PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite non-game/action figure Batman stuff?

Ryuuie
10th Jul 2009, 14:02
So the fav game/action figure threads have been done. My question is...besides video games and action figures, what's your favorite Batman item?

Mine would be a little Batman statue I had on my birthday cake when I was 6. I still have it, it's awesome.

Hotwax89
10th Jul 2009, 14:10
My 1989 Batman clock, The Penguin is the 12 mark, The Riddler is the 3, Catwoman is 6, The Joker is 9, and Batman is in the middle. It is blue grey and yellow. (damn i love that clock) lol

heimbo
10th Jul 2009, 14:15
Comics, Batman pez dispenser from 1980's, and being an extra in the The Dark Knight and touching the bat-pod (not really a tangible thing).

Ryuuie
10th Jul 2009, 14:22
Comics, Batman pez dispenser from 1980's, and being an extra in the The Dark Knight and touching the bat-pod (not really a tangible thing).

You were in the TDK? o.o Were you on the train scene perhaps?

Drazar
10th Jul 2009, 14:25
My TDK cereal Scarecrow toy. :D

heimbo
10th Jul 2009, 15:03

I was waiting for the train in the background when he broke through the two panes of glass in the station (the short time between each glass shattering). Most of the background got cut, but I know where I'm standing in super slow-mo frame by frame and I do appear as a blurry figure lol. I got to watch the stunts for that scene play out in front of me, then got to watch Bale's stunt double eat pizza with us in the full costume, which was hilarious.

Even made the Chicago Tribune. Awesome experience, and will do it again if they film the next movie in Chicago.
http://www.pantagraph.com/entertainment/article_12a8bdce-9437-5101-ad89-b222c5608927.html

Ryuuie
10th Jul 2009, 15:07
I was waiting for the train in the background when he broke through the two panes of glass in the station (the short time between each glass shattering). Most of the background got cut, but I know where I'm standing in super slow-mo frame by frame and I do appear as a blurry figure lol. I got to watch the stunts for that scene play out in front of me, then got to watch Bale's stunt double eat pizza with us in the full costume, which was hilarious.

Even made the Chicago Tribune. Awesome experience, and will do it again if they film the next movie in Chicago.
http://www.pantagraph.com/entertainment/article_12a8bdce-9437-5101-ad89-b222c5608927.html

Hahahaha XD Dude, that is just great! That's definitely a memory you'll have forever. Kick ass, man. :) Illinois is close to Nebraska...wish I knew about their filming there...

Game Weasel
10th Jul 2009, 15:48
...then got to watch Bale's stunt double eat pizza with us in the full costume, which was hilarious...

I would pay money to watch Batman eat pizza in a crowd. :p

My favorite Bat item is a full color stencil by Brian Stelfreeze "Batman: Sentinel of the Night" which features him standing upon a ledge of a skyscraper, in tehclassic blue and gray costume holding a bat-line and displaying an expression that is positively bat worthy. It's my favorite piece of art in the house. :D

Matches Malone
10th Jul 2009, 16:47
Once I finish my giant Batman canvas painting I'm sure that will be my favorite but until then I would have to say my authentic Batarangs.

Gary_Bailey
10th Jul 2009, 16:58
movie grad ex Warner Bros 1989 Batsuit, and the one used in beginning of Batman Forever from Movie World costume department

(a few scenes were filmed there)

The Joker 1
11th Jul 2009, 22:23
My favorite toys are from The Joker and their names are Quick Fire Joker and The Joker with Crime Scene Evidence from The Dark Knight. They are Great!

You know what I sometimes do? I play with the toys! LOL! and I throw The Joker from the top of a building (cabinets or a chair) and I make my The Dark Knight Joker finale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, it's funny But it's fun.

MCREF
11th Jul 2009, 22:35
The clothes hanger in my closet to which I have crudely put a bat emblem on and chuck at my sister when she calls me ugly, lol. Really though, I bought a cool looking two seater Batmobile toy a long long time ago and Batman and Nightwing figures to go with it.

The Joker 1
11th Jul 2009, 22:38
Also, I have a lot of shirts of The Joker. They are Great and Awesome!

Vaad
11th Jul 2009, 22:39
My orignal batman figure i got when i was a kid .. The one with the belt rope . that thing flings back so fast it hurts when batman smashed into your knuckles.. I have lost the cape tho :(

Nino9LFC
11th Jul 2009, 22:40
does any body know a reliable place where they sell batman TDK toys ?
Thanks People

The Joker 1
11th Jul 2009, 22:41
does any body know a reliable place where they sell batman TDK toys ?
Thanks People

K-Mart friend

Nino9LFC
11th Jul 2009, 23:09
K-Mart friend

Thanks , mate
also will it ship to english

The Joker 1
11th Jul 2009, 23:10
Thanks , mate
also will it ship to english

What English? You mean England or United States? or What?

Nino9LFC
11th Jul 2009, 23:22
What English? You mean England or United States? or What?

Sorry Lol United Kingdom

The Joker 1
11th Jul 2009, 23:25
Sorry Lol United Kingdom

Well, I suppose. I'm not that sure, but you have K-Mart in there?

Nino9LFC
11th Jul 2009, 23:27
Well, I suppose. I'm not that sure, but you have K-Mart in there?

I'll have a look thanks again

The Joker 1
11th Jul 2009, 23:31
I'll have a look thanks again

OK dude!

JawsFanJesse
11th Jul 2009, 23:34
My Favorite Was a Cape of Batman i Use to Have that Cape on all the Time when I Was like five and I still have it some where but I had Fun Times with it ;)

The Joker 1
12th Jul 2009, 17:27
I once dressed as The Joker I hide on the bathroom and when my dad went to my room...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!:D LOL!:lol: I almost saw his soul getting out of his body:D

diddykonger
13th Jul 2009, 03:16
currently...my dark knight poster hanging on my wall which I snagged from the theatre I used to work at before it closed. Had to hide it from everyone, including my manager who I now think I was on to me but really didn't care cause the theatre was being shut down....I'm such a model employee ;)

2seenot
13th Jul 2009, 03:32
Batman: TAS lunchbox.

Ibeliveinharveydent
22nd Aug 2009, 21:06
I had a Batman coloring book when I was six years old...

BatFan
22nd Aug 2009, 21:23

TDK didn't have a train scene did it? Are you sure you're not talking about Batman Begins?

SolidSnake_123
22nd Aug 2009, 21:41
Uh.. does a life sized poster count?

Youper68
28th Jan 2015, 10:40
NECA Series 2 Kick 2 Armored 7" Scale Action Figure is best action figure toy for children (http://actionfigureshq.com/) and it comes in original blisters.. This was my favorite version of Kick 2 armor, so I knew I had to get it, and I hope he keeps it for the third film. The articulation is great and isn't hindered by the armor at all.. This figure was pretty good. I would highly recommend.