PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix - PC

Cloud444
16th Aug 2012, 20:06
If so how and is there a limit?

ais898
22nd Aug 2012, 00:45
Hello Square Enix

please All people wants All PC Games for sleeping dogs,Hitman absolution , Tomb Raider and another pc games to PC DVD Retail in North America

because I don't like download digital is too hard to download very long between 1 hour to 20 hours

please Square Enix make PC DVD Retail in North America

Thank you

ais898
22nd Aug 2012, 09:30
come helps all people in America and canada

To make a copy DVD retail for PC Games

write a petition please

I need more sign

member_10074094
22nd Aug 2012, 17:39
My internet connection sucks, so 1-20 hours is nice, I'm a little jeleous, but...

save the environment! Do it digitally!

..jk, I'm not that much of an environmentalist. I personally don't mind downloads. I love how manageable Steam is for games, I wish Square would port more games to PC and sell through Steam. But, if that happened... I would need a bigger harddrive.

ais898
22nd Aug 2012, 18:55
OK I have a petition for help us to make PC DVD Retail in America please sign a petition

www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-i-w... (http://www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-i-want-to-make-dvd-pc-retail-for-all-pc-games-in-north-america)

ais898
22nd Aug 2012, 23:27
please my freinds sign a petition

help us all people in North America

ais898
22nd Aug 2012, 23:29
This link sign a petition

www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-i-w... (http://www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-i-want-to-make-dvd-pc-retail-for-all-pc-games-in-north-america)

help us in North America Thank you

member_10233519
30th Oct 2012, 21:50
Since they have final fantasy 7 released on the playstation.
Why don't they just release more games online, since i am sure they square enix will profit anyways.
Ill be interested in playing parasite eve, fft, etc on the playstation legitly.

COMMON SQUARE ENIX!

gfunk23
24th Nov 2012, 22:09
Is there a list on what PC/Mac downloaded games have achievments other than ff7? If there isn't a list, may I ask if anyone could jot them down? I would really only download a game I wasn't interested too much in unless they had achievements.

Steampunk666
25th Nov 2012, 09:39
man you must be wacked out because chronotrigger is the bomb has well FF3 and FF7 is mostly likey the top three game ever made

with ff7 being the best of all time

my life has darklord pretty awsome has well!

Steampunk666
25th Nov 2012, 09:39
man you must be wacked out because chronotrigger is the bomb has well FF3 and FF7 is mostly likey the top three game ever made

with ff7 being the best of all time

my life has darklord pretty awsome has well!

Steampunk666
25th Nov 2012, 09:55
let us not forget how great tactics 2 are

Steampunk666
25th Nov 2012, 09:56
err.....

ACHIEVEMENTS Whether you’re a seasoned FINAL FANTASY VII veteran or exploring this RPG classic for the very first time, show off your in-game accomplishments and put your gaming skills to the test with 36 brand new achievements to unlock. Share your profile with friends online to find out who is the ultimate FINAL FANTASY fan

pretty sure that mean you should buy!!!!!

member_10076961
25th Nov 2012, 10:54
best achievements I've done in the game is, beat all the weapons, Ruby/Diamond/Emerald, get master materias by maxing out the materias rather than beating ruby, beating Sephiroth with only counter attacking him, beating sephiroth with hp/mp switch so only 999 health and 9999 mp. Those are the things I can think or right now, I know there is a lot more, but those are things I'm proud of doing in game

LaserStorm
25th Dec 2012, 23:02
I have recently bought Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs. When I am in-game, after around half a minute, the screen turns black and completely turns off my computer (happens to both games). I have made sure that I did not press any wrong buttons to cause this problem, and I am sure that my computer has the requirements to be able to play the games. I have scanned several times with multiple antiviruses so there are no viruses. I have uninstalled Sleeping Dogs because I've managed to finish the game on a temporary computer which I no longer have, so I still have the problem with Hitman Absolution.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I don't want to end up buying a new computer, or refunding the game because it does look worth it.

Thanks!

/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

Grimoire
28th Dec 2012, 02:19
Contact [Customer Service]

[HITMAN: ABSOLUTION] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i... (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=6281&la=1)

[SLEEPING DOGS] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i... (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5441&la=1)

member_10596819
23rd Mar 2013, 21:22
Anyone else feel that Square Enix has always left out the PC gamers who first started on the console but grew into a different platform such as Playstation to PC?

I say this because it's obvious they could make the games for PC as well, like lets say they had Final Fantasy 7 for Playstation as well as For PC, then also the Re-Release for PC and Playstation.

Now go further after that, why was there no PC release for FF8/ff9/ff10/ff10-2 ect. And they only limit us to MMORPG's that we have to pay for to play?

I am no longer a console fan because I just grew into pc's over time, but if I had to say im a Sony Playstation fan.

Now, over the years, I have missed some of my Favorite games such as the Final Fantasy series as they are CONSOLE ONLY.

Why does Square Enix continue to leave PC Gamers out of the loop besides just MMMORPG's that we have to pay for instead of let us enjoy them on pc as well?

It's just always been curious as we all know they can easily do it, as I see they have the HD collection coming out this year for FF10/10-2 and of course, Playstation only. No PC as I would love to play again...

Idk maybe its just more of a rant, id just like to be able to play these games again without having to buy a brand new or used console for a couple hundred.

What are all of your thoughts on Square enix not bringing Single player games to the PC? Regarding Final Fantasy titles.

member_10628951
23rd Mar 2013, 22:16
Anyone else feel that Square Enix has always left out the PC gamers who first started on the console but grew into a different platform such as Playstation to PC?

I say this because it's obvious they could make the games for PC as well, like lets say they had Final Fantasy 7 for Playstation as well as For PC, then also the Re-Release for PC and Playstation.

Now go further after that, why was there no PC release for FF8/ff9/ff10/ff10-2 ect. And they only limit us to MMORPG's that we have to pay for to play?

I am no longer a console fan because I just grew into pc's over time, but if I had to say im a Sony Playstation fan.

Now, over the years, I have missed some of my Favorite games such as the Final Fantasy series as they are CONSOLE ONLY.

Why does Square Enix continue to leave PC Gamers out of the loop besides just MMMORPG's that we have to pay for instead of let us enjoy them on pc as well?

It's just always been curious as we all know they can easily do it, as I see they have the HD collection coming out this year for FF10/10-2 and of course, Playstation only. No PC as I would love to play again...

Idk maybe its just more of a rant, id just like to be able to play these games again without having to buy a brand new or used console for a couple hundred.

What are all of your thoughts on Square enix not bringing Single player games to the PC? Regarding Final Fantasy titles.

It's like you said. You migrated over to PC gaming. Which isn't a bad thing. That's your prerogotive and your choice.

However, you cant expect companies to migrate the way you have. The fanbase is still mostly on console and thats were the company wants to focus their efforts. Its not as simple as "just making the game" for another platform. It requires certification, ESRB rating, packaging, distribution, Q&A on top of the porting team to make the game playable (and fun; this does take development resources and time).

With that said there are other Square Enix titles that are on PC like Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Hitman: Absolution.

Regrading Final Fantasy however thats a whole different senario. It makes sense to release MMORPG's onto the PC platform because the fanbase is proven to be there. Single player FF games have never proven to be overly sucessful on the PC platform. These decisions are not made overnight.

At the end of the day, it's a business. It is a reletaive high risk situation to put the resources into porting single player Final Fantasy games onto the PC platform. In english, there is a high chance Square Enix would LOSE money rather then PROFIT in regards to putting the games on the PC platform.

I know the situation sucks but its the best result for the company and fans, for if the company loses money then they wont be able to keep making the games people love.

How to improve your situation?

Buy a console. Spending money sucks, I know but its for the investment so you can play Square Enix games and maybe other games you may enjoy.

member_10596819
23rd Mar 2013, 23:22
I like how some people cant read, Not gonna buy a console for something that would have a huge success on PC.

Also square enix is losing money by only being Console based on hit huge titles, they even said it theirselfs but dont see the answer right in front of them.

Square Enix could not Possibly lose a profit by going the PC route as well, as every other Major gaming company has gone PC these days and see HUGER profits now then when they were Console only based.

Do you also not see every major console company filing for bankrupt these days as well? Money is not on Console and Id hate to see squareenix go bye bye in the next 10 years which many rumors have been speculating about.

member_10596819
23rd Mar 2013, 23:51
next time just answer my question, not give your opinion which is entirely false.

I want discussion about people would would like more FF titles that are not MMORPG hit the PC, cause not too many care for a console these days as even consoles dont really net a profit.

member_10628951
24th Mar 2013, 00:03
I like how some people cant read, Not gonna buy a console for something that would have a huge success on PC.

Also square enix is losing money by only being Console based on hit huge titles, they even said it theirselfs but dont see the answer right in front of them.

Square Enix could not Possibly lose a profit by going the PC route as well, as every other Major gaming company has gone PC these days and see HUGER profits now then when they were Console only based.

Do you also not see every major console company filing for bankrupt these days as well? Money is not on Console and Id hate to see squareenix go bye bye in the next 10 years which many rumors have been speculating about.

What I gave you was an fair, honest and analytical analysis of how Square Enix conducts their business. You're convinced that Square Enix Japan titles would do well on PC's. Congratulations on having an opinion. However here are the facts, if Square Enix saw merit and the market for Final Fantasy single player titles on the PC they would put it on the PC.

Step back from your preconceived notions and think about this rationally. If there was a way to make money and there was relatively little risk to put money into developing a PC port don't you think they would take that route? Square Enix isn't losing money by only developing single player Final Fantasy games for consoles. That is an incorrect statement.

And actually companies are seeing very little returns on their ports to the PC. So that is also an incorrect statement. As a matter of fact its quite the opposite. Developers put time and resources into the PC ports only to find that it's either heavily pirated or doesn't sell to the point that made it a venerable endeavor.

To your third statement, more companies are moving to consoles more so then moving to PC.

Your last statement is not correct either. More companies have gone under developing for PC only. Why do you think so many are moving to the console space?

At the end of the day you can scream as loud as you want. That's your prerogative. I was trying to give you and honest answer and an obvious solution. You cant expect your favorite Publisher/Developer who you fell in love with on consoles to uproot itself with you. That in of itself is a very selfish way of thinking.

I am sure you will respond to this with more "infallible" statements, telling me I am wrong and proceed to tell me how Square Enix is going to fail and how I am an idiot or whatever. At the end of the day these companies are run by people smarter and more cunning then you or I. It's their job to follow market trends and capitalize on them. If they don't make a PC game or port it means either it has extremely high relative risk or they have tried before and failed in that market.

Have a good day.

moooka
24th Mar 2013, 04:56
Most (maybe 90% or more) of their Western games have great PC ports. They also released a JRPG (The Last Remnant) on PC but NOT on PS3, even though there was a lot of demand for it. Some types of games may not be sell much for PC, that's why they don't release them.

destruction7
24th Mar 2013, 09:22
In PC people don´t want rpg people want fight,And keep stunning with the gameplay like ddtank,Point blank, (hackers wars) Combat Arms.

JRPG Are for consoles and handhelds only

In North America ,Europe, there so many online games options.

Square enix don´t stand chance!.

member_10484018
26th Mar 2013, 15:35
When I talk to PC players at midnight releases more often than not I run into guys who would much rather pirate single player games than pay for them. At the release for GoW: Ascension a guy just flat out said he pirated TOMB RAIDER and he had no intention of buying it for the multiplayer so he was fine with it. I wanted to punch him in the face and I was curt with him whenever he spoke to me for the remainder of the night.

Then there are those that pirate games to demo it and, if they like it, purchase it and if not carry on with their business. The point is just because you think PC is awesome doesn't mean you're entitled to it. There are good reasons for them not to jump on board with PC so if you really want it just buy a console.

destruction7
3rd Apr 2013, 09:59
Handhelds are the world kings in japan so much good games with amazing rpgs,gameplays.

PC is only server to piracy deal it!

member_10751449
3rd Apr 2013, 12:25
Your missing out on soooo many games with only being a PC gamer... and I think ninja said it the best out of all of us. It is hard enough to get companies to localize games. Which should be easier than a port.

destruction7
17th Apr 2013, 17:01
Hmmm Long time thread.

Still nothing change.

sleepyeyes
15th Jun 2013, 19:31
Of course, now they can't use that idea, because you guys own the copyright. :)

justin.merithew
18th Jun 2013, 12:33
The title sums up the point of this post pretty well. I'm a longtime Square fan. Started with FF III (VI) in the mid 90s, and done my best to play as many of thier RPG titles since. Around the end of PS2/ start of PS3 time period I found myself migrating to PC from consoles. From this point on I've done the vast majority of my gaming on PC. However, I've found myself having to pick up a console to enjoy Square RPGs, along with a few other series published by other companies.

As time has gone on though, I've seen the PC get more attention, even by Square Enix. Tomb Raider being a good example. However, when I looked into the info about FFXV and KH3 from E3 I see that they're being developed for Xbox One and PS4. I find it bizarre that they have aknowledged that they have a PC fanbase, released some games on the platform, and are even designing these games with DirectX 11. I'm just wondering why 2 of their biggest franchises are being left as console games. If they had decided to keep both series as Sony exclusives of the years I'd get it, but they seem to be branching out to reach as many fans as possible.

Now I'm not saying I won't purchase the games if they don't hit PC, but I'm feeling pressure to buy a platform that I would give very minimal attention to outside of S/E games. I find it even more odd that the pressure is coming from a 3rd party company, and not one of the first party studios that Sony and MS have.

I'm posting this here because I'm hoping I'm not their only PC fan. If I am I can totally see why they wouldn't be releasing them on PC. However, I would think I'm not the only one, so whoever feels the same way please post in here about your interest in PC jRPGs.

basquette64
9th Jan 2014, 22:11
bonjours a tous comment je peu passer de win 32 a win 64 car j'ai regarder dans le dossier du jeu est il est en win 32 alors que je suis en win 64
y at'il une manipulation pour changer sa car impossible d'aller sur le jeu ?

basquette64
9th Jan 2014, 22:21
restification pour les francais car la traduction est minable.
je veux changer le dossier du jeu en windows 64 comment puis je faire .j'ai regarder le dossier il est en windows 32 et mais impossible de me connecter au jeu, merci d'avance.

Stormquiver
23rd Feb 2014, 17:16
I read this article the other day, and I would just like to say this is an amazing idea.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/02/19/future-final-fantasy-games-may-come-to-pc

I absolutely want to play Final Fantasy XV, but I can't get a PS4.

Dracstone
9th Feb 2015, 07:33
I know that must be this in some place, but, for the sake of gggggaaaa , put all ur games as soon as posible on steam, wanna get there all ur games...

I dont have any ps3 or ps4 , with my age 32yrs old , the last console was ps2, and now almost all time im on the PC, one day i found the title of final fantasy on steam, and im was fascinated, but you must put there all your games, disidia, ff.

Please Hurry up, as a customer i demand it. !!!

InFriNiTee
9th Mar 2015, 19:24
I NEED Kingdom Hearts III, FFXV, and FF-Type 0 HD on PC! This generation I will not be buying a PS4 or XBONE. It's either PC or Wii-U or 3DS or Vita for me. I hope they are listening. I will buy their games on PS4 if I can find a good used one in a pawn shop someday, but that will be years down the road after all of their games they made for it are out of print. I have been a LONGTIME fan since the NES and SNES days. Don't ditch the fanbase where all the fame started....