PDA

View Full Version : Bane vs. Killer Croc, Who will win ?

JawsFanJesse
29th Jun 2009, 18:44
Who Will win in a Fight ??? Bane or Killer Croc ??? :scratch:

Drazar
29th Jun 2009, 18:45
Bane.

PS. before anyone says "Bane is nothing withouth his venom" is wrong because he hass trained his own fightning style and barely uses the venom nowdays, becoming more of a honorable warrior in combat.

EliteF50
29th Jun 2009, 18:45
Bane. He broke Crorc's arms before.

jackskellington17
29th Jun 2009, 18:52
bane for sure

Vexta
29th Jun 2009, 18:53
Croc would kill him. Bane is merely a human sometimes on venom. Killer Croc would kill him.

End of

EliteF50
29th Jun 2009, 18:55
http://batmanarkhamasylum.com/data/assets/batmanadmin/images/characters/bane.jpg

Croc would kill him. Bane is merely a human sometimes on venom. Killer Croc would kill him.

End of

Croc is merely a human with a skin disease. Bane spent his youth training and gaining muscle.

Goodmangamerguy
29th Jun 2009, 18:58
And he takes super-steroids! following after Ban Johnson. In other words, Venom!

Riddling Artist
29th Jun 2009, 19:01
http://batmanarkhamasylum.com/data/assets/batmanadmin/images/characters/bane.jpg

Croc is merely a human with a skin disease. Bane spent his youth training and gaining muscle.

have you seen the games croc? or the concept art by wildstorm on the site? hes definately not just some human. and so what if bane broke his arm. doesnt mean bane won

EliteF50
29th Jun 2009, 19:02
Killer Croc

-Human
-Skin Disease
-Strong
-Ugly

Bane

-Strong
-Venom
-Spent youth training and gaining muscle
-Has broken Batman's back
-Has broken Croc's arms

jackskellington17
29th Jun 2009, 19:03
Killer Croc

-Human
-Skin Disease
-Strong
-Ugly

Bane

-Strong
-Venom
-Spent youth training and gaining muscle
-Has broken Batman's back
good points :D

EliteF50
29th Jun 2009, 19:03
have you seen the games croc? or the concept art by wildstorm on the site? hes definately not just some human. and so what if bane broke his arm. doesnt mean bane won

Yes, I know. But Bane has way more skill and muscle than Croc.

EliteF50
29th Jun 2009, 19:06
I wonder who would win between Bane and Venom.

good points :D

Thank you.

Zombie-Gamer
29th Jun 2009, 19:08
Wait till Killer Croc see's this thread,
As for me I'm not sure its a hard one, but I guess I'd have to go with Bane because he's smarter than Killer Croc..... but then again Croc's got that whole beserk rage thing.

Drazar
29th Jun 2009, 19:08
and so what if bane broke his arm. doesnt mean bane won

Bane broke both Croc's arms and just tossed him tot the wall. Killer Croc attacked him again later when his arms were healed and Bane just tossed him away again.

Not to mention in the nowdays comics Bane has developed his own unique fight style and doesn't rely on the venom at all.

Velderik
29th Jun 2009, 19:26
Bane for President!

CaptainMcMulla
29th Jun 2009, 19:38
Bane!

butterskenny
29th Jun 2009, 20:47
I'd have to say Bane..

KillerCroc
29th Jun 2009, 21:11
It is true that Bane has beaten Killer Croc, but that was before what I call his "current" stage. The Killer Croc back then was just some guy with a skin disease, now Killer Croc is fast, ferocious, and very deadly. I used to hate the cannibalism thing, but I see that it is only an improvement. It's a fair fight to be honest, I mean, Bane could demolish Croc back then, but now Croc is improved. Bane could grab his mouth and break it (like King Kong) and Croc could just bute a chunk of meat out of Bane's neck. Fair fight. But I'm voting KC.

sparkman2
29th Jun 2009, 21:20
It is true that Bane has beaten Killer Croc, but that was before what I call his "current" stage. The Killer Croc back then was just some guy with a skin disease, now Killer Croc is fast, ferocious, and very deadly. I used to hate the cannibalism thing, but I see that it is only an improvement. It's a fair fight to be honest, I mean, Bane could demolish Croc back then, but now Croc is improved. Bane could grab his mouth and break it (like King Kong) and Croc could just bute a chunk of meat out of Bane's neck. Fair fight. But I'm voting KC.

thats very mature of you i thought you was going to say croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc:D

KillerCroc
29th Jun 2009, 21:44
thats very mature of you i thought you was going to say croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc croc:D I don't believe in fanboyism. That's what I call it. Bane is one of Batman's deadliest foes, if not the best. Sure Joker is tough, but Bane is smart, strong, and not to mention killer. But, Killer Croc has changed since then and has gotten stronger. Fair fight, Bane is kind of cool after all, I don't hate him so much, I just took that Bane hate and turned it into Croc love!

KillerCroc
29th Jun 2009, 21:49
Yes, I know. But Bane has way more skill and muscle than Croc. Oh? Skill in what? Croc fights like an animal because it fits him, Bane fights like a person, fair fight. I mean, put a crocodile in a cage with Hulk Hogan and most likely the alligator will win, but Killer Croc is human too so it's fair. Would be a good comic for Croc to come and completely whoop him up and then he would have to rely on some venom and go berserk and in the end neither would win.

Drazar
29th Jun 2009, 21:59
Why is it you people keep talking about Killer croc mutating but you ignore the fact Bane has improved his own combat and doesn't rely on the venom at all pretty much. Not to mention Bane has the upperhand as Killer croc's rage is also an distraction and we all know what you can do with rageblind villains.

supermanslayer
29th Jun 2009, 23:10
remembering knightfall- bane.

Velderik
29th Jun 2009, 23:20
Bane broke both Croc's arms and just tossed him tot the wall. Killer Croc attacked him again later when his arms were healed and Bane just tossed him away again.

Not to mention in the nowdays comics Bane has developed his own unique fight style and doesn't rely on the venom at all.

Why is it you people keep talking about Killer croc mutating but you ignore the fact Bane has improved his own combat and doesn't rely on the venom at all pretty much. Not to mention Bane has the upperhand as Killer croc's rage is also an distraction and we all know what you can do with rageblind villains.

I must say Drazar's arguments sound better than Killer_Croc's.
No offence Croc.

If Bane was stronger than Croc in the past, and both of them have growned equally in power, then it's obvious that Bane still wins.

Let me show it with some math.
Past
Bane = 200% Power
Croc = 150 % Power

Present
Bane = 200% + 100% = 300% Power
Croc = 150 % + 100 % = 250 % Power

Off course you can argue now if they have indeed grown equally in power, but I'm not the right guy to argue about that, I just based this on the things they said.

Anarchy
29th Jun 2009, 23:51
Well, if we are going by old times I say Bane, no doubt, but as of lately I don't know. While it is true that they have both improved immensly since their last encounter with one another, there is another factor to consider. Since their last encounter Killer Croc has become not only more beast like, and also grew in height, a lot. I'm not going to say Croc would blow Bane out of the water by anymeans, I'm morely agreeing with Killer_crocs arguement of a fair fight. It is true that they both stepped up their fighting skills, but it appears to me that only one of them grew in size, enough to even out the playing field.

JawsFanJesse
30th Jun 2009, 00:18
WHAT IF THEY FOUGHT UNDER WATER ?!?!?!?!?:rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp:

Batman The Trailer Hunter
30th Jun 2009, 05:36
Croc has teeth

daklog
30th Jun 2009, 06:13
these days croc is probably stronger and faster since he has been evolving into more of a creature and less of a person, but he's still not that bright, bane on the other hand is still smart, rather strong, and is no slouch, bane would beat croc the same way bats would, using his whits

Drazar
30th Jun 2009, 06:25
these days croc is probably stronger and faster since he has been evolving into more of a creature and less of a person, but he's still not that bright, bane on the other hand is still smart, rather strong, and is no slouch, bane would beat croc the same way bats would, using his whits

This.

Nightshifters
30th Jun 2009, 09:16
well, imo croc would beat the living **** out of him, or bite it out, whatever. If you try a simulation of the fight probly bane would go on more venom when that happened and that would mean 2 animals fighting, bane is no smarter than croc when on venom, and well, 2 animals fighting, they will eventually both back off...or both kiss the floor :/

-Edit: That's only my opinion, and I never heard about Bane NOT using venom, so the fight above goes like he doesn't and ultimately has to resolve to that. (since you ppl say he doesn't relay on that this much any more :) )

Drazar
30th Jun 2009, 09:24
bane is no smarter than croc when on venom

And where do you get this idea from? Bane's venom has no negative sidefffects such as loss of control. =P

Nightshifters
30th Jun 2009, 09:39
well, tho I am a Batman fan, I haven't actually made a research on this, but as I remember, bane was a bit out of control...after all, steroids do give some.. you know, boost to your angry side? ^^

-Edit: There is no drug without negative side effects, let alone one called Venom :P

Termix
30th Jun 2009, 11:16
Who would win, Batman or Superman? Some would say Batman, because he would have kryptonite.
I personnaly think this Poll is the same to some extent.
Croc and Bane nowadays are pretty equal for me, but if Bane got some venom he could kill Croc.

KillerCroc
30th Jun 2009, 13:11
I must say Drazar's arguments sound better than Killer_Croc's.
No offence Croc.

If Bane was stronger than Croc in the past, and both of them have growned equally in power, then it's obvious that Bane still wins.

Let me show it with some math.
Past
Bane = 200% Power
Croc = 150 % Power

Present
Bane = 200% + 100% = 300% Power
Croc = 150 % + 100 % = 250 % Power

Off course you can argue now if they have indeed grown equally in power, but I'm not the right guy to argue about that, I just based this on the things they said. I'll argue about this, and hey, if don't want to be shot do you go to Iraq? No.

Bane doesn't have a unique style of fighting. He just punches people. Does that give him the upper hand? No. Bane appeared in 1993, Croc was 1983. Croc had more room to grow and he got his wings and flourished. He's a monster, he rips, bites, eats, and everything else. Bane on the other hand, still the powerhouse with some brains. Bane will progress someday, maybe, I'm just saying Croc is evolving more, and some day he will be a complete monster.

Drazar
30th Jun 2009, 13:14
Bane doesn't have a unique style of fighting. He just punches people. Does that give him the upper hand? No. Bane appeared in 1993, Croc was 1983. Croc had more room to grow and he got his wings and flourished. He's a monster, he rips, bites, eats, and everything else. Bane on the other hand, still the powerhouse with some brains. Bane will progress someday, maybe, I'm just saying Croc is evolving more, and some day he will be a complete monster.

Bane has developed a "tactical combat techniques instead of relying on crushing strength."

Killer croc with his devolution grows more and more stupid, meaning that even with all that beastial rage Bane can outsmart him easily just like Batman is in this game when it comes to Slave-Bane. =P

KillerCroc
30th Jun 2009, 13:21
Bane has developed a "tactical combat techniques instead of relying on crushing strength."

Killer croc with his devolution grows more and more stupid, meaning that even with all that beastial rage Bane can outsmart him easily just like Batman is in this game when it comes to Slave-Bane. =P Yeah, really, I can't remember much Bane, but I just read the Secret Six where Bane just smashed someone through the door, yeah, tactical combat techniques my a**, no offense.

You say he grows more and more stupid, but that doesn't mean anything. Croc has barely done anything after Hush so we don't know what he is like besides the fact that the drug is acting on him. Croc doesn't have devotion anymore, hes a monster, and so he kills. Bane on the other hand some how got soft in my opinion. Softie vs. Monster Crocodile, think about it.

Drazar
30th Jun 2009, 13:25
Yeah, really, I can't remember much Bane, but I just read the Secret Six where Bane just smashed someone through the door, yeah, tactical combat techniques my a**, no offense.

So if i find a panel of Batman smashing thru a door will that also mean Batman has no combat techniques?:rolleyes:

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]You say he grows more and more stupid, but that doesn't mean anything. Croc has barely done anything after Hush so we don't know what he is like besides the fact that the drug is acting on him. Croc doesn't have devotion anymore, hes a monster, and so he kills.

Yeah Croc hasn't done much except gotten himself enslaved in Final crisis.:p

Bane on the other hand some how got soft in my opinion. Softie vs. Monster Crocodile, think about it.

This is like saying Killer Croc would win because Batman doesn't kill.

KillerCroc
30th Jun 2009, 13:29
So if i find a panel of Batman smashing thru a door will that also mean Batman has no combat techniques?:rolleyes:

Yeah Croc hasn't done much except gotten himself enslaved in Final crisis.:p

This is like saying Killer Croc would win because Batman doesn't kill.
Yeah, and Bane's punches to the head is a technique too.

I thought Final Crisis was before Hush. Wasn't it? Or was it, I read all 6.

Well, Bane would lighten up on his punched, but Killer Croc would give it his all. And most likely Killer Croc would win unless Bane had some kids to fight for. That's what I mean. Bane cares about the kids where Croc sees them as snacks. One day this will lead to Bane's downfall.

Drazar
30th Jun 2009, 13:31
I thought Final Crisis was before Hush. Wasn't it? Or was it, I read all 6.

Infitive Crisis was before Hush. Final Crisis is the newest and happens after Batman. R.I.P :)

Well, Bane would lighten up on his punched, but Killer Croc would give it his all. And most likely Killer Croc would win unless Bane had some kids to fight for. That's what I mean. Bane cares about the kids where Croc sees them as snacks. One day this will lead to Bane's downfall.

Now you're presuming Bane wouldn't go all out to fight over Killer croc. The day i see Bane underestimate his villains is indeed his downfall but Bane is too smart for that.

KillerCroc
30th Jun 2009, 15:17
Infitive Crisis was before Hush. Final Crisis is the newest and happens after Batman. R.I.P :)

Now you're presuming Bane wouldn't go all out to fight over Killer croc. The day i see Bane underestimate his villains is indeed his downfall but Bane is too smart for that. Too many Crisises or crisi or whatever! Theres too many! I read Infinite Crisis for sure, I should pick up Final.

Oh Bane is too smart for that? Batman is very much more intelligent than Bane and he used to underestimate villains and got his a** whooped all over the place. Admit it, it's a fair fight. Croc has evolved more than Bane equaling about his strength, also, if anyone remembers in Hush, Batman said that Croc was fighting differently, and Bane doesn't know how Croc fights now so it is equal. Most likely both would end up taking down each other for a draw.

CaptainMcMulla
30th Jun 2009, 16:34
Croc has teeth
so does bane :D

Drazar
30th Jun 2009, 17:12
Oh Bane is too smart for that? Batman is very much more intelligent than Bane and he used to underestimate villains and got his a** whooped all over the place. Admit it, it's a fair fight. Croc has evolved more than Bane equaling about his strength, also, if anyone remembers in Hush, Batman said that Croc was fighting differently, and Bane doesn't know how Croc fights now so it is equal. Most likely both would end up taking down each other for a draw.

Bane is too smart to underestimate a Killer croc, especially when he sees how mutated he is, but remember that Killer Croc as you said is even more beastial and can be his own downfall if he just blindly tries to crush Bane.

Velderik
30th Jun 2009, 19:54
Really love to see you 2 arguing, both trying to convince the other :P

Nightwing
30th Jun 2009, 20:05
This is still going? We should call it the Croc Vs Drazar thread.

A little like Alien Vs Predator.... but this time it's interesting :p

Drazar
30th Jun 2009, 20:10
I actually checked what Killer croc (the character!) has done recently and guess what? Jimmy Olsen the god damn reported kid stunned this "beastial monster" easily and escaped.

Now if a swift reporter kid can outsmart and outspeed Killer croc and stun him. Bane can do that pretty much aswell.

PS. Source is Countdown #47

akaWarMachine
30th Jun 2009, 20:25
I've seen this fight in Batman: The Animated Series. Bane took care of Killer Croc in about 10 seconds flat, leaving him for Batty to find. Bane won for all the reasons listed above. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jwecsJfRl_o/?f=i8

Sivart
30th Jun 2009, 21:17
Bane. Not saying it'd be easy, but in a fair fight, I think Bane's smart enough that the difference in their physical apptitudes would be more than accounted for.

KillerCroc
30th Jun 2009, 21:56
Bane is too smart to underestimate a Killer croc, especially when he sees how mutated he is, but remember that Killer Croc as you said is even more beastial and can be his own downfall if he just blindly tries to crush Bane. It can, but Bane's underestimation of Croc's strength could be his downfall. It goes either way. And keep in mind Jimmy lives in Metropolis and has had contact with Darkseid, Braniac, Toyman, and Lex keep in mind. Croc would be considered a simple lackey to them.

Drazar
30th Jun 2009, 21:59
It still shows how even a newsreporter can outsmart the monster. :p Also we really haven't seen Killer Croc do anything great since Hush and even in Hush it wasn't much of spotlight.

He's going to be in Streets of Gotham and/or "Batman" comic so we hopefully will get to see something cool out of him. Bane is with the secret six but will appear in the Azrael serie.

KillerCroc
30th Jun 2009, 22:01
It still shows how even a newsreporter can outsmart the monster. :p Also we really haven't seen Killer Croc do anything great since Hush and even in Hush it wasn't much of spotlight.

He's going to be in Streets of Gotham and/or "Batman" comic so we hopefully will get to see something cool out of him. Bane is with the secret six but will appear in the Azrael serie. Cool, I bet Jimmy could outsmart Bane, it may seem unfair, but like I said, this guy meets villains that level cities in seconds. But either way it would be a fair fight you have to admit. So is it the whole Secret Six with Azreal or just Bane? Catman would get into a lot of fights with Azreal.

WarrENDeatH
1st Jul 2009, 00:57
As far as I'm concerned Batman went toe to toe with Killer Croc numerous amounts of times and held his own. I mean, yeah Killer Croc isn't superly duperly or whatever but he is still got keen strenght and speed unlike Batman. Now Bane on the other hand, Batman got his ass handed to him on a silver plater, even though he was technically already broken.

Bane gets this one easy, probably a 45 minute match, tops.

The Comedian
1st Jul 2009, 01:05
Depends.

If Bane is on Venom, he'll have some new boots at the end of the match.

Not on Venom, Croc does have the speed, superhuman stregnth and stamina to outmatch him. In addition Croc has the bite of a real croc and Bane is indeed human. If Croc just gives him a few bites I doubt Bane will really recover too well.

akaWarMachine
1st Jul 2009, 01:18
Depends.

If Bane is on Venom, he'll have some new boots at the end of the match.

Not on Venom, Croc does have the speed, superhuman stregnth and stamina to outmatch him. In addition Croc has the bite of a real croc and Bane is indeed human. If Croc just gives him a few bites I doubt Bane will really recover too well.

You are a comedian. "New boots." I got abs of steel just from laughing at that one.

The Comedian
1st Jul 2009, 01:46
You are a comedian. "New boots." I got abs of steel just from laughing at that one.

When you figure out what a joke life is being a Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

CodeBlack
1st Jul 2009, 03:39
I'm going with Bane. Even if his Venom is somehow taken away from him, Bane's still a criminal mastermind and, if he puts his mind to it, a tactical genius. As for Croc, it seems that the stronger he is portrayed, the more animalistic he is mentally, so I'd count on Bane outsmarting Croc in any case.

chip5541
1st Jul 2009, 12:39
To Killer Croc and aka Warmachine.

I suggest you two knock it off or someone will be leaving the forum. I could have temp banned both of you but today I am feeling generous so don't abuse it and if your curious, I removed your posts.

Drazar
1st Jul 2009, 13:23
Feeling generous today, eh? I guess you don't mind me telling you how girly anime is. :p

On a serious note i really think its safe to say Bane would win Killer croc even after Croc mutated. Bane has caused a civil war in south america, done jobs with suacide squad and now secret six but what has Killer croc done? He has eaten a doctor alive, gotten himself into a prison planet and recently Darkseid enslaved him and now he's working for Black Mask due to Black Mask having a poison inside his body or so.

CaptainMcMulla
1st Jul 2009, 13:30

I suggest you two knock it off or someone will be leaving the forum. I could have temp banned both of you but today I am feeling generous so don't abuse it and if your curious, I removed your posts.

"since im feeling generous, i'll give you this one for free. Ta - da."

evilmajikman
1st Jul 2009, 14:58
Bane. I mean jeez. He broke Batman. I have the comic where he did it.

Nightwing
1st Jul 2009, 15:04
Feeling generous today, eh? I guess you don't mind me telling you how girly anime is. :p

I'll forward your mail to "the edge" since you've decided to live dangerously. :p

KillerCroc
1st Jul 2009, 15:45

I suggest you two knock it off or someone will be leaving the forum. I could have temp banned both of you but today I am feeling generous so don't abuse it and if your curious, I removed your posts. Generous Chip is a good Chip. :thumb:

JawsFanJesse
1st Jul 2009, 17:45

I Vote Warmachince !!!:thumb::lol:

Greenas
1st Jul 2009, 21:39
Bane! obviously it has to be him!

ambush king
2nd Jul 2009, 01:51
man i missed out on a good discussion. Now its to late to add anything but i will add this little bit.

even though bane is considered a Genius i really havent seen him utilize it.
Croc has alot of advantages with the Regen and everything But bane has all the + that Croc has Except the Teeth and Sort of armor like skin

but i know bane beats him in Strength,intelligence, Only bad thing is When bane is under the effects of Venom he Doesnt show his Genius Intelligence

Because his Rage overtakes him and he becomes more of a brute. But when hes not under the effects of venom Hes a brilliant Strategist.

Same thing goes for Croc When hes calm he is pretty Clever But not Genius Level. Croc Doesnt Really have a fighting Style Except for back bayou croc Wrestling While bane has a fighting style he made up from various martial arts backgrounds ( which he really never shows us)

On paper Bane has Everything Going for him.
___________________________________________________________________-
((((((((((((HUGE Character FLaws))))))))))))))))))))))))
Both of them have huge rage issues that make them lose the battle when It arises

I Wouldnt give the fight to Bane or To Croc
Because What it really comes down to is Whos Rage Would hamper them First.

KillerCroc
2nd Jul 2009, 02:09
man i missed out on a good discussion. Now its to late to add anything but i will add this little bit.

even though bane is considered a Genius i really havent seen him utilize it.
Croc has alot of advantages with the Regen and everything But bane has all the + that Croc has Except the Teeth and Sort of armor like skin

but i know bane beats him in Strength,intelligence, Only bad thing is When bane is under the effects of Venom he Doesnt show his Genius Intelligence

Because his Rage overtakes him and he becomes more of a brute. But when hes not under the effects of venom Hes a brilliant Strategist.

Same thing goes for Croc When hes calm he is pretty Clever But not Genius Level. Croc Doesnt Really have a fighting Style Except for back bayou croc Wrestling While bane has a fighting style he made up from various martial arts backgrounds ( which he really never shows us)

On paper Bane has Everything Going for him.
___________________________________________________________________-
((((((((((((HUGE Character FLaws))))))))))))))))))))))))
Both of them have huge rage issues that make them lose the battle when It arises

I Wouldnt give the fight to Bane or To Croc
Because What it really comes down to is Whos Rage Would hamper them First. So your saying it's an equal fight right?

Ensanguined Walls
2nd Jul 2009, 02:29
Honestly, it depends on the context, storyline, condition of each character, and so on and so forth. I love both of these characters for their intriguing backstories (Bane's South American upbringing, Croc's worsening skin condition, etc), but, as he's demonstrated in the comics and even TAS, Bane is able to easily dispose of Killer Croc. Maybe that's because our dear Croc is too often portrayed as dim-witted (sadly, this was the case in TAS), when he actually has the potential to be reasonably cunning and bulky.

Now, if Bane had his Venom activated and he was at full capacity, that would be tricky. Croc is strong, but is he strong enough to summon a bit of luck to contend with the full might of Venom? He would most likely suffer from broken arms once more, but I think it would be interesting to see an alliance between the two of them. They have some potential as a duo.

KillerCroc
2nd Jul 2009, 02:30
Honestly, it depends on the context, storyline, condition of each character, and so on and so forth. I love both of these characters for their intriguing backstories (Bane's South American upbringing, Croc's worsening skin condition, etc), but, as he's demonstrated in the comics and even TAS, Bane is able to easily dispose of Killer Croc. Maybe that's because our dear Croc is too often portrayed as dim-witted (sadly, this was the case in TAS), when he actually has the potential to be reasonably cunning and bulky.

Now, if Bane had his Venom activated and he was at full capacity, that would be tricky. Croc is strong, but is he strong enough to summon a bit of luck to contend with the full might of Venom? He would most likely suffer from broken arms once more, but I think it would be interesting to see an alliance between the two of them. They have some potential as a duo. I love you Walls...*sniff*

Solidkill3r
2nd Jul 2009, 02:32
I love you Walls...*sniff*

http://z.about.com/d/graphicssoft/1/0/N/1/5/bp_vhart_013.png

JawsFanJesse
2nd Jul 2009, 02:33
Theres The Love!

Ensanguined Walls
2nd Jul 2009, 02:34
I love you Walls...*sniff*

Sorry, Killer Croc. I'm not into bestiality. :(

Solidkill3r
2nd Jul 2009, 02:35
Theres The Love!

Nope heres the love.
http://www.geekalerts.com/u/chocolate-keyboard.jpg

JawsFanJesse
2nd Jul 2009, 02:38
Nope heres the love.
http://www.geekalerts.com/u/chocolate-keyboard.jpg

:flowers:

Ensanguined Walls
2nd Jul 2009, 02:39
What's this? Chocolate...keyboard?

Solidkill3r
2nd Jul 2009, 02:41
What's this? Chocolate...keyboard?

Yip,i am totally wishing it was mine.

JawsFanJesse
2nd Jul 2009, 02:43
Yip,i am totally wishing it was mine.

same here:wave:

KillerCroc
2nd Jul 2009, 03:49
Sorry, Killer Croc. I'm not into bestiality. :( Explain this to a middle aged man who didn't go to college. In simple terms of course. :D

JawsFanJesse
2nd Jul 2009, 03:50
did you go to the Dentist Croc ?

EliteF50
2nd Jul 2009, 03:51
Explain this to a middle aged man who didn't go to college. In simple terms of course. :D

A sexual relation between a human (Walls) and an animal (Killer Croc, AKA, You).

KillerCroc
2nd Jul 2009, 03:55
A sexual relation between a human (Walls) and an animals (Killer Croc, AKA, You). Oh, that's what I thought, thanks, your a human dictionary Elite. Walls, I take that big word in offense, there is nothing wrong with friend love, you make me sad. :(

KillerCroc
2nd Jul 2009, 03:56
did you go to the Dentist Croc ? Yes, and I have a hole in my tongue, lond story short, never let new graduates clean your teeth, at least when you have no dental insurance.

EliteF50
2nd Jul 2009, 03:58
Oh, that's what I thought, thanks, your a human dictionary Elite. Walls, I take that big word in offense, there is nothing wrong with friend love, you make me sad. :(

Why thank you, Croc. But I prefer... RESIDENT GRAMMAR NAZI.

:D

JawsFanJesse
2nd Jul 2009, 03:59
Yes, and I have a hole in my tongue, lond story short, never let new graduates clean your teeth, at least when you have no dental insurance.

That is one of my 10 Rules of Life

KillerCroc
2nd Jul 2009, 04:02
That is one of my 10 Rules of Life It's hard to eat, he said it would heal in a few months and I said "You've done this before?" and he said no, but said that's the way the human body heals, then I politely said some nice things about his dental work and found a new dentist. :D

Ensanguined Walls
2nd Jul 2009, 04:04
Oh, that's what I thought, thanks, your a human dictionary Elite. Walls, I take that big word in offense, there is nothing wrong with friend love, you make me sad. :(

:(

And so ended the tragic, chaotic love story between a human and his monstrous croc...

KillerCroc
2nd Jul 2009, 04:06
:(

And so ended the tragic, chaotic love story between a human and his monstrous croc... *Sniff* What a great ending. The guy who played the Croc was so beastly and handsome. :rolleyes:

Ensanguined Walls
2nd Jul 2009, 04:08
*Sniff* What a great ending. The guy who played the Croc was so beastly and handsome. :rolleyes:

http://thegrumpyowl.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/mr-t1.jpg

KillerCroc
2nd Jul 2009, 04:11
http://thegrumpyowl.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/mr-t1.jpg :lol: I wish. If anything I'm like this.
http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/9552/0/Mr_T_is_Yoda.ashx

JawsFanJesse
2nd Jul 2009, 04:23
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r75/dellaslam/black_man2.jpg

A Dark Hunter
2nd Jul 2009, 13:34
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r75/dellaslam/black_man2.jpg

Wow! That sure is different...but, somehow...the same?

JawsFanJesse
2nd Jul 2009, 17:56
Wow! That sure is different...but, somehow...the same?

Exactly my Point:rasp:

A Dark Hunter
2nd Jul 2009, 18:00
Exactly my Point:rasp:

lol :lol:

Ryuuie
2nd Jul 2009, 19:40
Are we talking about the Croc that posts here? Cause if so, he'd beat the crap out of Bane. Just because. Don't question it. :P

I HAD to say that, but back on topic, sorry. D:

After reading the first post, my initial judgment is Bane. However, the mathematics presented by Velderik are quite interesting...

This thread reminds me of the Magneto vs Storm thread back on M:UA's forums...and the HUGE physics debate (not argument...an actual intellectual debate) I got into with another user, it was quite awesome.

batfan08
2nd Jul 2009, 19:51

He's going to be in Streets of Gotham and/or "Batman" comic so we hopefully will get to see something cool out of him. Bane is with the secret six but will appear in the Azrael serie.

actually,he didn't outsmart him,croc broke loose while jimmy was interviewing the joker,he took a bite out of jimmy,but jimmy got like plastic man powers,it's later revealed that whenever jimmy is in danger,he gets superpowers.I read the book and it had absolutely nothing to do with jimmy outsmarting croc.

JawsFanJesse
2nd Jul 2009, 19:56
Im not Sure anymore When I Started this i was Totally thinking Croc but then Bane seems like he would win but its Just who ever get a Good Hit in First

Drazar
2nd Jul 2009, 20:13
actually,he didn't outsmart him,croc broke loose while jimmy was interviewing the joker,he took a bite out of jimmy,but jimmy got like plastic man powers,it's later revealed that whenever jimmy is in danger,he gets superpowers.I read the book and it had absolutely nothing to do with jimmy outsmarting croc.

Oh, gosh darnit then. =p Eitherway Killer croc needs some spotlight outside eating a scientist and some crooks + a teenage girl.

KillerCroc
2nd Jul 2009, 21:28
Are we talking about the Croc that posts here? Cause if so, he'd beat the crap out of Bane. Just because. Don't question it. :P

I HAD to say that, but back on topic, sorry. D:

After reading the first post, my initial judgment is Bane. However, the mathematics presented by Velderik are quite interesting...

This thread reminds me of the Magneto vs Storm thread back on M:UA's forums...and the HUGE physics debate (not argument...an actual intellectual debate) I got into with another user, it was quite awesome. You guys make me feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside. :p

TheManWhoLaughs
2nd Jul 2009, 21:57
Before Knightfall, Bane fecked up Killer Croc's arm.
But if we were to say use the present day Croc and pit him against present day Bane...yeah Bane would make some rather nice boots from Croc

ambush king
2nd Jul 2009, 22:06
Im saying No matter what It comes down to whos Rage Overtakes them first.

Since they always Always Lose when they go into a rage.

Jack J Napier
2nd Jul 2009, 22:34
I'm giving it to bane. Guys one tough mother and on top of that he a brilliant strategist.

JawsFanJesse
2nd Jul 2009, 22:36
I'm giving it to bane. Guys one tough mother and on top of that he a brilliant strategist.

What Strategy ??? :confused:

deck_of_cards
25th Jan 2010, 01:43
killer croc has his own strengths and weaknesses like he doesn't have crazy-ass steroids. but he does have razor sharp claws and teeth, and tough skin! however, in this arguement i have seen scattered mentioning of banes recent training so he wouldn't need the venom. but going up against the killer croc, he would have to use some so he could even penitrate killer crocs skin. and who is to say croc couldn't rip his wires out so he can't keep the venom flow running? my real question is what is scarcrow got involved? :scratch:

LIGHTS
25th Jan 2010, 02:12
I'd say Croc but it really depends on which version of which. In AA, Croc seems waaaay bigger than Bane. And if Bane wasn't on Venom, he'd be 5x punier than when on steroids. Croc will be victorious. If it was muscular Bane like in No Man's Land or Bane of the Demon, then he'd probably kick Croc's ass.

my real question is what is scarcrow got involved?

Scarecrow? I guess he would semi-win if he succeeds in intoxicating them both with fear gas. But that won't do much unless he tries to stab either one or kill them somehow. (Which is not really possible, either since both Bane and Croc has tough ass skin. / Especially Croc)

Prince Daka
25th Jan 2010, 07:20
Bane is far smarter than Killer Croc and probably would beat him, but if Killer Croc wins Bane is gettin' eaten.

JawsFanJesse
1st Feb 2010, 01:48
I forgot about this Thread :) Im glad to see its still going! :D

RockBoy987826
1st Feb 2010, 12:45
Bane.... maybe.... probably..... nah i think croc will win <_>

RockBoy987826
1st Feb 2010, 12:49
Guys, think about it. Croc can probably just grab Bane and eat him :/
We all know he can do that because Croc is way faster than Bane.

LIGHTS
1st Feb 2010, 12:53
Well, each has their share of special abilities and such. It kind of depends. There are several versions of every Batman character. Some Crocs are smaller than Bane and are extremely stupid, unlike Bane who is smart, and strong in combat.

The Killer Croc in the game however is huge, and Bane without the Venom is puny! So in AA, Croc would most likely kill Bane easily. Bane's a bit smaller than Croc even when on Titan.

Scarn
1st Feb 2010, 17:01
well if we are talking about the game versions of the two then it would be croc if not then it bane

LIGHTS
3rd Feb 2010, 20:53
well if we are talking about the game versions of the two then it would be croc if not then it bane

AA: Killer Croc.
Otherwise: Bane.

angelus0901
3rd Feb 2010, 21:41
This is a tough one, but I'm gonna agree with the most and vote for Bane...

supermanslayer
4th Feb 2010, 13:08
would have to go with bane he broke crocs arm.

imbatman08
4th Feb 2010, 19:34
Bane all the time clost this now many ppl will agree we dnt need this to go on lol Bane is the man

LIGHTS
6th Feb 2010, 00:41
http://www.superheroes-r-us.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/killercroc.jpg

Croc. Look at the size of that thing.

Riddling Artist
6th Feb 2010, 03:16
lol ah... the nostalgia of fanboyism. I miss it so.

anyway.... my vote still favors croc. idk why... but i think it really depends where they fight

LIGHTS
6th Feb 2010, 19:53
It doesn't matter where. Croc will eat Bane out.

Yelpmas
9th Dec 2011, 19:05
actually bane is nothing, he spent years developing an intense will not muscle the government used him for the venom program so yeah it does give him his powers where as croc is genetically mutated he is also an expert wrestler his strength and stamina are near super human he has heightened senses and reflexes and can survive in water for large amounts of time, he isnt just a brute he does have instincts bane is smart too but croc would own him

Batman The Trailer Hunter
9th Dec 2011, 20:21
Bane nearly kills batman, Croc could not