PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts games on the Nintedo 3DS?

member_10715067
30th May 2012, 23:39
I mean it would be better if it came out on PS3 and Xbox360. Also the nintedo 3DS games doesnt event look 3D are u suppose to buy the glasses too or what? idk if alot of people buy Kingdom Hearts on nintedo 3DS but i do know alot of friends and people from surveys that who would buy the game for PS3 or Xbox360 because they dont have a nintendo 3DS and never will get it.

Marluxia
30th May 2012, 23:49
I'm okay with it coming out for the 3DS just because I have one. I feel sorry for those who don't, but I disagree that it'd be better on the PS3 or the Xbox360. More people do have those systems and maybe the HD would look fantastic, but the 3DS has the potential to make the game as good and it will be. It's the gameplay not the quality (proof = minecraft). If you are never going to get it, there is always a chance that they might make a mix of the game in the future probably for a console.

The 3D definitely works by the way. No glasses are needed, unless you have prescribed glasses I guess...

member_10715067
31st May 2012, 00:02
yeah i havent seen anything pop out of that nintedo 3DS my little cousin has one i played it on star fox 3DS and i gave him the game i wasnt very impressed with the 3DS and minecraft is a hell of alot fun to play i just wish it was less blury though unless they are trying to kill u with that

TJF588
31st May 2012, 00:18
It feels almost like tradition, now, for non-numbered KH games to premier on handhelds. Thinking about it now, I wouldn't be surprised is KINGDOM HEARTS III was a dual release for PS3 and PS Vita, what with the cross-compatibility functionality. I'd actually love to see that.

All in all, though, I get that there's likely a significant split between fans with the past home console (PS2 and the main KH games) and those with any of the handhelds (GBA, NDS, PSP, 3DS...mobile phones, ostensibly). What I'd like to see for these titles would be an HD collection, or perhaps two. One with the first two FINAL MIXes (KHFM and KHIIFM+), and one with the three last-gen spinoffs (Days, Birth, and Re:coded ("Re:Re:coded"?)), if not 3D as well. That way, at least one machine would be able to play all the games (PS3, though I wouldn't be surprised if X360 or its followup (and then, Wii U, too) saw the same).

As things are, though, I'm fine with the (hopefully last) pre-KHIII spinoff being on yet another handheld. 3DS could use more comprehensive tastes for its killer apps.

member_10803211
31st May 2012, 01:56
I personally would have loved to see KH: 3DS on the PSP. Outside of the original games for the PS2, Birth by Sleep was my favorite. The PSP did justice that the DS just can't match up to, in my opinion. Chain of Memories was great, but I think that was because of its style; it was more suited to the Nintendo handheld. From what I've seen of KH: 3DS, it looks much better in the graphic department this time around, but at the same time I feel like it would have a better home on the PSP or PS3.

theundeadheart
3rd Jun 2012, 12:44
i wonder why did they made it in 3DS .
i mean almost all kingdom hearts series were in sony products i think also this game fans are too . It is a continue of the story not like ( Chain of Memories).
why do they have to do such a thing to Kingdom Hearts fans who used to play it on sony products ?
and will they make special release for it on PS Vita or PS3? because its my best game ever. and i wish to play it but the problem is that i cant keep buying every console .why are they doing this to us?
specially that the ( Dream Drop Distance ) speaks of important part of the story that i was waiting for .
I hope they make special edition for PS Vita too . please SquareEnix dont disappoint me , its my best game QQ

iambasho777
3rd Jun 2012, 20:21
Mutaz, half of the KH games as of now have been on Nintendo consoles (Chain, Days, Coded). Also, this is EXACTLY like Chain, Nomura himself has stated that DDD is to KH3 as Chain is to KHII. It is the game to bridge the gap between the KHII storyline and the planned storyline for 3 and introduce all important concepts you'll need to be familiar with for KH3. Nomura has also stated in April he has no interest in making a KH game for the Vita, and they likely didn't want to make DDD with HD graphics because that takes up too much time. Honestly, I think it is a brilliant idea to put the game on the 3DS. The graphics are still beyond PSP and PS2 levels, and the 3D effect is stunningly powerful. Plus, the 3DS has touchscreen functionality which allows for more control options. While the Vita also has touchscreen functionality, SE didn't have a dev-kit for it yet when they had started with DDD as far as I know.

theundeadheart
9th Jun 2012, 10:07
thank you for those informations http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

but can you please make sure of the SPECIAL EDITION because i just read from another guy here that they will make it and that they will start in KH III after they finish FF XIII Versus so can you just check?

thank you again

i will go cry in corner till i find some good news http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

Jadeim
12th Jun 2012, 10:35
You know im really tired of some people posting comments about how they want it on the PS3 or 360, and somebody always shoots it down. Like them and myself and many others we dont all own a 3DS. And im not about to go buy a $200.00 dollar system for only a couple of games then beat them and never pick it up again. I've been a die hard fan of PS since it came out. Not saying i dont have a 360 too because i do, but they started them with Playstation then it just went exclusive for nintendo...? Whats the deal with that, not cool. And i also want to make one thing clear...because i know theres going to be a lot of 3DS owners reading this and say to hell with me. But listen im not saying stop making for the 3DS, im simply saying they should try and at least give us some something on any other system besides 3DS. (Not hating on 3DS owners)

iambasho777
13th Jun 2012, 23:09
You know im really tired of some people posting comments about how they want it on the PS3 or 360, and somebody always shoots it down.Like them and myself and many others we dont all own a 3DS. And im not about to go buy a $200.00 dollar system for only a couple of games then beat them and never pick it up again.

3DS is under 200 bucks now, the game library is going to get pretty sweet before the year is out, and right now there are a few great games for it. 3 SE games are coming out next month alone, and all three look really awesome. I'm also really tired, but what I'm tired of is people whining about the lack of a console release.

I've been a die hard fan of PS since it came out. Not saying i dont have a 360 too because i do, but they started them with Playstation then it just went exclusive for nintendo...?

KH was never Sony exclusive, the second KH game was on a Nintendo device (GBA). To date Sony has 7 KH releases, while Nintendo has 4 (this includes Final Mix releases and DDD). The last KH game before DDD was on a Sony device (BBSFM for PSP). I don't get how you think KH is now a Nintendo exclusive.

Whats the deal with that, not cool. And i also want to make one thing clear...because i know theres going to be a lot of 3DS owners reading this and say to hell with me. But listen im not saying stop making for the 3DS, im simply saying they should try and at least give us some something on any other system besides 3DS. (Not hating on 3DS owners)

DDD CAN'T be on any system other than the 3DS. With the touch screen, dual screen viewing, and 3D no other device can do it. If they released it on another system everything would have to be redone from the ground up. Also, the KH home console team is busy with Versus which just went in to full development stage recently, which means no KH console game until that gets done. Would you rather have it on the Vita, which has a far inferior game library, higher price tag, and is IMO on a whole far worse than the 3DS?

@Mutaz, I highly doubt there will be a Vita/PS3 remake of this, and if it does happen it won't be until after Versus XIII and likely KHIII. The entire game would need to be redone, and since they had to create a new gameplay engine specifically for this game that would probably have to be remade which could take a lot of money for SE which they likely won't be shelling out. I also have no clue what you mean by special release, unless you're talking about the Mark of Mastery Collector's Edition? That's still for 3DS