jul 2009, 01:47
Those dudes were smoking something back then, the rainbow monster kind of freaked me out...