PDA

View Full Version : Twillÿ's Inquiry!

Twillÿ
30th Jun 2009, 09:46
Ok, so call me awkward, or weird....whichever, but I have a question which maybe the Devs can help me clear up. Ok, well, let me start off and say that I am more and more excited each day for this game! It's a large majority of my brainclouds lately. :whistle: ...but I've been wondering something.

One thing is ailing me and its a kind of thing that goes unnoticed or might be considered unimportant to many...but to me, it is a real peeve when skimped out on. My question is this, and I'll use the Xbox 360 as my example.

Q:Is there going to be unique Achievement art for the achievements I unlock? :confused: What I mean is, like when you go and look at your unlocked achievements, you know how there is a little picture for each one, usually having to do with said achievement? Well, I know in some 360 games, like Eternal Sonata, Enchanted Arms, the latest Prince of Persia and Shrek the Third, just to name a few, they all have one drab and dull picture for every achievement, the same stupid one. :mad2: I think that is really cheap. Maybe it's just me and my weirdness, but when a game does that, it shows they don't really give a crap, for a lack of better words. From what I've seen so far from the development of this game, the team looks like they have put a lot of soul into this amazing title and I just wanted to get some clearance on this.

Sorry if that was silly, but its been bugging me. :hmm:

Thanks for any input guys! I'm eagerly awaiting your reply, as well as the amazingness that will be, MINI NINJAS!

<< twillÿ.>>

Nick@IO
30th Jun 2009, 10:54
I've just asked about this for you and I've been told that we do in fact have unique icons for all the achievements in the game. So, to answer your question - yes, we have different icons for the achievements.

Thanks for your enthusiasm!

Twillÿ
30th Jun 2009, 11:01
I've just asked about this for you and I've been told that we do in fact have unique icons for all the achievements in the game. So, to answer your question - yes, we have different icons for the achievements.

Thanks for your enthusiasm!

Wow! That was speedy and just the answer I was hoping for! I like you. :rasp:

That, believe it or not, lifts some weight off my brain. Lol, I'm not sure why I worry and wonder about things like this, but I'm really glad to hear you guys are just that much more awesome to take the time and put that extra touch to your game. Thanks!

<< twillÿ.>>

Nick@IO
2nd Jul 2009, 09:30
My pleasure :) Thanks very much for your interest in and support of Mini Ninjas. It's going to be great, I tell you! Great!