PDA

View Full Version : the hidden swich

blackqueen45
4th Jul 2009, 20:01
I am in the captins mansion and I am up stairs and I lisened to the voice player about the golden thing they found and the captin said that there is a secerct swich in his study now I have been in the study. now where the widow is up stairs is that the libaray down stairs and is the study the room right next to it. i found the gallary but the study where?:mad2:

theBlackman
5th Jul 2009, 03:38
I sent you a PM with the details. But I will mention this: The secret room IS NOT IN THE STUDY. And once you throw the switch you only have 40seconds to find the secret before the door closes again.

So, find where the "door" is before you throw the switch. If not, and you don't know where to go, it will not be apparent when you go looking.

This is one of the sneakier parts of TDS.

genozyde24
26th Jul 2009, 00:41
its under the desk inside his study.

imported_nož
24th Sep 2009, 21:12
where is the switch,im going mad?where in the study?please

theBlackman
24th Sep 2009, 22:38
If you read the two posts above you should know. But if you don't know how to read the spoilers, then RIGHT CLICK ON THE BLACK BAR.

Peter_Smith
26th Sep 2009, 22:08
Drag your mouse over the dark blue text?

theBlackman
27th Sep 2009, 02:19
He's been told, has found the switch and is PMing me for more on another problem.

I'll remind him to ask in the forums, wait for an answer and reply when he gets the message and moves on.

Dusty