PDA

View Full Version : Just some thoughts..

The_Dead
1st Jul 2009, 21:44
People say somany bad things aboutthe first title, when really, it was a new idea, and it was all basic to get peoples reactions jumping car, to car, to plane to a boat. Its something you dont see anywhere else, and like people who compair Saints Row 2 to Grand Theft Auto 4, you should compair this to Grand Theft Auto 4 either.. There sandbox games, with cars, and guns, the only things that makes them alike..

I cant wait to play the new, whenever they actually release it. I love the duel grappling hook thing, haha. Shoot a foe with one end and a jeepwith the other and drag him down the road, or a foe to a propaine tank, or even better, a foe in a jeep to a near by helicopter, and blow it up, haha. Maybe a boat, to a helicopter, haha, the possibilitys never end, and thats what will keep this game fun and intresting. The only other thing I could ask for is online, but I dont think well see that. Im reserving my copy, today.

chip5541
2nd Jul 2009, 17:25
Mercenaries

Granted there were some really novel approaches in JC and frankly I am stoked for the sequel.

PoorBison
3rd Jul 2009, 02:39
Aah Mercenaries was a fantastic game, though the franchise was badly let down by its sequel.

Just Cause 2 is shaping up to be everything that Mercenaries 2 wanted to be, and more!

The_Dead
4th Jul 2009, 00:19
Yeah, Mercensries 2 was fun, but got boring real fast, but it was fun while it lasted. I still have the comic book and all it came with, haha. I hope Just Cause 2 will be playible more then just once.

Helegad
6th Jul 2009, 09:38
I just couldn't get into Mercenaries 2. I didn't know what to do half the time, and kept getting cut down.

nbogie055
9th Mar 2010, 01:24
lol

FilbertFarmer
9th Mar 2010, 01:26
I sure hope the full game is not broken by glitches like the demo...

Daworm
9th Mar 2010, 02:10
I sure hope the full game is not broken by glitches like the demo...

Be prepared - there will be glitches... there will be patches... things will be fixed and then break again.

It's the life of ANY piece of human created software.